Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream (6420 Views)

''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) / Marriage tips from the Quran and Sunnah / Dream Interpretation According To Quran And Sunnah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by shams040(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
What does it mean according to Quran and sunnah to eat in dream?
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
It means you are a glutton. grin
Don't read your Qur'an and try to be just before some extremist will fabricate one hadith to mislead you.
If your ways are pure you have nothing to fear sir.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 18, 2017
sarahade:
It means you are a glutton. grin
Don't read your Qur'an and try to be just before some extremist will fabricate one hadith to mislead you.
If your ways are pure you have nothing to fear sir.

If you dont have anything sensible to say, you keep shut, this is the command of the prophet of Allaah.

how do you pray without the hadeeth?

The Quran stated explicitly that the prophet was raised to explain the Quran for us, WHERE IS THIS EXPLANATION?

shams040:
What does it mean according to Quran and sunnah to eat in dream?

such question should be directed to a scholar who specializes in such, not everyone can answer questions on dream interpretation ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH, even in the time of the taabi'een, such questions were directed mostly to Muhammad ibn sireen rahimahullaah.

So ask a trusted scholar instead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by shams040(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

If you dont have anything sensible to say, you keep shut, this is the command of the prophet of Allaah.

The Quran stated explicitly that the prophet was raised to explain the Quran for us, WHERE IS THIS EXPLANATION?

such question should be directed to a scholar who specializes in such, not everyone can answer questions on dream interpretation ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH, even in the time of the taabi'een, such questions was directed to mostly Muhammad ibn sireen rahimahullaah.

Yes I knw abt it just dat ppl of av been saying diff tyns about it so I want to knw wat the sunnah really say about it. So ppl wnt b misguided.

Jazakumullahukairan
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

such question should be directed to a scholar who specializes in such, not everyone can answer questions on dream interpretation ACCORDING TO THE QUR'AN AND SUNNAH, even in the time of the taabi'een, such questions was directed to mostly Muhammad ibn sireen rahimahullaah.

Na dem be this. grin grin . Na here dem dey sleep confused beings.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 18, 2017
sarahade:

Na dem be this. grin grin . Na here dem dey sleep confused beings.

don't expect me to stoop low to your level and start exchanging words with you cuz I'm certain you'll beat me with your experience being in such a low level.

Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 63:

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: salaam.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

ma'a salaam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2017
shams040:

Yes I knw abt it just dat ppl of av been saying diff tyns about it so I want to knw wat the sunnah really say about it. So ppl wnt b misguided.

Jazakumullahukairan

well ask a scholar.....hope you have one you can ask?
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2017
here are the ones i have;

1. Shaykh S. Najimudeen (LAG): 08098933915.

2. Shaykh Ajia (ILN): 08092441655.

3. Dr. Foodil (OSGB): 07066231687

4. Dr. Alaro (ILN): 08063192966.

5. Dr. Sharaf Raaji (OGBMS): 08032850466.

6. Ustadh L. Idrees (Akure): 08036154254.

7. Ustadh S. Amubieya (IBD): 08055220010, 07033119998.

8. Ustadh Abdurrauf Ballo (LAG): 08022547751, 08062287398.

9. Ustadh Aboo Naasir (OSGB): 08034064822.

10. Ustadh G. Jumu'ah (LAG): 08028482887.

11. Ustadh 'Umar Paiko (NIG): 08036840057.

12. Ustadh S. Hamzah (IBD): 08053108910.

13. Ustadh Murtadho A. (LAG): 08077408787.

14. Ustadh U. Sa'ad (LAG): 08080930982.

15. Ustadh T. Uthmaan (LAG): 08178071793.

16. Ustadh R. Athaqoofy (IBD): 08029002200.

17. Ustadh F. Sarumi (ILN): 08103351549

18. Ustadh K. Ajijolakew (ILN): 08066980264.

19. Ustadh H. Al-Edewi (EDE): 08038352663.

20. Ustadh Aboo Aamir (EDE): 07031622354, 08067613244.

21. Ustadh Aboo Hanoon (EDE): 08078678112.

22. Ustadh Aboo Mutmainnah (EDE): 08032094426.

23. Ustadh Aboo Fawzaan Ajikobi (ILN): 08061396370.

24. Ustadh Aikore (IBD): 08056185413.

25. Sheikh AbdulWahhaab Hajia(ILN) 0809 244 1655

26. Ustadh Abu Muhammad Al Edewiyy(EDE) 0803 835 2663

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 8:54am On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

don't expect me to stoop low to your level and start exchanging words with you cuz I'm certain you'll beat me with your experience being in such a low level.

Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 63:

وَعِبَادُ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الَّذِينَ يَمْشُونَ عَلَى الْأَرْضِ هَوْنًا وَإِذَا خَاطَبَهُمُ الْجَاهِلُونَ قَالُوا سَلَامًا

And the servants of the Beneficent Allah are they who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when the ignorant address them, they say: salaam.
(English - Shakir)

via iQuran

ma'a salaam.

I know what you are oga. I just want others to see too so they can stop listening to you. grin grin
Psycho so you are claiming humble because I've not heard salaam from you since o
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Op please i beg you don't call any of the numbers there o.
Na scammers no
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by tintingz(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
Op, there is nothing in it, no cause of alarm.

I've ate in my dreams especially when I was young, I use to think I will die when I believe in all these beliefs but it is all a dream that has to do with your psychological thinking. Since we eat in real life what's so creepy eating in dreams? It might be you're hungry or has to do with your nutrients. What we do, see, think, imagine in real life is what that reflects in our dreams.

An African person that watch nollywood movies and believes in what they show will dream he/she ate "ebo" (ritual food).

An American person will dream he/she ate pizza, cheese, burger.

grin cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
sarahade:
Op please i beg you don't call any of the numbers there o.
Na scammers no

So disrespectful..... Women una get problem, 2mrw if ur husband dey beat u now everybody go dey blame d man.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
^^ I dont think you should generalize tho....
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
tintingz:
Op, there is nothing in it, no cause of alarm.

I've ate in my dreams especially when I was young, I use to think I will die when I believe in all these beliefs but it is all a dream that has to do with your psychological thinking. Since we eat in real life what's so creepy eating in dreams? It might be you're hungry or has to do with your nutrients. What we do, see, think, imagine in real life is what that reflects in our dreams.

An African person that watch nollywood movies and believes in what they show will dream he/she ate "ebo" (ritual food).

An American person will dream he/she ate pizza, cheese, burger.

grin cheesy

Psychology Ko psychology ni........ @ op dnt mind this guy this is d only tin he knows psychology, dats d Ansa he has for everything, even if you ask him what he hate Dis mrnin an psychology.

Although the Dream might just be a normal, but u shouldn't worry about Wat Islam said about eating in ur rather d effect. But I think it's just a normal dream, sometimes dreams are warning against future occurrence so dnt panic.

I have witnessed where someone dreamt of eating food wake up an started having heavy stomach pain, wen rush to d hospital d doctor said there is nothing wrong with him. Meanwhile he was vomiting fetish stuff of different kind. He died d next day.

But no problem continue shouting psychology, like we didn't study psychology
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by tintingz(m): 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

Psychology Ko psychology ni........ @ op dnt mind this guy this is d only tin he knows psychology, dats d Ansa he has for everything, even if you ask him what he hate Dis mrnin an psychology.
Psychology deals with humans thinking. Besides I've not even refer my post to any psycholgy/psychologist why are so about psychology enh.

Although the Dream might just be a normal, but u shouldn't worry about Wat Islam said about eating in ur rather d effect. But I think it's just a normal dream, sometimes dreams are warning against future occurrence so dnt panic.
Things you do, see, imagine in past and present make up an event in your dreams, thinking it is some kind of future warnings. Lol.

Anyways, I don't have problem with the idea of future warnings.

I have witnessed where someone dreamt of eating food wake up an started having heavy stomach pain, wen rush to d hospital d doctor said there is nothing wrong with him. Meanwhile he was vomiting fetish stuff of different kind. He died d next day.
Did the person told you he ate in his dream? Where is the hospital report? He might have been poisoned or has an health problem.
I'm tired of hearing nollywood ish.

But no problem continue shouting psychology, like we didn't study psychology
Lol. Funny guy.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
tintingz:
Psychology deals with humans thinking. Besides I've not even refer my post to any psycholgy/psychologist why are so about psychology enh.

Things you do, see, imagine in past and present make up an event in your dreams, thinking it is some kind of future warnings. Lol.

Anyways I'm not doubting the idea of future warnings in dreams.

Did the person told you he ate in his dream? Where is the hospital report? He might have been poisoned or has an health problem.
I'm tired of hearing nollywood ish.
Lol. Funny guy.

Did d person told me he ate in his dream? Na him dog tell me

Where is d hospital report? Like seriously or u r kidding

He might have been poisoned? Where in his dream abi

Wat about d fetish stuff?

Well Since u r Tired of hearing nollywood ish lemme nt bother you, keep deceiving urself, although it helps somtimes
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Salam alaykum @op

I am not exactly sure how much attention you should pay to dreams, but our dreams are affected by a variety of things. Basically, what I am trying to say is don't worry too much about dreams as it as long as it isn't negatively impacting you in any way.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by tintingz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

Did d person told me he ate in his dream? Na him dog tell me
Things are not adding up

Where is d hospital report? Like seriously or u r kidding
No I'm not.

He might have been poisoned? Where in his dream abi

Wat about d fetish stuff?
Do you follow your friend everywhere?

And what kind of fetish stuff was he vomiting?

Well Since u r Tired of hearing nollywood ish lemme nt bother you, keep deceiving urself, although it helps somtimes

nollywoods movies are full of urban legends.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
every single time fools hijack a thread of this nature..... a useless argument have started again.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

So disrespectful..... Women una get problem, 2mrw if ur husband dey beat u now everybody go dey blame d man.

Beat me because I warned someone.
Your brain dey pain you.
Come and beat me now and see if you will not meet you maker quickly.
Psycho
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
sarahade:

Beat me because I warned someone.
Your brain dey pain you.
Come and beat me now and see if you will not meet you maker quickly.
Psycho

I will never hit a woman even if u shoot me, just trying to repair ur manners but clearly u r way beyond repair, from ur comment it's obvious who the psycho is.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ I dont think you should generalize tho....

Oh God, dude like seriously? U know very well am nt trying to generalize it but u choose to bale me for d lady so u can look good. I know the kind of man u are an am sorry for d interruption
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

Oh God, dude like seriously? u know very well am nt trying to generalize it but u choose to bale me for d lady so u can look good. I know the kind of man u are an am sorry for d interruption

subhanallaah, what's this? "beware of suspicion for it is the highest degree of falsehood"~ Muhammad.

This is off, and injustice to me for accusing me with what never crossed my mind.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by emekaRaj(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

subhanallaah, what's this? "beware of suspicion for it is the highest degree of falsehood"~ Muhammad.

This is off, and injustice to me for accusing me with what never crossed my mind.

Wat's Dis one sayin, now I see why d lady was insulting you, u r trying to use d same tactic on me now.
Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by sarahade(f): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
emekaRaj:

I will never hit a woman even if u shoot me, just trying to repair ur manners but clearly u r way beyond repair, from ur comment it's obvious who the psycho is.
undecided undecided

Re: What Does It Mean According To Quran And Sunnah To Eat In Dream by Empiree: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2017
sarahade:

I know what you are oga. I just want others to see too so they can stop listening to you. grin grin
Psycho so you are claiming humble because I've not heard salaam from you since o
you be trouble maker grin Why u de bother him nau cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians / Darfur Vs Gaza: African Muslims Are Worth Less Than Arab Muslims / Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.