Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (39044 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bosco2017: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

look bro, i know Biafra is dear to your heart, but do you really and honestly think you should drag these kids into this bitter war?

Are you a parent yet?

Because i can't imagine organizing my kids to carry placards in demonstration for the actualization of a Yoruba republic.

Where i hail from, we don't expose our kids to such hazardous activities. We dont poison their minds against others.

Do you think those kids are on the road by their own will?

Do you think they understand the import of what they are doing?

Do you think they can READ what is written on their placards?

Adults marched on the streets, nothing happened except violence, why not leave your kids in school where they belong?

But like you said, they are your kids, it is your biafra, hence it's probably none of my business.

If you think your kids can help you actualize biafra, all well and good.

Im not against you having your biafra. As long as you go about it the peaceful way.

All the best with your biafra.

Can I ask how old are you ? So if you people start protesting and organizing rallies for oduduwa republic and the army or police starting shooting you who are unarmed you think it is right ? No body is dragging any child to war . It is the responsibility of the parents to show the kids the way . Biafra is the way . In diaspora, we carry our kids to protest . Havent you seen white people protesting with their kids ? For now Nnadi is our leader ...the leader we know until another Biafran comes out . Now the kids are involved that shows Nnandi is special. It is supernatural .beyond your imagination
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bosco2017: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2017
simpleseyi:
I love this procession. Very nice development. This was the same way Biafran Army recruited children soldiers and also hid in the midst of women between 1967 and 1970. They thought the Nigerian Army would just wave their guns and turn their back when they see Biafran children with guns, but we all know what happened. The Nigerian Army led by Benjamin Adekunle shot every object at sight both living and non-living. They left sorrow, tears and blood. I thought the Biafrans would have learnt their lessons, but alas, I was wrong.

Now, let me tell you a super story. Story, story, story. Once upon a time, in the year 2017. Some heartless men pushed their children to the streets shouting "Give us Biafra or death", "Free our Dilector Nnamdi Kanu now", then some hungry miscreants joined them and started breaking law and order. Some minutes later, the Nigerian Army appeared and started shooting, several lives were lost, Several Biafran children were killed and the future of Biafra was destroyed.

There was outcry, the international community was very angry. The United Nations petition the President, the President said he did not give order for the shooting of Biafran children. The President queried the chief of Army, Chief of Defense and the National Security Adviser. They all said they did not give such order. The Nigerian Army was asked to fish out the heartless soldiers that shot the Biafran children, but the Nigerian Army after some days came out to say the people in uniform that shot the Biafran children were not soldiers, and did not come from any barracks, instead they are suspected miscreants and criminals. THAT IS THE END OF SOLOMON GHANDI.

No matter the hate , Biafra has come to stay . Scotland is asking for independence from Britain and no body is seeing it as wrong move or illegal . No situation is permanent . The status quo about Nigeria will not remain for ever . It will tilt one day and Oduduwa may be the one asking for self determination and you will want other main stream population to see it as rational ? We are fanatic about getting Biafra and Biafra must come . We are not one . We do not have the same religion, different people , different food , different language , different clothes , every thing different, hatred and bigotry every where then how do you think we can live peacefully ?, too much killing every where , see the recent one in Ile ife man no good country functions in this way and this has been happening since 1954

3 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Annie939(f): 5:40am On Mar 20, 2017
parents allowed there children to do this? this is unbelievable.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2017
GrandGarcon:
JESUS christ of Nazareth, wonders shall never end. You can't even spare a few Kilobytes to study the organogram but you call me misery, I am in full support of the contents of the organogram so whatever you see in it is what I am for. Google is your friend. There are many things in the organogram so I want the organogram to speak for itself. See ogbenye onu ntu that is calling somebody poor. I don't blame you, you are among the products of the unholy sexual relationships between some wayward and greedy Biafran women who because of hardship went and had affairs with dan gwurugwus and were given sacks of onions in return. When the cursed offsprings see or hear anything Biafra, they become wild, because of the unholy blood mixture running in their veins.
Coming from a typical ipob youth. And do u even know Jesus and yet u support someone dat curses Christianity everytime calling himself a jew of of judaism.
Anyway am limiting my use of insultive words because no matter wat u think anywhere i go i see igbos as my family assuming u were on d other side of d country by now u will be running away from NL
I am a proud biafran, and i took a bolder step dan most of ur Ipob watever because i refused to vote in d election while most of d touts parading as ipob took bribes to vote.
Biafra is not d same as ipob and not d same as massob and i dnt believe in any of their strategies. Curse all u want i hardly say derogatory words against my brodas.
I rest my case
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2017
bosco2017:

Can I ask how old are you ? So if you people start protesting and organizing rallies for oduduwa republic and the army or police starting shooting you who are unarmed you think it is right ? No body is dragging any child to war . It is the responsibility of the parents to show the kids the way . Biafra is the way . In diaspora, we carry our kids to protest . Havent you seen white people protesting with their kids ? For now Nnadi is our leader ...the leader we know until another Biafran comes out . Now the kids are involved that shows Nnandi is special. It is supernatural .beyond your imagination

#sigh
How old are YOU?

Read the OP again and then read my post.

You're comparing protests in the US with protests here where they gun you down at random.

Protests that is usually hijacked by criminal elements.

Do you think you're making sense?

Look at those pictures again .and then read the topic.

Does it look like the parents brought their children for an adult rally or they placed placards in the hands of little children and want us to believe that the children are the ones protesting?

For they give you IPOB folks some concoction to drink or something, cos I don't understand this mass unintelligence from you folks, really.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by PFRB: 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
[imagehttps://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcqV2Nt4czG7WTnNmKdrXnWxgzQ1x7GzJMzElCm7DqBWHJXwr1/image]
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2017
zionmade2:

Coming from a typical ipob youth. And do u even know Jesus and yet u support someone dat curses Christianity everytime calling himself a jew of of judaism.
Anyway am limiting my use of insultive words because no matter wat u think anywhere i go i see igbos as my family assuming u were on d other side of d country by now u will be running away from NL
I am a proud biafran, and i took a bolder step dan most of ur Ipob watever because i refused to vote in d election while most of d touts parading as ipob took bribes to vote.
Biafra is not d same as ipob and not d same as massob and i dnt believe in any of their strategies. Curse all u want i hardly say derogatory words against my brodas.
I rest my case
No you are not a Biafran let alone a proud one, you are what I described above. My mom and dad are both from Anambara state, so I know exactly what I am talking about. You are a Biafran but refuses to study the organogram that will guide the formation and organization of Biafra, what an irony?
Judaism has been practiced in Biafra land for a long time, so if anyone accepts the religion how is that my business? Is it now religion? What happend to freedom of worship? You can ascribe yourself to Islam if you like, I don't care!
Yes they took bribes to vote but incidentally there was almost no votingin the east in 2015, or even recently in Abia, there was a local governmet election that took place or that should have taken place but didn't, because IPOB decided ON THEIR OWN without any instruction from the directorate not to participate in the farce called elections.
IPOB has never been involved in any corruption case, if any, I need evidences.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
Beckham14:
I guess your mother is the leader of sl*ts in onitsha main market.

grin
Well, U guessed wrongly... But m sure ur mum is a sl*t... D evidence is written al over u...
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
zionmade2:

Very good reasons. But being a nigerian wont stop u from achieving 80% of wat u wrote there.
1. We can build and develop our land d day igbos decide tomorrow bring their investments home and not helping others develop their lands.
2.most persons under ur state were appointed either by urself na votes or ur governor. So wat makes u think dat if u dnt curb corruption in ur state now u will curb it wit biafra
3. Fayose is securing his own state, wat makes all Igbo governors not to secure theirs, wat happened to local vigilantes, remember bakassi was abolished by d governor and not president. So right now we can secure our land
4.No comment
5. Wats ur business with an hausa man who chooses to live in illiteracy. How does it affect u?
How does d insults yorubas give u affect ur life? Does it prevent u from propspering?

I want biafra to come, but not by d IPOB approach.
We will be serious d day we decide dat no election will take place in our land. No government, no legislation, wen our politicians leave d nigerian positions and come home.
But for touts and keke napep riders plus kanu who doesnt know d meaning of diplomacy to champion d course it will not work
brother i must first say sorry i didn't reply earlier, I've not logged in for a few days now. Nevertheless I still need to put you straight on some of your surmission here.

For your number one. Igbos will not bring their businesses home, only the actualization of Biafra will force there to do so. Reason is there is no federal presence in the south east like airport, seaport and good roads to encourage establishing businesses there and you need to realize that successive Nigerian governments kept it that way so igbos would flock to other region, develop it and forget Biafra. As I'm talking to you more igbo youths who are potential entrepreneurs are migrating out of Southeast in search of favourable regions because the region has been kept Barren by the government.

For your number two. I wasn't talking About state level, i was talking about federal level.

For your number three. The herdsmen are being backed by the nigerian army. The incident that happened at enugu proved that. After an invasion by the herdsmen the locals gave chase but they were intercepted by the nigerian army who came out from nowhere and started arresting them. The news was on nairaland front page back then.

For your number five. How would you feel when the international community classifies you and a boko haram or the blood thirsty northerners who would kill at the slightest whim as having the same subhuman animalistic savage tendencies just because you share the same nationality. We Biafrans need to differentiate ourselves from them.

If you have any objections to what i just posted feel free to mention me. Besides IPOB is pulling out all stops and as they are the only one we have now fighting for us we have to support them. Feel free to send your ideas to them if you have a better idea, they will welcome it. And forget about the igbo leaders, politicians have always been known to be self-centered and greedy from time immemorial, but expect them to start changing sides when the agitation begins to make headway.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Celsony: 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Idiot... I no be hausa. I be Christian sef. D truth is that Biafra is a mirage, it'll never be a reality.

Are you a prophet? When is that your report gonna be released about toasting a lady via facebook? Thats why i have been following so that i will not miss your findings.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Celsony:

Are you a prophet? When is that your report gonna be released about toasting a lady via facebook? Thats why i have been following so that i will not miss your findings.

No worry, I'm very busy with school, when we go on break, I go post am.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ceaz4r(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
For those who are opening their gutters called mouth and gushing out sludge on this topic, NOTE: The parents of the children in the rally are BIAFRANS!! If they want to build up the Biafran Spirit in their children early in life, that should not bother anybody. Have a nice day.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Celsony: 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

No worry, I'm very busy with school, when we go on break, I go post am.

No wahala...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators / A Nigeria Police Outpost In Zalau, Bauchi (photo) / Wike: Why I Congratulated Buhari On Tribunal Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.