Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) (1423 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 8:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Heard dis where the good guys are..

A serious guy, compulasorily Christian, from29 upwards, u must be working at least,... Must be nice cuz if I end up meeting u and u r not... I'll *****.. Lol..

D only guy she ever loved passed away and since den she's been withdrawn... Her best friend is her mobile fone...

She has her baggages.. But u myt just love her... Serious ppl only... She's a workaholic and bookaddict... She wasn't on BBm but I downloaded d app on her mobile and created account.... So dis is it.. D89C9CC4... Note that u didn't see dis online... U just got her pin randomly
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Epositive(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2017
scam! tongue *in falz's voice* it's their work o

4 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Jayson1: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2017
One thing I love about Nigerians is that they're always economical with the truth.

Why do i have this felling that you're the "sister" grin

3 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by ipobarecriminals: 8:55am On Mar 18, 2017
post her mobile number pls.
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by derrick333(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Epositive:
scam! tongue *in falz's voice* it's their work o
Herehehehehe *softwork*

2 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by eyinjuege: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2017
You are a wicked brother.

How can you put up your sister's contact on an anonymous forum where you might have murderers, ritualists, married men looking for side chicks who would easily lie about their marital status, kidnappers etc?
Don't you have good men in your church, office, that you can easily try to hook them up together ? People that you know flesh and blood?

3 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
One thing I love about Nigerians is that they're always economical with the truth.

I am den... Lol... Yam noni
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 8:59am On Mar 18, 2017
eyinjuege:
You are a wicked brother.

How can you put up your sister's contact on an anonymous forum where you might have murderers, ritualists, married men looking for side chicks who would easily lie about their marital status, kidnappers etc?
Don't you have good men in your church, office, that you can easily try to hook them up together ? People that you know flesh and blood?

It's a bbm pin..
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
post her mobile number pls.

I can't
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:

M a dude bro
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by ipobarecriminals: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2017
toyinbeau:

I can't
why do u post the BBM pin then? u mean she can only chat on BBM?
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2017
so y bring it on nairaland
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Jayson1: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
toyinbeau:

M a dude bro
Then you're a fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by toyinbeau: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
Then you're a fraudster.

OK o. Lol. I wonder how exactly u wld be defrauded
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by lowkey0147: 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
toyinbeau:

A serious guy, compulasorily Christian, from29 upwards, u must be working at least,... Must be nice cuz if I end up meeting u and u r not... I'll *****.. Lol..

D only guy she ever loved passed away and since den she's been withdrawn... Her best friend is her mobile fone...

She has her baggages.. But u myt just love her... Serious ppl only... She's a workaholic and bookaddict... She wasn't on BBm but I downloaded d app on her mobile and created account.... So dis is it.. D89C9CC4... Note that u didn't see dis online... U just got her pin randomly
my dear, i only have one word for you "KOLEWERK"
you are looking for a guy around 29yrs upward, that means ur sister is going into her thirties and you are looking for an unfortunate fellow to come and buy ur family's product that is already outdated, let her sit in ur father's parlour... I say again "KOLEWERK"
Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by frostylook: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
lowkey0147:

you are looking for a guy around 29yrs upward, that means ur sister is going into her thirties and you are looking for an unfortunate fellow to come and buy ur family's product that is already outdated, let her sit in ur father's parlour... I say again "KOLEWERK"

That's mean. He has explained her fiance passed on. How then can you then categorise her getting hitched as a misfortune in the making? Bro, that's so mean!!
Would you still say the same thing if she was related to you? Isn't she still a human deserving of love, is being single a death sentence for you?
This shaming of single women thing should truly stop. There are a thousand and more reasons why ladies are still single even into their 30s 40s. That's doesn't make them none entities or societal rejects. Everyone have a different destiny and you don't know their story.
Men get married late as well, do you find d female folks shaming them? Look around you and see how marriages are turning out lately. Why should they rush in and become another figure on the statistics just so they can avoid being condemned by small/closed minded folks?
#humanitycheck #loveothersasyourself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by jashar(f): 10:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
lowkey0147:

See the way you're talking about a human being.

Who you create?

Even if she's 40, and so?

You don't know her story...

Na wa....

3 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
toyinbeau:

I will add her seems like she needs a good friend. Or is it you ?

So I added the person buy I guess nothing

1 Like

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
frostylook:

That's mean. He has explained her fiance passed on. How then can you then categorise her getting hitched as a misfortune in the making? Bro, that's so mean!!
Would you still say the same thing if she was related to you? Isn't she still a human deserving of love, is being single a death sentence for you?
This shaming of single women thing should truly stop. There are a thousand and more reasons why ladies are still single even into their 30s 40s. That's doesn't make them none entities or societal rejects. Everyone have a different destiny and you don't know their story.
Men get married late as well, do you find d female folks shaming them? Look around you and see how marriages are turning out lately. Why should they rush in and become another figure on the statistics just so they can avoid being condemned by small/closed minded folks?

#humanitycheck #loveothersasyourself

God bless you for this write up

2 Likes

Re: Need A Loving Guy For My Sis (abeg U No C Dis On Nairaland O Or Else M Dead) by Rukkydelta(f): 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Family Planning Methods. / Dear Young Man / Parents Hooking You Up With Rich Family Friends Child To Marry,what Would You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.