Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (44869 Views)

Ladies Must Go On 1st Date Without Make-up – Joro Olumofin / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / To All The Hypocrites Saying They Can Date Without Sex..see This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Most people make empty promises before going into a relationship saying sex is not thw main thing in a relationship that all they want is love and time, But on the long run after about 6months or more the urg begines to take its cost which may lead to Cheating and possibly Break up.
Statistics shows that 2 out of 5 girls who embark in a NO SEX relationship tend to cheat on their partner. And 1 out of 5 girls tend to break up cos they are sex starved.
With this i put a question before you fellow nairalanders CAN YOU DATE SOMEONE AND NOT HAVE SEX?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Well if she has something better than sex to offer... Why not..

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by david22uu(m): 7:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes ofkos sex is not the sweetest thing in live....

9 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Young03(m): 7:12am On Mar 18, 2017
I de mad?
What else will she offer apart from sex
i cant

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Strahovski1(m): 7:13am On Mar 18, 2017
It is possible but I won't advise it.

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Yes and Yes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Strahovski1:
It is possible but I won't advise it.
Why won't you?

5 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Maybe...
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by FvckShiT(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Yes and Yes.

Have you been fůcking bad cőcks? shocked

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by stephleena(f): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2017
why not..sex isn't the most Paramount..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Rexhenrex(m): 7:23am On Mar 18, 2017
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.

12 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Yelz ke....done that severally but they didnt last for long...Male species find it difficult to wait.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Horlertoungy(m): 7:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.

73 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
Am currently in a relationship without sex for over a year now but the girl is a virgin and we both agreed not to do it till we tie the knot.
being a virgin is d only exception. but u have to b very sure she is .and hw do u knw she is wen u av not penetrated her_?

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Macgabe(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm.... this is a serious and difficult question. It sounds simple and easy to say "I can" or "I can't" and I appreciate those coming out to say the truth that they can't. I think the question is defining the aim and objective of the relationship and what the partners have to offer one another.
In perspective, if the aim of the girl is to make the guy turn ATM, sex is to a very large extent inevitable. Likewise if the guy is only looking for a sex-mate, sex is also inevitable. But if the objective is to be there for each other, work through the storms of life and plan a future together, In such circumstance, both can decide to wait till the right time (honey moon night) before visiting the promise land.
Another thing to consider is if they are both celibate. If they are sexually active before, it will take great discipline to stay in a relationship without the "do". Take it or leave it, attraction will always be there but ability to control one's mind will determine his/her level of discipline. #MyLittleOpinion

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:
Yelz ke....done that severally but they didnt last for long...Male species find it difficult to wait.
because female species tend to misbehave because the knw they avnt givin d guy d most tin in d relationship.. and dat makes d guy wanna obey everything. lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
because female species tend to misbehave because the knw they avnt givin d guy d most tin in d relationship.. and dat makes d guy wanna obey everything. lol

Truth is...Abstinence is the best....it relieves us of so much worries and consequences.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Horlertoungy:
i pray ur wish come to pass. but hw at u suce shz a virgin? is it cos she was too tight wen u tried penetrating? most girls, especially slim girls are tight naturally even when they have been deflowered in the past they may still bleed or feel like a virgin wen avin sex after a long time. don't be deceived bro

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Macgabe(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
being a virgin is d only exception. but u have to b very sure she is .and hw do u knw she is wen u av not penetrated her_?
Hahahaha... must you penetrate to know if the girl is a virgin? You can know by mere sighting... lol

7 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Macgabe(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

Truth is...Abstinence is the best....it relieves us of so much worries and consequences.

You are right but how many can abstain? it's easier said than done. One may wish to but what about your partner...

3 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

to seme extent tru . but my gf shz very hot ebony got evrytun nd shz nt a virgin she keeps sayin ni sex babe she wears hot tinz to d house nd does the same wen she goes out wit her friends nd sm guys thou. wit d example would u still wanna advice a guy to abstain or cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Macgabe:

Hahahaha... must you penetrate to know if the girl is a virgin? You can know by mere sighting... lol
so u fit use eye see d Hymen abi?

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

and when both of u get married and u find out he can't satisfy you?

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Rexhenrex:
thats the kind of relation i prefare i hate sex and the girls av been with tend to break up with me after pretending not to like it too.
girls don't lie wen it comes to sex if she tells u she did nt like it bro she did not it means next time do it better or no more Jerusalem for u.

6 Likes

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
to seme extent tru . but my gf shz very hot ebony got evrytun nd shz nt a virgin she keeps sayin ni sex babe she wears hot tinz to d house nd does the same wen she goes out wit her friends nd sm guys thou. wit d example would u still wanna advice a guy to abstain or cheat?

hmm...i dont trust this your babe...but jus incase she's not deceiving you...You can wait till she's ready if not, quit the relationship. whats the point having so much urges and yet get punishment from your babe.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
then yawa will gass and casala wee burst. Court things
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by klassykute(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2017
Maychang:

hmm...i dont trust this your babe...but jus incase she's not deceiving you...You can wait till she's ready if not, quit the relationship. whats the point having so much urges and yet get punishment from your babe.
wats d need abstain when ur gults tells u she a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Macgabe(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
so u fit use eye see d Hymen abi?

Yes bro. But for you going that far to do physical test to confirm, you will have to be doing it intermittently IF you find it difficult to trust her.
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Cutehector(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
klassykute:
then yawa will gass and casala wee burst. Court things
u see, dats the thing. I waste no time in issues like this.. That's why I said if she has something better Dan sex to offer .. I can forgive her
Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Chidex2442(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2017
If you Really love, s3x shouldn't be the paramount...... I've been in a relationship without sex for about three yrs. Though it has it short comings. But with love n trust all those can be conquered

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:

Forget that thing. its people like you who deceive girls to do random testing... In those days when our fathers and mothers married as virgins....dem still dey na....

Too much experiments brings about comparison which in turn results to dissatisfaction- Maychang

Thats why most ladies cheat when they get married cos them don test upandan....

44 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Northern Wedding Of Groom That Loves To Dance & His Shy Bride That Can't Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.