Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? (33859 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / How Best Can You Interpret This Picture? / Can You Find The 4 Hidden Words In This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Werehkpe: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Artist and people with artistic minds will find theses words relatively easily. Especially the abstract painters.

Its not really about intelligence. its more about visual ability.

As an artist it took me less than 2 mins to find all the words
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Folksyharry(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

This is old nah...

I thought I was the only that noticed it. This pix has been on front page before. It's a good brain teaser though.
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Chidizman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
mizzytan:
Man,woman,boy,girl,book,dog,cat. They are more than six

Which school you go? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Folksyharry:

I thought I was the only that noticed it. This pix has been on front page before. It's a good brain teaser though.

That's correct, you know what they say about history...
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by FavoredGuy: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
For now, I can only see
i. NOVEL- On the right hand side of the sitting man's seat
ii STORY- on the sitting lady's hair through the book she is holding.

The search continues. I'll be back to compltete it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by TheEminentLaity: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Story (Book on the woman)
Novel (On the couch the man's seated)
Read (on the head of the people on the ground)
Page (on the lying guy's left hand sleeve)
Cook (on the man)
words (on the tree) cool
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
i saw Novel page and OR. grin grin
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by troyyer: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
mizzytan:

Olodo...they said words in d picture not the living things in d pic
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by mizzytan(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
troyyer:

Olodo...they said words in d picture not the living things in d pic
Bleep off
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Jmkventures: 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who also HI with me? Abi hi no be word ni?
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
PAGES
STORY
WORDS
READ
NOVEL
BOOK
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by olusipimp(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
naptu2:
Can you find the six hidden words in this picture?
or,page, novel, words and Read
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by olusipimp(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
naptu2:
Can you find the six hidden words in this picture?
story, read, novel, page, words
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Achillesdam500(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello guys,please I've been looking for a way to activate the feature of how I can get my Internet connection speed on my android Homescreen for infinix hot note 2
An waiting on your brilliant ideas guys
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Eaglesence: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
PAGE, WORD, OR, NO, READ, NOVEL

I gets it grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Mouthgag: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
mizzytan:
Fake
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Btruth: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
I only saw 4.

* Novel
* Words
* Page
* Story.

Flag up.
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tazdroid:
"hidden words" not "visible images"

That's why Nigerian students suck at English. They don't follow instructions to interpret the question before answering. Chai.
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by naptu2: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Btruth:
I only saw 4.

* Novel
* Words
* Page
* Story.

Flag up.

Book = the man's ear (B), the man's glasses (OO) and the lampshade (K).

Read = From the dog's ear to the girl's head.
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Btruth: 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
naptu2:

Book = the man's ear (B), the man's glasses (OO) and the lampshade (K).

Read = From the dog's ear to the girl's head.

.....yeah! got it. Thanks.

Now, I can confidently says that I've seen all the 6 words now. Lol
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Lloydfather(m): 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
OR, WORDS, PAGE, NOVEL, READ AND BOOK
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by seenga(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
this is a new level of stupid
mizzytan:
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by iDROID: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
mizzytan:
Haha. Chai.
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by linusnneji238(m): 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
mizzytan:

lol...
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by Ajeborta20(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Page, novel, read, words, story and book
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by sardion(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
whizzler:
STORY, NOVEL, PAGE, BOOK, READ AND WORDS

Brilliant
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by obowunmi(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
sure2:

This your name na sugar smiley wink smiley

abi na
Re: Can You Find The Six Hidden Words In This Picture? by oladipojesse(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
Or, Age, Page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? / What Do You See When You Dim Your Eyes? / Funny Names Abbreviation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.