Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) (35340 Views)

Lagosians Struggle To Enter FCMB Bank As Lockdown Eases (Video) / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods / Ughelli Main Market In Delta On Fire, Traders Struggle To Salvage Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Btruth: 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Radarada!

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by able20(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
kachi08:
Nonsense! So bread don finish for owerri?
Power of brainwash, some believe if they eat shoprite bread.......belong

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Incrizz(f): 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Trust me, the bread isn't all that.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Incrizz(f): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
able20:

Power of brainwash, some believe if they eat shoprite bread.......belong
@bolded you're so right. Most of those on the queue are, "first timers" grin
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by wristbangle: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
refiner:

grin...were is my ogun bread?

Come to Abeokuta 1st wink
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
man shalt not liveth by bread alone grin

1 Like

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
hahn:
Lack of discipline, impatience, savagery

Sometimes it seems we are really not prepared for the modern world undecided
U nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2017
slap1:
You live in Owerri and you don't know Everyday Supermarket makes better bread than Shoprite? I buy things at Shoprite, not bread. Everyday Supermarket has way more superior loaves of bread.
Go buy priceless fruit bread you will understand shoprite bread is overrated.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by EyeBee04(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2017
Da bread make sense die. I've been in dat strugglin queue in owerri shoprite before. No be jazz, dey are good at wat dey do.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by alexov(m): 11:18am On Mar 18, 2017
aragon4realz:
was at shoprite last night to get some stuff for myself when I caught sight of some group of people my first thought was ''who are they beating maybe someone tried stealing from them'' as Nigerian way we be na
but on second thought I moved closer only for me to notice that the crowd are struggling to get shoprite bread then I asked someone if they are on SALES? he said no,I couldn't help it but wonder why people will kill themselves just because of COMMON BREAD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1HRm4UahqM
That bread isn't common. But that's very terrible behaviour.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by searchng4love: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
wristbangle:

Where is my own Imo bread?
Hmmm you deactivated..Why?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
hahahah, na recession cause am na
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by peculiar32(f): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2017
lol. bread of life
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by LastProphet: 11:46am On Mar 18, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
I give up on you guys, the kind of ethnocentrism by you people from the waste is unbelievable! How did you come about such fallacy you stated there? Fyi, during the time I was leaving in Lagos, I always do buy bread in Onitsha whenever I was traveling to the East because I do get nice breads there than in Lagos. You people will never travel out of oshogbo but knows what happens in other places, ARE YOU A SORCERER?

first off, not everybody that speaks negatively of u is enemy, why cant u flat headed people grow above this primitive thinking even those that attended school still hv this problem. pls am not yoruba or even close so check my posts.
and to the issue i dont doubt onitsha will have some good bread. but most bread from the east is thrash becos ur people simply dont know how to make bread. i have lived and worked in isikwuato abia, orji and wetheral area of owerri, worldbank in umuahia, and abakpa and ogui road enugu (not far from holy ghost park) where my work and business took me and i do buy bread pls. the most mistake is the adding of useless flavors in almost all the bread making it smell like chewing gum or even some body lotion. second is lack of slight salty taste which they miss badly. in the whole of these eastern states i mentioned there is no low cost bread that has a good taste like agege bread in lagos, in ibadan u even get better bread at cheaper cost, akure the same. pls learn to stop seeing all criticism as hatred this is one attitude that has set ur region backward becos it makes u fail to learn all the time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by slap1(m): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
nkemdi89:

Go buy priceless fruit bread you will understand shoprite bread is overrated.

Thanks. I sure will. Priceless Supermarket is kind of distant, but I will try it, because I love bread and tea.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by slap1(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2017
InvestinOwerri:
Like seriously? I'll check-out their bread. Owerri Shoprite Bread is very soft, sweet and also cheap. Thats why people always struggle to buy it because demand is way higher than supply. You can only get the bread easily in the afternoon during weekdays but evenings and weekends are hell. Nigerians can talk nonsense, what about Americans that fight and kick to buy things during "blackfridays", are they hungry or village people too? Are you more educated or enlightened than the average Owerri citizen?

I have patronized Everyday before Shoprite came. I took Shoprite's bread once and decided to stick with Everyday. When you go to Everyday, try their coconut bread. kiss
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by MMMscam: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmm, Owerri...Igbos...Makes sense. No surprise here!
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by OkuFaba(m): 12:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
I once dragged to buy this same bread at Owerri mall. The bread is damn tasty. Poster u should av bought a loaf and see if u wont visit there daily for just the bread
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by freeman67: 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
it is just because they are unorganized.. If not the crowd is not much. In fact you go to next 'cash and carry ' in Abuja after the close of work you would understand. Infact they sell just two per person.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by ophilly: 12:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=InvestinOwerri post=Owerri Shoprite Bread is very soft, sweet and also cheap.[/quote]

Really? Is it cheap at N400?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Mustay(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
ivyy:
Happens alot in lagos too, really long queues for just that bread. Is there something different about the bread?

Freshly Baked coming off the oven.

If you're into the bread business now, do not locate your factory and rely on distributors. Bring your 'factory' to town where customers can perceive the smell from the oven and buy straight out of production. This happens at Barcelos and other stores that adopt similar approaches.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by InvestinOwerri(m): 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=ophilly post=54706590][/quote] Yes, considering its size and quality, its cheap. Ordinary ones that are smaller and tastes like chaff are sold for 300!
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by CzarChris(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kai!!! My Owerri people don fall my hand yakata. Choi! angry angry angry

Everyday emporium in Owerri has far better bread than shoprite, still don't understand the shoprite hype.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Maski87: 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
And someone says there is recession
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by israelmao(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Xenophobic bread.Our frenzy South African products is being back in the opposite.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by israelmao(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Xenophobic bread.Our frenzy for South African products is being paid back in the opposite.
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by nkemdi89(f): 1:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
slap1:

Thanks. I sure will. Priceless Supermarket is kind of distant, but I will try it, because I love bread and tea.
Eeya one of strolling weekend just stroll into that place, they even have more and cheaper commodity than shoprite .
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
slap1:
You live in Owerri and you don't know Everyday Supermarket makes better bread than Shoprite? I buy things at Shoprite, not bread. Everyday Supermarket has way more superior loaves of bread.
I thought it's just me..don't like the quality of their bread,no good taste and hard like fufu,down here prefer bread from Roban
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Onyenna(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
slap1:

Thank you very much!

Everyday supermarket and Kilimanjaro bread!....
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
LastProphet:

first off, not everybody that speaks negatively of u is enemy, why cant u flat headed people grow above this primitive thinking even those that attended school still hv this problem. pls am not yoruba or even close so check my posts.
and to the issue i dont doubt onitsha will have some good bread. but most bread from the east is thrash becos ur people simply dont know how to make bread. i have lived and worked in isikwuato abia, orji and wetheral area of owerri, worldbank in umuahia, and abakpa and ogui road enugu (not far from holy ghost park) where my work and business took me and i do buy bread pls. the most mistake is the adding of useless flavors in almost all the bread making it smell like chewing gum or even some body lotion. second is lack of slight salty taste which they miss badly. in the whole of these eastern states i mentioned there is no low cost bread that has a good taste like agege bread in lagos, in ibadan u even get better bread at cheaper cost, akure the same. pls learn to stop seeing all criticism as hatred this is one attitude that has set ur region backward becos it makes u fail to learn all the time
Habana uncle...so no good bread in the East?
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by LastProphet: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
uzobaby:
Habana uncle...so no good bread in the East?

them dey but very few that's just all am saying. if u think over the points i raised and verify you go see say i no lie
Re: Shoprite Customers Struggle To Buy Bread In Owerri (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
LastProphet:

them dey but very few that's just all am saying. if u think over the points i raised and verify you go see say i no lie
sure they all can't be good. .one man's meat is another's poison. .people say they enjoy Benin bread ,but I don't like most of them I eat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / How To Make $300/week Writing For A Secret Website! Free Step By Step Guide / Politicians With Billions In Cash Move Against Naira Redesign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.