Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao (629 Views)

What Is The Best Fight Scene You Ever Watched In Movies? / Multichoice Nigeria Supports Nigeria's Fight Against COVID-19 With N1.2billion / This Movie Would Show You How The Devil Fight Against The Church. Kindly See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by Blonchilli(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Although it's fictional character but as a kid watching Rocky Balbao beat up bad guys in the ring made me consider being a boxer grin
That aside who put up the best fight against Rocky? I would pick Drago because of the hype to that fight and pundits doubting Rocky would come out of the ring with his life and that fight had effects on him years later( loss of memory, brain damage, he practically went to zero) and his family. So Rocky fanboys and fangirls cheesy let's know who was Rocky's toughest opponent

1 Share

Re: Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
my grandmother
Re: Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by Blonchilli(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
my grandmother
Clap for yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by salawustyles(m): 12:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
apollo creed

1 Like

Re: Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by Blonchilli(m): 12:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
salawustyles:
apollo creed
Apollo and Rocky were evenly matched, only difference was rocky could endure more punishment. That's why when he met Drago who was master of punishment that's my best fight in the series. Apollo had butterfly feets grin

1 Like

Re: Who Put Up The Best Fight Against Rocky Balbao by davidif: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Blonchilli:
Although it's fictional character but as a kid watching Rocky Balbao beat up bad guys in the ring made me consider being a boxer grin
That aside who put up the best fight against Rocky? I would pick Drago because of the hype to that fight and pundits doubting Rocky would come out of the ring with his life and that fight had effects on him years later( loss of memory, brain damage, he practically went to zero) and his family. So Rocky fanboys and fangirls cheesy let's know who was Rocky's toughest opponent

At first, i wanted to say Ivan Drago until i remember that Apollo Creed actually defeated Rocky Balboa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Singer Simple 3221 Sewing Machine From Micostarmall / Which One Of These TV Series Movies Can U Recall As The Best? / About Tstv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.