Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (19447 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Chumzypinky(f): 7:14am On Mar 25, 2017
I wish i could help
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Raychellasam(f): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2017
Sometimes life is not just fair....even to the beautiful ones
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by divatolaz: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sorry moyo...dont worry God will see u thru
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Buttersss(f): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
My darling son,
I am so sorry to have kept this from you, but I had to, I needed to protect my marriage to your father while he was alive, but now he is gone, I feel it's time you know the truth.

Dayo gently squeezed the note and three it into the trashcan. Ten years back when he was just twenty one, he'd lost his mother, shortly after his father's death. He'd been crying one night alone, and decided to go through the family album when he'd found the note. That note had revealed so much about his parent's marriage.

His mother had an affair and had given birth to a child during her stay in the U.S.A for some training. He remembered as a child, she came home looking different, but they'd all felt, it was the better weather condition of the country.

Adaeze was borne out of that affair and his mother had kept her secret till she was fifteen, that was when she showed up at his doorstep and introduced herself as his "sister".

"Dayo?" She stepped gingerly into his room.

"Yes baby sis" he smiled as she neared him, though they had nothing in common, they both inherited their mother's dentition.

"Dinner is served" she caressed his arm.

"Okay, I'll be with you in a minute, checking through some stuff" he replied.

"Okay, about that, you don't really have to do what mother says, look at me, I'm comfortable, I'm okay, so why give me half of your inheritance"? She had to win his heart.

" No Ada, mum's will stated it clearly that I give you half of everything I own" Dayo differed. For many years, he'd suffered the pain of being the only child of his parent's, but fate had brought Adaeze to him and he was ready to do anything for his sister.

"I wish I had known her" she sighed. For all she knew, her mother was the one she saw in pictures, the light skinned and very attractive woman, whom she failed to resemble.

"Sorry about that, but she really loved you" Dayo replied and she nodded.

"Yea" tears welled up in her eyes.

Dayo inhaled deeply, Ada had grown into a very attractive woman, in her mid twenties, he always called her "my wife" playfully, but something bothered him and he wished to ask her about it.

"Can I ask you a question"? He arched a brow. Adaeze had never spoken of her dad in details, neither had his mother said much of the man in her letters to him, if not for the DNA test that was being carried out, Adaeze wouldn't have had him as family.

" Go ahead" she nodded vehemently, her plans were going on well, Emem had called her minutes earlier and confirmed she'd seen a woman at Kayode's place.

"Can you tell me about your dad"? Dayo asked, hoping for an answer, he'd asked her about this faceless man severally, but she always avoided it.

" I think we should talk about that later" She avoided his penetrating gaze. She had a lot to protect and he was asking too many questions.

"Later? No, we talk about this now, why don't you ever want to talk about the man"? Dayo could feel fury rise up his spine.

" Your phone is ringing, you need to pick that, could be one of your patients " she pointed at the buzzing phone and stormed out of his room.

"I'll still get you" he hissed loudly before taking the call.

"Hello Kay, what's up"? He remembered the girl he'd succeeded burying in his thoughts.

" There's a problem Dayo, Emem paid me a visit and sent Moyo out of the house, I'm out in the streets right now, I don't seem to find her and it's getting late" Kayode was frightened, what if something bad happened to her?

"What? That's serious, where are you now? I'm coming" he fetched his car keys. The thought of her being harmed got him wild, he remembered her face, as it paled when he worked on her wound, what if she got kidnapped? Or raped?

"Where are you going"? Adaeze asked.

" I don't know, just lock up, when I'm back, I'll call you" he answered and rushed out of the house.
"Where am I"? Her voice was weak and her head throbbed like she'd been hit by a thousand rocks. Her eyes flickered, an attempt to adjust to the dimly lit room.

" Untie her" a voice in the shadows ordered.
Immediately a pair of hands reached out to her and released her from her bondage.

"Where did you find this one?" the voice asked.

"We found her roaming, she seemed lost, hence an easy prey" the young man beside her answered.

Her eyes ached, her throat itched, why were all these things happening to her?

"She's a pretty girl, very pretty, she'll fetch me a fortune just like Adaeze" a dwarfish man stepped out of the darkness. He was very short and robust, with a mischievous glint in his bulky eyes.

"Adaeze"? The name rang in Moyo's ears, she'd heard the name before, but she couldn't remember where.

" You're so lovely, my pretty one, I could keep you for myself" he circled her and scooped strands of her hair in his hands.

"Please don't hurt me, I have done you no wrong" Moyo's lips shivered.

"Oh no darling, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm going to take care of you" he whispered harshly into her ears.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by divatolaz: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hun...so Adaeze is not my namesake sister (dayo)nice update dear
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Raychellasam(f): 10:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
Adaeze....what exactly is her identity now.
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Countrygirl(f): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Angelss... Complete this story please

Your newest fan from redeemed story..... You are a great writer, though I couldn't complete the photographer cuz some parts were removed.
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by WHOcarex: 10:21pm On May 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by queenitee(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2017
No one invited me but I will invite my own people.
Evajael
Adesina12
Ladysuperb
Harameede99
Rachealfst
SurestG
Oya come come come .
I can't matchmake people in this story self but I have a feeling it's gonna be Dayo and Moyo sounds perfect self it's all yo

2 Likes

Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by MhizDherbee(f): 11:08pm On May 16, 2017
Great story.....
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by SurestG(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2017
queenitee:
Evajael
Adesina12
Ladysuperb
Harameede99
Rachealfst
SurestG
Oya come come come .
I can't matchmake people in this story self but I have a feeling it's gonna be Dayo and Moyo sounds perfect self it's all yo
Thanks darling
Lemme carry my plastic chair and sit as I read this blockbuster with Kunu and kuli alata
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by ladySuperb(f): 6:25am On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
Evajael
Adesina12
Ladysuperb
Harameede99
Rachealfst
SurestG
Oya come come come .
Thanks love for inviting me.....
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by EvaJael(f): 7:17am On May 17, 2017
queenitee:
Evajael
Adesina12
Ladysuperb
Harameede99
Rachealfst
SurestG
Oya come come come .
Thanks dear for the mention
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Itzqueen218(f): 7:55am On May 17, 2017
cool sad shocked[/color]so sorry for moyo.adaeze na ur downfall go show u sense[color=#770077] cool sad shocked[color=#770077]so sorry for moyo.adaeze na ur downfall go show u sense[/color] cool sad shocked[color=#770077][/color]so sorry for moyo.adaeze na ur downfall go show u sense
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by queenitee(f): 8:06am On May 17, 2017
SurestG:
Thanks darling
Lemme carry my plastic chair and sit as I read this blockbuster with Kunu and kuli alata
I don't like kunu but I want kuli also
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2017
ladySuperb:

Thanks love for inviting me.....
aderola pls who is this girl kiss

She needs a fine guy like me in her life kiss

Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by silver94(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2017
Angels are u d owner of this story?
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Angelsss(f): 5:08pm On Jun 10, 2017
silver94:
Angels are u d owner of this story?
My name is Rose Akpabio.
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by queenitee(f): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2017
Angelsss:

My name is Rose Akpabio.
When should we expect an update, been long you updated. *sad*
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by silver94(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
Angelsss:

My name is Rose Akpabio.
Ok cause I'm following the story at Davina diaries. I thought this is a case of copy and paste
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Angelsss(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2017
silver94:

Ok cause I'm following the story at Davina diaries. I thought this is a case of copy and paste
Nope
i write for Davina diaries, any work I post is mine
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by silver94(m): 7:19pm On Jun 10, 2017
Angelsss:

Nope
i write for Davina diaries, any work I post is mine
Ok keep up the good work
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Angelsss(f): 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
thread to be opened tonight 9pm

1 Like

Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by abefe99: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2017
wahooooo!!!!, tanq
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by abefe99: 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
waiting ooooi
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Countrygirl(f): 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
silver94:
Ok keep up the good work
Sis, we are still waiting oo
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Toyin223(f): 8:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Angelsss Come And Continue Dis Story
Re: DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) by Remite011(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2020
and d story just died here since 2017, Angelsss pls take into consideration, ur fans dat shows interest in u and ur work before u start an adventure and plan on how it will scheduled for complete before u even start it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mysterious Ileya Ram / How To Learn Jungle Language / "The Assistant" A Story By AK86

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.