Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam (46474 Views)

Port Harcourt Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Months Imprisonment (Photo) / Married U.S Teacher Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy, Sentenced To 20 Years In Jail / Nigerian Who Scammed Hong Kong Lady Of £79,000 In Love Scam, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by stephleena(f): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
this one ur eyebrow is looking like two parallel line repelling, must u spew hate?
They don talk am say na fine girls no dey get sense pass
the thing pain u well-well oo#ntooor#.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by oloolo: 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
All those girls wey he dey give the money , now another Nigga go take over there pussy while he is gone..
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by DavidEsq(m): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young03:
NCAN

see him face

onye ofe mmanu

ndi oshi
See wicked! Haba, do it with small sympathy na undecided
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by kaydwutang(m): 2:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have noticed lately that some topics here on this forum can't be opened....nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by hucienda: 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abiodun? 'Yahoo!' boy? No comment.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by elaigwusimona(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
fuckerstard:
1 out of millions. Almost every household have a yahoo boy/man/girl/woman am very sure of that.

ruged u grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by elaigwusimona(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by frankloloko: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
winkmart:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, on Friday , March 17, 2017, secured the conviction and sentencing of an Internet fraudster, Akintunde Vincent Abiodun, a.k.a. Christopher Williams, before Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye of the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja.

The 37-year-old convict was arraigned on January 23, 2017 on an amended 12-count charge of stealing and forgery to the tune of N7, 806, 093.00(Seven Million, Eight Hundred and Six Thousand, and Ninety Three Naira).

Abiodun’s long walk to jail began after he presented himself as Christopher Williams to his victim, Dona Bonni, whom he met on a dating site on the Internet.
The convict, as part of his tricks, had told to Bonni that he inherited gemstones worth $18, 050,000((Eighteen Million and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars) from his late father in the United Kingdom.

He also forged an American passport with which he convinced his victim of his purported nationality.
Consequently, the convict dishonestly received various sums of money, at different times, from his victim.

When he was arraigned, he pleaded not guilty to the charges when they were read to him, thereby setting the stage for his trial.
The prosecution counsel, Ola Sesan, tendered several documents that were admitted in evidence and presented witnesses who testified against the accused.
In view of this, the convict later filed an application for plea bargaining before the court.
Delivering his judgment today, Justice Ipaye, however, sentenced the accused to six years imprisonment.

The convict was found guilty and jailed three years each on counts 1 to 11 of stealing. The convict was also found guilty and jailed three years each on count 12 of forgery. The sentences are to run separately from the date of arraignment.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-NqvJbjsrSfg/WMyyuNxEBUI/AAAAAAADhkU/X6D_0rXihvwJ16rRsH2GNdB7VZliRH7SwCLcB/s640/17352295_1377821725573647_976428597898911539_n.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-bncHQZmcrMY/WMyysXN5hRI/AAAAAAADhkQ/eZ4LuJQRnjo75UxOcflqFvaijq5o7_J_QCLcB/s640/17362540_1377821778906975_4467961685559931310_n.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/03/yahoo-boy-sentenced-to-6-years-in-jail.html

he's not smart
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
6 years for a non-violent crime involving just 7 million Naira? way too harsh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by stephleena(f): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Perfecttouch:
this one ur eyebrow is looking like two parallel line repelling, must u spew hate?
They don talk am say na fine girls no dey get sense pass

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
end time yahoo boy
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Perfecttouch(m): 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=stephleena post=54712080][/quote]i quote u once and you've almost committed suicide twice. So who is pained now? Pls get ur stupid self off my mention.
I only talked to intelligent people not brainwashed,empty brain like u.
You've been noticed so run along.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by UncutSk(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Free him
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
yeyeboi:
Them matter tire me angry

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Reimburse(f): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
A con man is described as person who swindles or misleads his victims through the use of a confidence game. Human nature leads us to naturally want to trust other individuals.
Two things he goes there to learn, to become more proactive to new game scam or become fully reform in other ways. But unfortunately, the country in which we live in, have no time for proper information and reformation center for convicts...

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by effty(m): 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

He over make noise....na olic3 den don start to track am. And he no get chingbain for hand. Aboki and shooter don collect nearly all. Na yeye boy jare
You will be the next.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
effty:
You will be the next.
Plus everybody in your family in Jesus name.....I add extended join am! Na God go punish you
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
First law of g,thy must not get caught

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by drmuri(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
NCAN Owerri branch reporting to duty. Verdict; Not surprised at all. He is an afonja, many of them are into such practices and we have several who are in power today. People like Kashamus, Tinubus, Oluyoles etc. Ritualism, Incest, Witchcraft, Internet Fraud, Agberoism, Omo Onileism are some of the vices common among them. Smh.
slowpoke, it is better than armed robbery, hard drug peddling, sale of counterfeit drugs your Igbo Igbo brothers engage in.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Tisham20(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Better luck after prison term
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by delman88(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
And a certain ex-gov stole billions but was just given 5years which he will appeal and be free... The Judiciary is bleeped up
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by bola4dprec(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
The victim is also guilty of greediness
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by John902(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
go come and spend the money
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by effty(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

Plus everybody in your family in Jesus name.....I add extended join am! Na God go punish you
Continue with ur yahoo-yahoo biz until dem catch u.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by ayobankzz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nne5:
grin grin grin

Christopher Williams why?

You finally got caught.

Who else thinks the 6yr jail term is too small.
Man must survive right
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
effty:
Continue with ur yahoo-yahoo biz until dem catch u.
E pain am....if you can't read go to school...I sabi them no mean say I dey do am
I sense you wanted to learn and was disappointed.... Egbegbe would soon be on bail...he go willingly teach you....
Now gerrof my sight.....insect!
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by effty(m): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

E pain am....if you can't read go to school...I sabi them no mean say I dey do am
I sense you wanted to learn and was disappointed.... Egbegbe would soon be on bail...he go willingly teach you....
Now gerrof my sight.....insect!
You must know them and you must support them and you must go down with them. However, u do well to know ow to communicate with an insect. U re a genius!
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
effty:
You must know them and you must support them and you must go down with them. However, u do well to know ow to communicate with an insect. U re a genius!
Insect! Insect! Poverty reeks from your end! Jeez.
Get lost already
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by effty(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

Insect! Insect! Poverty reeks from your end! Jeez.
Get lost already
You even know how poverty smells cos it is dealing with you. So amazing.
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
effty:
Hahaha....if I'm poor the way I am I pray I remain like thus till I die!!!!!!!
Can you say the same prayer?
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
effty:
Insect?
Re: Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam by effty(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:

Insect?
Make your comparison on this faceless forum. You know urself nd only urself here. Come take some cookies boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) / Laetitia Naankang Dagan: Police Arrest Two People / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.