Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Profitable Agricultural Business. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Profitable Agricultural Business. (871 Views)

5 Profitable Agricultural Business Ideas With Small Capital In 2019 / 5 Profitable Agricultural Business You Can Startup As A Student / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I know that there are thousands of agricultural businesses that one could engage in, (ofcourse people feed every daycheesy)but, i have been searching for the most lucrative, sort after and the most profitable of them all. I need your your help people, i really need suggestions from successful farmers and great people of this section... Thanks cheesy
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
I have five plots of land (my mother's landgrin) a some of 400k as capital for the business, i can add more money if the business requires that. sad
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
I have five plots of land (my mother's landgrin) a some of 400k as capital for the business, i can add more money if the business requires that. sad
Lol....So Handsome DJ now doing agriculture
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by RealityShot: 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
Do you have time?
What agricultural products do you have passion for personally?

Nothing can be done greatly without PASSION.
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheikishfarms:

i have other business i own tho, but i want to start an agricultural business this year.smiley The least you can do is support me tho. Thanks undecided
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheikishfarms:

do you know me from somewere? sad
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
RealityShot:

Do you have time?
What agricultural products do you have passion for personally?

Nothing can be done greatly without PASSION.
i dont know what you are talking about sir, but i want to make money, lots of it.. grin
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by sulaimon99(m): 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Waooh.
Inbox me privately or send a mail to
Balo.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
WhatsApp. 09036104911
There are some good tips I can lend to you in which you can make huge amount of money as regards farming
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by leesworld(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
sulaimon99:
Waooh.
Inbox me privately or send a mail to
Balo.oluwaseyi@gmail.com
WhatsApp. 09036104911
There are some good tips I can lend to you in which you can make huge amount of money as regards farming

Please whatever information you know or have that will be of benefit to humanity please don't keep to yourself alone. Please share it. You may be a saviour. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by RealityShot: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
i dont know what you are talking about sir, but i want to make money, lots of it.. grin
You need TIME to makeoney from agriculture..
Otherwise you will need to hire competent managers..

You need to plant something you like that's profitable..

Except you know it's profitable even though you don't like it
Then you have get a manager to do the job because you will
Lack the courage to pull through issues that may arise...

For example : I had to shut down my fish farm that I had
passion For but had not time to manage it... And couldn't afford to pay a manager

So passion and time must be available too for any agricultural endeavor
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by RealityShot: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
If I were you
. I will plant cassava on the farm..
And use half of the cash to start palm oil storage business
The 50k would be put into yam imports to my city

10k will be used to test run a small cucumber farm {if I have the time}

The rest goes into treasury bills as my insurance {3 months periods}

Learn more about palm oil biz @
https://www.nairaland.com/3519378/palm-oil/
Re: Profitable Agricultural Business. by SehgateTeam(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
@OP you can Earn money trading Agricultural commodities within a value chain system all year round

https://sehgatehub./2017/01/24/earning-money-trading-agricultural-commodities-within-a-value-chain-system-all-year-round/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

200 Pieces Of 4 Weeks Old Broiler Needed / Most Lucrative Seed To Plant In Nigeria / Mighty Pure And Undiluted Organic Honey -500ml, 1 Litres And 5 Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.