Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad (24117 Views)

Dpk @ #90/lit A Serious Buyers Are Needed Urgently! / Can Any Seller Of Cif Blco Do This Exact Procedure. Some Ready Buyers Are Ready / Cooked A G O,off Bar Buyers Are Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by thaddeus99: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2009
Think about any business opportunity that will yield you huge amount of money in just one execution, you will be wondering about wat i'm talking about, it is amazin, I was introduced to a coal business and I need like two moe serious people who are ready and have money to invest in this business, no magic in the business, I reside in Enugu, and we can hook up anywere in enugu to talk more better on this business, we will do everything together and share all the profit according to wat each of us invest.
European countries needs coal at all cost, we can export this coal down to finland, sweden and many other countries in europe and make huge some of money.

If you have interest in this business, email me mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by donchrizo: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2010
Get to me on
08036701463 lets talk.
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by TemitopeUK: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hello,

Please i would like to buy charcoal (about 42 Metric Tons Per Week).

Can you supply, and please note that it is stictly be on a supply before payment basis.

Kindly Reply to enable us conclude or hit me on 08038610083.

Regards,

Oluyemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by tundexx: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
I am getting a job order to supply coal to Lagos in metric tonnes. I need to find miners or seller who have coal in Enugu, Benue or Kogi State to execute the transaction.
Please get in touch if you are into this business so we can talk.

Call 07029416391 or mail aonafowokan@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by bigfred01: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2011
Is it charcoal? if its charcoal u can get in large quantity.
alfredalaba@yahoo.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Gspot(m): 10:20am On Feb 10, 2011
@op ur line is not going pls call me on 08068918699 so we can discuss biz
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by minaten: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
our company HONIPOT INTERNATIONAL LTD is into export/LPO contract financing, u can contact us 4 genuine contracts. honipotltd@gmail.com,08024622251
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by mkmyers45(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
Interested: mkmyers45@gmail.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by akpogbenz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2011
Please can you give me every helpful information about getting export contract and finance can be sourced for financing.Any useful hint that can help me get started.i will appreciate if i get useful information on it.send to akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Makelar: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2011
Need Coal from Indonesia ?
We can supply Coal ~ Send your Quotation & Draft contract to: p_sudarmonomba@yahoo.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2011
We need coal in china over 100kmt probably CIF mode, if you can deliver send foB prize to Lagos port and directly to china
email here

emuogee@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Makelar: 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
We can Supply at FOB loading port ,
Send your quotation to p_sudarmonomba@yahoo.com ,
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by omaid: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2011
we are based in the north,ginger warehouse in kachia and kafanchan,sesame seed warehouse in lafia,
we offer you the best price because we source directly from the farm

olumuyiwa idowu
32 burun str
trikania,
kaduna
Nigeria

+2348136992521,+2348098254055
omaidassociates@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by embassyman(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2011
Will like to know more about charcoal business, pls put ur number here so that i can call u
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by page9(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2011
Hi, Charcoal business, as it is done here is not proper. I was thinking of going into the biz along with a couple of friends. But when I realise the degree of deforestation and environmental degradation going on to produce charcoal for both local and foreign market, I opted out immediately.

No one bothers about re-planting the trees. For every container of charcoal you see going abroad, over 500 or more trees may have been felled down without any consideration of what happens to the environment.

When the trees in one area have been completely depleted, they move to new areas and start all over again and again!

Unfortunately, no one seems to care. Corruption and lawlessness in our country makes such biz thrive unlike in develop countries where you are expected to plant more tree and you dare not cut any tree!

While there is nothing wrong in making money, we should think of the generations coming behind us and do nothing to make life difficult for them.

Let's make the world a better place than we met it. Most countries buying our charcoal have more trees than we do but they prefer to preserve their own.

Ask yourself, when last did you plant a tree?

Pple may not agree with me but I think there are better businesses we can do without hurting the environment

Coal is a better biz even though this has also contributed to erosion in the east. it is still a lesser evil.

I am a bizman but I am choosy in the line of business I do because I am responsible to God, humanity and the environment. I expect same of every businessman and woman. Money is not everything o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by vicikel: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
i have a charcoal readily to be supplied to any potential buyer abroad, contact me on vicikel2002@yahoo.com if you have a buyer available
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Lugcoal: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ltd “LUG-COAL”
tel: +380668044125
e-mail : lugcoal@gmail.com
of 07.01.2013
Dear sirs!
The following is an offer for a monthly supply of Anthracite coal for your company use in the amount of minimum 50,000 tons per month in accordance with a long-term purchase agreement on international rules INCOTERMS.
If you agree to cooperate we are ready to discuss the terms of payment, delivery, reception of coal and some other points as per the to be determined contract.
Appendix: quality certificates for Anthracite coal can be sent as required.

Sincerely

Dear sirs,

We are manufacturers and sellers of Steam and Anthracite coal. If you are interested in buying coal, let us know, please.

e-mail: lugcoal@gmail.com
Tel: +380668044125

Director of LUG-COAL
Igor Mayboroda
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by okennaM: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2013
thaddeus99: Think about any business opportunity that will yield you huge amount of money in just one execution, you will be wondering about wat i'm talking about, it is amazin, I was introduced to a coal business and I need like two moe serious people who are ready and have money to invest in this business, no magic in the business, I reside in Enugu, and we can hook up anywere in enugu to talk more better on this business, we will do everything together and share all the profit according to wat each of us invest.
European countries needs coal at all cost, we can export this coal down to finland, sweden and many other countries in europe and make huge some of money.

If you have interest in this business, email me mbathaddeus_9@yahoo.com
I just sent u a mail check it and reply faster.
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by POWDERCOAL: 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2013
we are the Seller of the POWDER COAL as Russian Origin, Our Price is 35Euro / mt FOB ROSTOV with 5000mt Vessels,
if you interested we can send to you futher details and certificates,
also after signing the Contract you can visit the Yard in Rostov
looking forward to hear your soonest
best regards
Mr Olcay ERSARIOGLU
+90 5325930663 Tel/Viber

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by adebagbo(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2013
Chacoal is highly available in our store, serious buyer is needed,you can call me on 08035144473.
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by ryanskygulfor: 9:56am On Jun 10, 2013
Hi,

Im ryan of sky gulf general trading.
We are offering different kinds of COAL in a good quality and a better price.
All our COALS are coming from UGANDA.
If interested feel free to inquire @ ryan@skygulf.org or contact me @ 05-5-5840175

Thanks a lot
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by zincleadore: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2013
Dear Friends,

I'm a coal trader with site here in Nigeria. The Thermal Coal found at our site is low in sulfur and high in Carbon. This coal are best used to power plants which inturn saves cost for the manufacturing companies. I can supply coal to buyers in any port in Nigeria after an MOU has been signed.

Also, we supply Zircon, Iron, Columbite, Tin, Silicon, Manganese, Zinc ore & Lead ore.

Kindly contact if you are a serious buyer.

Miner Sanmi Ayo
zincleadores@aol.com smiley smiley smiley smiley
+234 703 270 5086

1 Like

Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by hkgndilip7gmai: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

I have Steam (Non-Coking) COAL in bulk in a huge quantity if anyone is interested to buy can contact me.

Dilip $
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by Genggong: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello,
Iam Coal trader from Indonesia.
I have steam coal from miner ready to sale almost 100.000Mt /month.
with specification :
GCV (Air Dried Basis): 6235,
Total Moisture (as received basis) : 17,44%,
Ash Content (Air Dried Basis) :13%,
Total Sulphur: 0,77%.

If You have potential buyer, i will send you the COA (certificate of analysis) my email : www.indosegara@gmail.com

Regards,
Genggong. W
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by KManye: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
Any potential buyers/serious buyers to purchase COAL GRADE A from South Africa. contact me on kgosimang.manye@gmail.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by justyinka(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
we are NextMove Global Logistics,a clearing and forwarding company, we can forward all type of your commodity/product to any country at a very low charge be it the below listed commodities

processed wood

Cassava

Charcoal

Cashew nut

Chilly pepper (Dried)

Cocoa beans

Coffee

Finished Leather

Ginger

Groundnut

Gum Arabic

Horns (Cow)

Hibiscus Flower

Kola nuts

Rubber

Sesame Seed

Shea nuts/Shea butter

Soya beans

Hides and Skins

Wheat Pellets

contact us at
NextMove Global Logistics
No 35, Railway Shopping Complex,Burma road Apapa Lagos
justyinka23@gmail.com
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by oladepo1: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
In need of real suppliers of coal.please call this 08032958671.
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by vorovoinc: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Hello,
I urgently need atleast 5 sincere supplier of coal.
Delivery is Lagos state Nigeria.
Buyer want coal from Kogi state.

Payment is max after deliver.
You get post dated chequ immediately you delivers.

Send your price to vorovoinc@gmail.com
Call 07062348509

Note this is urgent.

Also we need casava suppliers.
Contact us if you can handle any of these.

Regards
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by adeddao: 8:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Dear all,
If you are in need of coal for industrial purpose or personal usage or supply.

kindly contact us on +234803941856 or whatsapp.

Kogi state
Nigeria.
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by EXPORTFINANCE: 1:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
funding partnership available for charcoal export only....08077881934
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by EXPORTFINANCE: 12:48pm On May 14, 2016
hello all, I need bulk charcoal buyers/importers from Europe and middle east. if u gat contact holla me on 08077881934(wattzapp) , 08026225888
Re: Coal! Coal! Coal! Buyers Are Ready To Buy Coal At All Cost Abroad by OYAY(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2017
adeddao:
Dear all,
If you are in need of coal for industrial purpose or personal usage or supply.

kindly contact us on +234803941856 or whatsapp.

Kogi state
Nigeria.

Your number is not correct, please avail us correctly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Importers And Buyers Needed For Stock Fish Importation From Norway. / Original U.S Huggies Diapers Wholesalers...we Deliver Anywhere In Nigeria / Buy Poultry Cage At Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.