Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) (35339 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by johnstar(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Only in nigeria

Stup1d country

Useless govt
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by wokemzine: 10:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Venezuela and Zimbabwe on my mind
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ivyy(f): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Happens alot in lagos too, really long queues for just that bread. Is there something different about the bread?

3 Likes

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by maxiuc(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2017
I miss onitsha. Oforma bread
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by addikt(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2017
It seems everyone love shoprite bread all lover , that's how the y do here in Akure too
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by kachi08(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Nonsense! So bread don finish for owerri?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by phemi01(m): 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
lol...and nigerians be saying southafrican business should be chased out of the country.. see as them dey struggle for bread wey dem go pay for oo, no be free o.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
Saw something of that nature at shoprite Apo 2, it was seriously a tug of war, pushing and cursing each other just for some loaves of cassava bread
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by wristbangle: 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
refiner:
I think the bread must be free...naija too like awoof grin

Where is my own Imo bread?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by LastProphet: 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
eastern Nigeria have the worst bread so not surprised. western Nigeria has the best, northern Nigeria don't even understand the bread they make

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by sirusX(m): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
phemi01:
lol...and nigerians be saying southafrican business should be chased out of the country.. see as them dey struggle for bread wey dem go pay for oo, no be free o.
You no go struggle for BREAD OF LIFE grin
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by metorichmond(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by obataokenwa(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
That reminds me of SKIPPERS bread in port Harcourt. I do finish one loaf only me. the bread sweet die
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by KennyID17(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Op siddon there dey look, come Lagos come see as ppl dey queue for Shoprite bread like say if them no cop am them go die. And am not talking about illiterates ooo, av seen mad queues at d shop rite at Palms lekki.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Emestar1999: 10:39am On Mar 18, 2017
Some are there to steal all in d name of buying bread
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by AuroraB(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2017
LastProphet:
eastern Nigeria have the worst bread so not surprised. western Nigeria has the best, northern Nigeria don't even understand the bread they make
Is that all you could understand from the post? Bread/pafun rating O ma se sad
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by bobbybrown007: 10:40am On Mar 18, 2017
what about the one @ asaba nko? Maybe they put in something inside the bread?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
What is inside the bread? angry
gold
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by SNIPER123: 10:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Hungry lions cheesy
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Ndkings1(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2017
#Magadon
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2017
ivyy:
Happens alot in lagos too, really long queues for just that bread. Is there something different about the bread?
ivyyy kiss
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
It's nothing compared to Warri
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by SNIPER123: 10:46am On Mar 18, 2017
LastProphet:
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2017
slap1:
You live in Owerri and you don't know Everyday Supermarket makes better bread than Shoprite? I buy things at Shoprite, not bread. Everyday Supermarket has way more superior loaves of bread.
Like seriously? I'll check-out their bread. Owerri Shoprite Bread is very soft, sweet and also cheap. Thats why people always struggle to buy it because demand is way higher than supply. You can only get the bread easily in the afternoon during weekdays but evenings and weekends are hell. Nigerians can talk nonsense, what about Americans that fight and kick to buy things during "blackfridays", are they hungry or village people too? Are you more educated or enlightened than the average Owerri citizen?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by figure007(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2017
Its happens here in Ibadan too but not to the extent of fighting ...its because the bread use to be freshly made and its tasty and delicious and sort of rich so they use to have a long queue to get it ...waiting for it to come out of the oven .... But now we now have it outside Shoprite here
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2017
johnstar:
Only in nigeria

Stup1d country

Useless govt
Stop talking like a primitive man, such things also happen in places like America and other advanced countries too!
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by blackboy(m): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2017
I rily don't see anything special in Shoprite bread. Maybe it's cheaper than others even Next Cash n carry in Abuja but go to both of then the queues are massive, Lagos queue is massive when Asaba shoprite opened I saw the queue for bread I was surprised. Longvqueue for bread has reached Asaba too. The softness hot and freshly baked might be a reason
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by bitrade: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2017
it happens almost everywhere just like in ilorin shoprite
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Carlmax(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2017
shoprite bread is worth fighting for... grin For real
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by refiner(f): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Where is my own Imo bread?
grin...were is my ogun bread?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by InvestinOwerri(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
LastProphet:
I give up on you guys, the kind of ethnocentrism by you people from the waste is unbelievable! How did you come about such fallacy you stated there? Fyi, during the time I was leaving in Lagos, I always do buy bread in Onitsha whenever I was traveling to the East because I do get nice breads there than in Lagos. You people will never travel out of oshogbo but knows what happens in other places, ARE YOU A SORCERER?

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Abagworo(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
It's not only in Owerri but almost every Shoprite. Can someone in PH be a distributor?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Announces Price Verification System Portal (PVS) / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.