Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? (813 Views)

Am I Going The Right Path / Dropping Psychology For Nursing. Am I Making The Right Choice? / I Resigned After Receiving My Salary: Help, Am I In Trouble? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Good evening guys.

I was offered a job in an animal health pharmaceutical company as a Microbiologist in Lagos. I don't know the salary and all my attempts to discover their pay proved abortive. The company is legit and their products are top players in the market.

Recently, a friend suggested that I take up the job and see what comes out of it.

I was sacked last year December in my former place of work but I have about 150,000 naira in my bank account from all my previous monthly stipends.

I look for apartment, just one room apartment at Ogba Ikeja Lagos with a yearly pay of 100 to 150 thousand naira as house rent.

You can send an invite to me at my bbm handle... D8BF14F1
Thanks as I await your swift response.
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by yomi007k(m): 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
undecided

....and d problem here is?
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by farouk0403(m): 11:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
KuteJorge:
Good evening guys.

I was offered a job in an animal health pharmaceutical company as a Microbiologist in Lagos. I don't know the salary and all my attempts to discover their pay proved abortive. The company is legit and their products are top players in the market.

Recently, a friend suggested that I take up the job and see what comes out of it.

I was sacked last year December in my former place of work but I have about 150,000 naira in my bank account from all my previous monthly stipends.

I look for apartment, just one room apartment at Ogba Ikeja Lagos with a yearly pay of 100 to 150 thousand naira as house rent.

You can send an invite to me at my bbm handle... D8BF14F1
Thanks as I await your swift response.
oga are u ok? You still haven't said what's gonna kill u

Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by thesicilian: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Would have been better if u had friends in lag to sqat with, until u settle down before renting a place
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 18, 2017
This one don sha manya

What's the problem?
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
oga are u ok? You still haven't said what's gonna kill u

If a JJC with nobody as relative or friends enters Lagos, no be suicide mission be that?
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by SetrakusRa(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2017
@OP, that's really risky.. You don't know anyone in Lagos? And you want to use your 150k to rent an apartment.. What about feeding and transportation before your first pay? What if the salary isn't on the high and you get peanuts after deducting your expenses?

I'm not tryna be negative or discourage you, but, you should follow this with caution and research well.. You might find someone to squat with and this might be big for you, who knows..

cc lalasticlala
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Lincoln275(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2017
u just asked a question, now my answer ; YOU ARE GONNA DIE IN LAGOS WITH THAT YOUR MOVE

1 Like

Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Perfecttouch(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2017
KuteJorge:

If a JJC with nobody as relative or friends enters Lagos, no be suicide mission be that?
walahi he will survive or do u want me to tell u how he is gonna go about it?
Re: Please Am I Going To Die In Lagos If I Make This Move? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
walahi he will survive or do u want me to tell u how he is gonna go about it?

please do, tell me?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Build Drones For U.S Army Bags 7th Masters Degree / See 10 Reasons Why It Is More Preferable To Sufffer Young Age Than Old / DesignVAT FREE Income & Expense Template for Startups!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.