Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (65197 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
suzan404:
You're very funny now.....all those points doesn't guarantee a good marriage....a pretender can do all those nd make you believe she's actually the right woman for you.....
There's always a joseph amongst every 12.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Omoluabi16(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.
lol, calm down.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Why would anyone want.a relationship with an adult who can't even try to crate a first good impression?

Cutehector:
The girl who did number one for me sadly didn't want a relationship... I just loved that girl..
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
There's always a joseph amongst every 12.
Well...you're right....
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
suzan404:
You're very funny now.....all those points doesn't guarantee a good marriage....a pretender can do all those nd make you believe she's actually the right woman for you.....
There's always a joseph amongst every 12 children.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Longcucumber:
i just day observe you with one eye.you better go gather clay and do the work yourself.
cheesycheesy.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Cutehector(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
daretodiffer:
Why would anyone want.a relationship with an adult who can't even try to crate a first good impression?

smiley what do u want my dear?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
yedidiah:
I do. More than anything else.
Great.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
smh....and after portraying a good girl, the foolish men,would still settle down,with that club girl...they tell you,they don't want heavy make up,blah blah blah,but when they see such ladies, the men,would be like,those girls are hot, they know what's up..so ladies don't be deceived, no go guy house, Go dey form Ankara grade 1,wife material.. be yourself.. if you don't appreciate me,for who I am, bounce..everything is about how to please a man..mtcheeeew.
Point of correction, men aren't moved by makeups because we know that it is a farce.

Guys that see scantily dressed babes on the street and shout are only interested in pilgrimage on their Jerusalem and not build relationship/marriage with them. This is why runs girls hardly marry their runs mates, the few that managed to do end up divorcing or enduring.

As a guy I'll tell you a simple truth, men seek ladies they consider "wife material" to wife, I mean including the baddest players. Ladies that are perceived to be "bad assz" or not wife material enough are usually for "eat and clean mouth".

Real men don't wife perceived and real hoez
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:43am On Mar 18, 2017
girls like this no dey again jor
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by ManTiger(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
My dear, we are little gods.. Why you no quickima create her yourself?

But I'm a wife material tho, 1000 yards cos I get almost all the qualities cool
Kindly upload a picture on you dp.
I'm saying this on behalf of 350,000 young eligible handsome guys that has checked your dp.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
you'r a wife material? undecided

Iyamm not, for real. cheesy
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by yedidiah(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
Great.
do you?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Dantee005(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
OP,are u kidding me 1 girl iz supposed to have all dese traits?...Alrite,kwantinue...
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Titilayooni(f): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
And what nextgrin??
na wedding plans now asap
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by AgentGoat: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2017
yedidiah:
He is the best thing to ever happen to me. Yes I do.

Do you?
yes
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Papichulo8888(m): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Ladies that has the qualities to some extent still surely exist.....But are scarce, strictly for the lucky lads...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Claessique1(f): 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
for real u would help?

Only if you gamed. wink ; smiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Tobycharles: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
No lady in her right sense would do all these, hence she is up to something
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Claessique1:

Only if you gamed. wink ; smiley
I am willing to... How do we start... I should pm
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by amazon14: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Op this is rubbish you know because I know a lady who possess all these traits right from when she started growing up and up till now she is still single. What you men what mostly is big breasts, big nyash. 80% of men thinks with their penis. As long as the woman is giving it to them hot any time any day they won't bothered to visit ijebu restaurant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by graphiti: 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
she might be playing u.once u take her to mama/u married, some of them will show their true colour /identity

firstking01:
Nah, i doubt it...for her to have gone this length.

@firstking, bia, siddon diah!
Why do u think (professional) prostitutes find it extremely easy to hook good 'husband materials'?
Simple: They already know and cunningly apply these points.

smiley
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by zamirikpo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, let me nitpick tongue Because this is confusing. You say you hope, are optimistic that such ladies still exist & you've met a few? So where did you meet them? In your dreams, perhaps? cheesy If they were real, why didn't you take them to see your mama? I find it a bit hypocritical that you didn't do what you expect others to do for YOUR dream girl. I say dream girl because I doubt any one person has all those qualities & dream girl because I don't think those are the qualities every guy wants, so it remains your own personal illusion. I find a few of them quite boring, tbh. Hence you also ran the opposite direction when you "encountered" them yourself. So what gives?

keep deceiving urself.............until its too late. every reasonable young lady should have atleast 65% of those qualities. and yes every would appreciate these qualities.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Where person wan come see ladies wey get all these qualities nah?

Unfortunately, some ladies don't even posses any of these qualities
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by owji: 12:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
lol at your post.
u no knw say some girls can pretend well.
dont be fooled by all this yeye gestures.
dont say I dont warn una

firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

4. She most atimes pays for the meal whenever you take her out on a date.

5. She ask of your mum and siblings quite often.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

14. She's faithful to a fault.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

16. She doesn't joke with church.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

18. She's not a psycopath.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

20. She loves yousmiley...

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

Have a fulfilling weekend y'all.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Ijaya123: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abeg where you wan see girl wey get all these qualities in Nigeria of today?

Maybe in the 80s and 90s. Those days are long gone. Let's be realistic.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Ayoolajumoke(f): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rubbish!

Look for clay and mould her yourself, expecting all these traits from just one girl? Then what value do you want to add to her other than use and wear her out? At the end of it all you're still gonna dump her for someone who doesn't have half those traits.

Bull sh*t
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Herrmes: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
You're looking for Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Yomite22(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Is ur bf(s) here to testify?
Dojupyo:

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
You find a few of them quite boring huh, henceforth i give up on you zarzar...

Don't get me wrong, some I'm fully supportive of (in general), for instance 1, 8, 11, 14, 15, 19 & 20. The rest I find either boring, brown nosing or insincere.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:

serious ma Korean lady....let mingle if yhu don't mind cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / Problems With Handsome Guys / Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.