Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect (374 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / Ritualists Kill Hunchback Woman In Ondo, Pay Son N7 Million / I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Raise Money For Wedding – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect by ayod426: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
A 43- year-old computer instructor who was arrested at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, for allegedly importing heroin from Nairobi, Kenya, has blamed his indulgence on his inability to pay his son’s medical bill.
The suspect , Anukaenyi Bob-Manuel Ogochukwu, was arrested by operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, during the inward screening of passengers on an Ethiopian Airline flight from Nairobi, after he tested positive for narcotic ingestion NDLEA commander at the Lagos airport, Ahmadu Garba ,disclosed that while under narcotic watch, the suspect excreted 66 wraps of powdery substance that tested positive for heroin.

But during interrrogation, the Anambra state -born computer instructor explained that he got involved in drug trafficking because nobody except drug barons offered to help him out of his financial predicament. He disclosed that his four-year- old son was at the moment on admission in Nairobi on a life threatening ailment. Stating repeatedly that he agreed to smuggle drugs to save his ailing son, Ogochukwu said: “I teach in a computer school at Onitsha, Anambra State. This is my very first time of having anything to do with drugs. I smuggled drugs to save my sick child. The doctor said that my child has a hole in the heart.

I met many people for help but nobody was willing to help me except a drug baron. My son is currently struggling for survival at the hospital in Nairobi. A baron who is from Tanzania promised to pay me->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/03/i-went-into-drug-trafficking-to-pay.html

CC; Seun, Lalsticlala, Mynd44
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Chai... I'll be back
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect by Larryfest(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Story for the gods...... Name checkers over to you abeg he deserves the maximum respect....
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect by ahamonyeka(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
A Igbo is at it again.

NCAN,pro reporting from bariga,lagos.
Re: I Went Into Drug Trafficking To Pay Son’s Medical Bill-suspect by Monkeydeychop: 5:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Na dem.... the industrious ones from the Yeast...

(1) (Reply)

Is JUNGLE JUSTICE the only way? / Nigeria / Ogun State Police Arrest Four Ijaw Suspects For Kidnapping 75-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.