Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,293 members, 7,780,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:31 PM

Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (38927 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by backtosender: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Na who ask none biafrans any opinio
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=ElsonMorali post=54738827][/quote] First maybe I need to explain my first paragraph better. All I'm trying to say is if the parents of a child is a Biafran supporter the child becomes a Biafran supporter reflecting the wants of the parents at least for that period of childhood just the Way a child is meant to be a Muslim or Christian if the parents are one. With this i think I've answered your first, second and third paragraph.

For your fourth paragraph where you talk about corpses of kid: so you support the killing of Unarmed protesters and would also support the killing of protesting kids just because they are Biafrans? Do i need any more proof why i should get a separate country from the likes of you?

On your fifth paragraph : so if boko haram kills people as a terrorist organization the nigerian army should also kill protesting Biafrans as a what? Terrorist organization or government organization? And who is to be labeled with the word HATE here?

For your sixth paragraph: you misunderstood me. My use of the word parents and elder brothers there mean relatives.

For your last paragraph: you also misunderstood me: what i meant is if you will hail those kids as being patriotic to the nigerian nation if you see them putting on green and white, why don't you hail them as being patriotic to the Biafran nation when they put on Biafran colours. Why can't you accept that people have opinions different from yours and must be respected.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
First maybe I need to explain my first paragraph better. All I'm trying to say is if the parents of a child is a Biafran supporter the child becomes a Biafran supporter reflecting the wants of the parents at least for that period of childhood just the Way a child is meant to be a Muslim or Christian if the parents are one. With this i think I've answered your first, second and third paragraph.

For your fourth paragraph where you talk about corpses of kid: so you support the killing of Unarmed protesters and would also support the killing of protesting kids just because they are Biafrans? Do i need any more proof why i should get a separate country from the likes of you?

On your fifth paragraph : so if boko haram kills people as a terrorist organization the nigerian army should also kill protesting Biafrans as a what? Terrorist organization or government organization? And who is to be labeled with the word HATE here?

For your sixth paragraph: you misunderstood me. My use of the word parents and elder brothers there mean relatives.

For your last paragraph: you also misunderstood me: what i meant is if you will hail those kids as being patriotic to the nigerian nation if you see them putting on green and white, why don't you hail them as being patriotic to the Biafran nation when they put on Biafran colours. Why can't you accept that people have opinions different from yours and must be respected.

look bro, i know Biafra is dear to your heart, but do you really and honestly think you should drag these kids into this bitter war?

Are you a parent yet?

Because i can't imagine organizing my kids to carry placards in demonstration for the actualization of a Yoruba republic.

Where i hail from, we don't expose our kids to such hazardous activities. We dont poison their minds against others.

Do you think those kids are on the road by their own will?

Do you think they understand the import of what they are doing?

Do you think they can READ what is written on their placards?

Adults marched on the streets, nothing happened except violence, why not leave your kids in school where they belong?

But like you said, they are your kids, it is your biafra, hence it's probably none of my business.

If you think your kids can help you actualize biafra, all well and good.

Im not against you having your biafra. As long as you go about it the peaceful way.

All the best with your biafra.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:
you are a KOMPLETE afonja, I ma a su Igbo abughi na I bu onye Igbo, enweghi mgbe igbu mmadu na adim mma na obi, mana, agaghim abu okenye no na ulo, ewu amuo na ogbu. Ya mere mmu ji wee kpoo gi Afonja, maka na obu ndi afonja na apka udiri agwa i na apka, makwa na ekwu odiri okwu ina ekwu. Obughi na'm kwenyere ihe niile Nnamdi na ekwu mana ekwenyerem na otutu ihe ndi okwu gasiri, obi uto'm bu na otutu ndi na eme ihe ka anyi wee nwere onweanyi, a gwala'm gi, ya buru na ichoghi, ga gbaso ndi offemmannhu, ha ga anabata gi.
Anyway i dont agree with d ipob mentality. U can go to hell if dats not ok with u.
And ler me even ask u one question wat do u think will change in ur miserable life if biafra comes?
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Anyway i dont agree with d ipob mentality. U can go to hell if dats not ok with u.
And ler me even ask u one question wat do u think will change in ur miserable life if biafra comes?
Yes, my 'miserable' is better than yours even now, but in Biafra it will be so much better, IPOB released a document called an organogram. Google and study it for yourself. Afonja.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Yes, my 'miserable' is better than yours even now, but in Biafra it will be so much better, IPOB released a document called an organogram. Google and study it for yourself. Afonja.
U didn't answer my question. What exactly will be better for u if biafra comes?

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by amachuk(m): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Am not an animal so which animal are u bro? I am a biafran but as long as my ID says nigeria, my country is not a zoo
I guess u will feel good wen u travel abroad people start calling u zoo monkey, because that is wat u call urself.shud be ashamed of being a chimpanzee next time u show anyonne ur id bearing nigeria
You are not a biafran haven accepted your nigerianess(zooness), that reduces you to not just an animal, but a wild beast. if they call you an animal because of your Nigerian passport accept it good faith because that is what you are.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

look bro, i know Biafra is dear to your heart, but do you really and honestly think you should drag these kids into this bitter war?

Are you a parent yet?

Because i can't imagine organizing my kids to carry placards in demonstration for the actualization of a Yoruba republic.

Where i hail from, we don't expose our kids to such hazardous activities. We dont poison their minds against others.

Do you think those kids are on the road by their own will?

Do you think they understand the import of what they are doing?

Do you think they can READ what is written on their placards?

Adults marched on the streets, nothing happened except violence, why not leave your kids in school where they belong?

But like you said, they are your kids, it is your biafra, hence it's probably none of my business.

If you think your kids can help you actualize biafra, all well and good.

Im not against you having your biafra. As long as you go about it the peaceful way.

All the best with your biafra.
bro, nobody is poisoning any body's mind here. These kids are Biafrans and they are only identifying with who they are. Nobody is hating anyone here.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

OK bros. Let me teach u something, ur broda is always ur broda even though his views contradicts urs. Never ditch ur broda for any reason because wen we go miles a way from home d fact dat we are brodas will go a long way
now any brother who looks down on the greater good of his because of his opinion,is no brother at all .the decision of the greater Igbo is what matters not yours and not mine
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

a lot of things will be better for me if biafra comes but i will need you to direct the question to me before I can tell you.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
a lot of things will be better for me if biafra comes but i will need you to direct the question to me before I can tell you.
Ok bro. Wat will be better for u wit biafra
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
bro, nobody is poisoning any body's mind here. These kids are Biafrans and they are only identifying with who they are. Nobody is hating anyone here.

why dont you wait until you realize biafra, then you can march them through all the streets of biafra.

There is nowhere called biafra, no country called biafra.

You carry a nigerian passport.

Your kids are nigerians.

You all live in nigeria.

Your states in the southeast collect monthly allocation from the FG of Nigeria.

You are duly represented at the National Assembly in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.

Biafra as of this moment that i am typing doesnt exist anywhere on the surface of this planet.

The UN has no records of any country called Biafra.

No embassies anywhere, no recognition from any country anywhere in the world.

And until all those facts change, you and your kids will remain Nigerians.

I hope that is clear enough.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
now any brother who looks down on the greater good of his because of his opinion,is no brother at all .the decision of the greater Igbo is what matters not yours and not mine
So i must agree wit ur strategy abi?
But sorry i hate ipob approach!!
Next time u want to fight for biafra think of starting dat fight wit ur own leaders who are fighting against it. Start with obiano and d rest. Until igbo intellectuals and politicians start making moves, nobody would hear d voice of jobless touts
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
amachuk:
You are not a biafran haven accepted your nigerianess(zooness), that reduces you to not just an animal, but a wild beast. if they call you an animal because of your Nigerian passport accept it good faith because that is what you are.
I think am talking to a local champion who doesn't see beyond his street. Dats why u dnt actually know d use of passport. Next time u know any of ur relatives dat want to travel abroad tell dem not to carry a nigerian passport along maybe a biafran passport will do. Afterall nigerian passport makes u a he goat
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

So i must agree wit ur strategy abi?
But sorry i hate ipob approach!!
Next time u want to fight for biafra think of starting dat fight wit ur own leaders who are fighting against it. Start with obiano and d rest. Until igbo intellectuals and politicians start making moves, nobody would hear d voice of jobless touts
oh! I must have been communicating with an afonja
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Google the IPOB organogram and read it up. think of how it will improve your life, I won't breastfeed you, you lazy afonja. God gave you a brain use it.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by simpleseyi: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
I love this procession. Very nice development. This was the same way Biafran Army recruited children soldiers and also hid in the midst of women between 1967 and 1970. They thought the Nigerian Army would just wave their guns and turn their back when they see Biafran children with guns, but we all know what happened. The Nigerian Army led by Benjamin Adekunle shot every object at sight both living and non-living. They left sorrow, tears and blood. I thought the Biafrans would have learnt their lessons, but alas, I was wrong.

Now, let me tell you a super story. Story, story, story. Once upon a time, in the year 2017. Some heartless men pushed their children to the streets shouting "Give us Biafra or death", "Free our Dilector Nnamdi Kanu now", then some hungry miscreants joined them and started breaking law and order. Some minutes later, the Nigerian Army appeared and started shooting, several lives were lost, Several Biafran children were killed and the future of Biafra was destroyed.

There was outcry, the international community was very angry. The United Nations petition the President, the President said he did not give order for the shooting of Biafran children. The President queried the chief of Army, Chief of Defense and the National Security Adviser. They all said they did not give such order. The Nigerian Army was asked to fish out the heartless soldiers that shot the Biafran children, but the Nigerian Army after some days came out to say the people in uniform that shot the Biafran children were not soldiers, and did not come from any barracks, instead they are suspected miscreants and criminals. THAT IS THE END OF SOLOMON GHANDI.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cute kids.

2 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:
They've dragged their children into their stupidity.

These kids will grow up nurturing the same hatred in their hearts as displayed by IPOB fools on Nairaland and the cycle continues.

I don't see how it's any different to how other Nigerian children are raised. Tribalism is embedded deep within the psyche of most Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Ok bro. Wat will be better for u wit biafra
First and foremost a lot of developments will come to my land as a result of the infrastructures that will be built in my country eg airports, seaports etc

Secondly all appointments will be on merits, no longer quota system where someone who is not deserving of a job gets selected because of federal character

Third i get to secure my land and borders against fulani herdsmen invasion.

Fourth i get to practice a system of government where every region controls their resources not a system where some are being spoon - fed from the sweat of others.

Fifth i get to share my country with people of like minds. Sometimes when i get to hear of people marrying ten year-olds or killing in the name of one bloody religion, i ask myself how come i to be of the same nation with such as these.

Sixth i get to say the 3million Biafrans who died didn't die for nothing.

Seventh i get to tell the northerners with their born to rule mentality and dreams of spreading islam and dipping the quran in the Atlantic to go to hell.

Eight i get to stay away from tribalism and the hate i get from yorubas and hausas daily in Nigeria.

Ninth i get to tell lord lugard and his British rogues that they can't determine my fate.

There are lots more but manage these few ones for now.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ngozi123:

I don't see how it's any different to how other Nigerian children are raised. Tribalism is embedded deep within the psyche of most Nigerians.

madam Ngozi, trust me when i tell you that you don't know much about how other children from other tribes are raised.

I couldn't believe the amount of hatred i encountered on this forum the first time i joined, from Igbo peeps here.

If you've lived in Yorubaland, you can bear witness that Yorubas are not clannish and wont hate you because of your tribe. The worst they'll do is to pull your legs and call you ajokuta ma momi.

But meehnnn... When it comes to deep seated hatred, clannish tendencies and ethnic arrogance, please lets be truthful here, the Igbos score maximum points for all.

Yet, i just need one proof to back up my story.

Which tribe has the most of its indigenes in the other's region, Igbo or Yoruba? And pls don't start with the "we travel a lot..." story.

Yorubas travel too, not just to the east.

If the Yorubas had trained their kids to hate Igbos, trust me, y'all wont be going to the SW en mass.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

why dont you wait until you realize biafra, then you can march them through all the streets of biafra.

There is nowhere called biafra, no country called biafra.

You carry a nigerian passport.

Your kids are nigerians.

You all live in nigeria.

Your states in the southeast collect monthly allocation from the FG of Nigeria.

You are duly represented at the National Assembly in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria.

Biafra as of this moment that i am typing doesnt exist anywhere on the surface of this planet.

The UN has no records of any country called Biafra.

No embassies anywhere, no recognition from any country anywhere in the world.

And until all those facts change, you and your kids will remain Nigerians.

I hope that is clear enough.
but we have protested get killed, get arrested yet nobody is talking about giving us a referendum. So does that mean I should wait till eternity before I start flying the colours of where i truly belong. Besides there was never a time in history where i accepted to be lumped together with strangers as Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
but we have protested get killed, get arrested yet nobody is talking about giving us a referendum. So does that mean I should wait till eternity before I start flying the colours of where i truly belong. Besides there was never a time in history where i accepted to be lumped together with strangers as Nigerians.

i quite understand. You also need to know that no ethnic group asked to be lumped together with the others in the first place.

The Northerners were the first to agitate for a secession even before you guys thought of Biafra.

Nobody is going to GIVE you a referendum, at least not in this country.

Let me tell you something bro, even if Buhari wanted to give you a referendum, he could never because as the president of Nigeria, he swore to uphold the UNITY of this nation.

The Igbos can have their Biafra if only they can be smart about it.

Locate and form a quiet alliance with those powerful Northern elements who actually want their own Islamic caliphate in the North.

If there are none, sell that idea to them.

There are lots of ways you could go about this that will exclude violence and loss of life.

Yorubas will never stand in your way of exiting this country.

You cant take it by force and dont wait for someone to hand it to you. Aint never going to work that way.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 7:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i quite understand. You also need to know that no ethnic group asked to be lumped together with the others in the first place.

The Northerners were the first to agitate for a secession even before you guys thought of Biafra.

Nobody is going to GIVE you a referendum, at least not in this country.

Let me tell you something bro, even if Buhari wanted to give you a referendum, he could never because as the president of Nigeria, he swore to uphold the UNITY of this nation.

The Igbos can have their Biafra if only they can be smart about it.

Locate and form a quiet alliance with those powerful Northern elements who actually want their own Islamic caliphate in the North.

If there are none, sell that idea to them.

There are lots of ways you could go about this that will exclude violence and loss of life.

Yorubas will never stand in your way of exiting this country.

You cant take it by force and dont wait for someone to hand it to you. Aint never going to work that way.
so we are still coming back to the logic and sensibility of having those kids do a rally in Biafran colours. First we agitate then protest, then have our kids know that the Biafran identity is something they must wear with pride even in the face of oppression. Then getting the attention of the world, then civil disobedience . Then anything that might naturally follow even if it means war.

All in all it's all in the grand plan of achieving Biafra. We are already mapping out our strategy and it's falling into place little by little.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
so we are still coming back to the logic and sensibility of having those kids do a rally in Biafran colours. First we agitate then protest, then have our kids know that the Biafran identity is something they must wear with pride even in the face of oppression. Then getting the attention of the world, then civil disobedience . Then anything that might naturally follow even if it means war.

All in all it's all in the grand plan of achieving Biafra. We are already mapping out our strategy and it's falling into place little by little.

as you wish then.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Google the IPOB organogram and read it up. think of how it will improve your life, I won't breastfeed you, you lazy afonja. God gave you a brain use it.
D one u want me to go to google and see was is it not written by someone?
Just tell me u dnt know anything. Full of shhitts. Simple question u cant answer. If poverty is ravaging ur life dnt think biafra will get u out of ur mendicancy, get ur lazy ass up and work
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
irrefragable:
First and foremost a lot of developments will come to my land as a result of the infrastructures that will be built in my country eg airports, seaports etc

Secondly all appointments will be on merits, no longer quota system where someone who is not deserving of a job gets selected because of federal character

Third i get to secure my land and borders against fulani herdsmen invasion.

Fourth i get to practice a system of government where every region controls their resources not a system where some are being spoon - fed from the sweat of others.

Fifth i get to share my country with people of like minds. Sometimes when i get to hear of people marrying ten year-olds or killing in the name of one bloody religion, i ask myself how come i to be of the same nation with such as these.

Sixth i get to say the 3million Biafrans who died didn't be for nothing. to
how
Seventh i get to tell the northerners with their born to rule mentality and dreams of spreading islam and dipping the quran in the Atlantic to go to hell.
Anyway
Eight i get to stay away from tribalism and the hate i get from yorubas and hausas daily in Nigeria.

Ninth i get to tell lord lugard and his British rogues that's they can't determine my fate.

There are lots more but manage these few ones for now.
Very good reasons. But being a nigerian wont stop u from achieving 80% of wat u wrote there.
1. We can build and develop our land d day igbos decide tomorrow bring their investments home and not helping others develop their lands.
2.most persons under ur state were appointed either by urself na votes or ur governor. So wat makes u think dat if u dnt curb corruption in ur state now u will curb it wit biafra
3. Fayose is securing his own state, wat makes all Igbo governors not to secure theirs, wat happened to local vigilantes, remember bakassi was abolished by d governor and not president. So right now we can secure our land
4.No comment
5. Wats ur business with an hausa man who chooses to live in illiteracy. How does it affect u?
How does d insults yorubas give u affect ur life? Does it prevent u from propspering?

I want biafra to come, but not by d IPOB approach.
We will be serious d day we decide dat no election will take place in our land. No government, no legislation, wen our politicians leave d nigerian positions and come home.
But for touts and keke napep riders plus kanu who doesnt know d meaning of diplomacy to champion d course it will not work
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ikechu10: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jayson1:
Real Stupidity.

The parents/guardians of these innocent children are complete fools.

Did the kids complain to you? Did anyone complain to you?
So why are you crying?

News flash. Igbo children as well as adults want anyway from Niggeria this is a FACT. My 10 years old nephew is a big ass biafran supporter. Heck his entire bedroom is covered with the flag's color and this is without anyone motivating him to support it.
Like you all always say "none of you experienced the Biafran war so don't know Biafra", now using your brain there are thousands of igbo marching for Biafra..none of us was around the time of the fora biafra yet we all believed We are BIAFRA. That should tell you, it's an ideology moving from generation to generation and won't ever sizzle.
You can cry and moan and curse the parents of these wonderful kids for their children identifYing with their identity, not this fake nonsense british created.
After you are done wailing, move over and let this children continuing partake in the movement for their liberation from that shithole una call a country.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 9:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Its not bad for dem to know about d struggle but not just in d name of kanu.

Who gives a ratass if the kids know about the struggle in the name of Satan?
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by luswitz(f): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ona dey look for rivers state people trouble. Dem never ready for ona yet.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
DerideGull:

Who gives a ratass if the kids know about the struggle in the name of Satan?
U can dine with d devil bro, its only one way traffic destruction. Am a Christian d day kanu insulted Christianity claiming jewish religion or watever was d day i knew d guy was going no where. Now u can as well teach ur kids d ways of amadioha, afterall all devils are devils
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

D one u want me to go to google and see was is it not written by someone?
Just tell me u dnt know anything. Full of shhitts. Simple question u cant answer. If poverty is ravaging ur life dnt think biafra will get u out of ur mendicancy, get ur lazy ass up and work
JESUS christ of Nazareth, wonders shall never end. You can't even spare a few Kilobytes to study the organogram but you call me misery, I am in full support of the contents of the organogram so whatever you see in it is what I am for. Google is your friend. There are many things in the organogram so I want the organogram to speak for itself. See ogbenye onu ntu that is calling somebody poor. I don't blame you, you are among the products of the unholy sexual relationships between some wayward and greedy Biafran women who because of hardship went and had affairs with dan gwurugwus and were given sacks of onions in return. When the cursed offsprings see or hear anything Biafra, they become wild, because of the unholy blood mixture running in their veins.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Rejects Inec’s Decision On Bauchi Governorship Election / Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.