Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) (607 Views)

70-Year-Old Woman Raped By Her 25-Year-Old Relative In Imo (Photos) / Man Pretending To Be Female Relative Defrauds Senator Alasodura Of N3m / 18-Month-Old Baby Raped To Death By A Relative In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ezana1(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Her
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ESDKING: 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
I cover her with the blood of Jesus. Don't panic.
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't think so she's missing. She is the one who is juz reluctant to contact her own mother...she's not bothered..she don't care at all... undecided
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ezana1(m): 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
I don't think so she's missing. She is the one who is juz reluctant to contact her own mother...she's not bothered..she don't care at all... undecided personally I think that's not her way, just surprise why she's behaving that way

Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=ezana1 post=54707278][/quote]

I understand...

But lemme tell u something..once a person was been exposed to a different kind of lifestyle, she may adopt this or embraced it..there are some ppol out there having a same case like her..these type of ppol preferred to live away from their families and chose to cut off all the communications so they can do whatever they want without being bothered
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ezana1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
It could be true, just that she didn't show any sign she could be so hearted even to her mum and siblings dat she so loved
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who told you she is missing?
Abeg she is in his boyfriend's place eating cucumber.
Re: Missing Relative , Pls Advise(pic) by ezana1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Who told you she is missing?

Abeg she is in his boyfriend's place eating cucumber.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lynched & Left For Dead By South Africans(pics) / Welder Who Defiles, Impregnates 13-year-old Girl In Abia (photo) / Man Wanted For Chopping Off Daughter’s Finger Over Haircut In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.