Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say (14572 Views)

Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
supergata:
Nigerians are not claiming moral superiority over south Africans. Instead i supergata asin me myself i am claiming moral superiority over the unsympathetic south african animal zarzar.

May God Forgive me

Unsympathetic animal? You're here talking shit, shouldn't you be mourning & cleaning up blood that's not yet even congealed over there in Ile-Ife. Instead of laying wreaths & covering bodies, you barbaric, psychophathic pieces of shit were standing over the bodies, taking pictures. Who is an animal now, AH? Take a good look in the mirror! Seriously dude, kiss my ass. You are one to talk? Haaaa!
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Do you mean there are no South Africans In Nigeria? Fvck! Why do you think like non-humans? Thank God my Country has a Name and proudly Black Nation unlike that country in the South that has no name and slaves' Country. I heard Burundi is dealing with you guys with hot hot hot...

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the problem with you Nigerians Is that you like throwing stones when you live in glass houses
You have not said anything.If my country men started killing kenyans.I wouldnt be openly supporting or trying to justify the actions of a countrymen in a kenyan forum.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
but in Swahili you say " hakuna matata" and in Sotho you say " hao na mathata" they both sound similar and they both mean the same thing
africans move from there to here and from here to there since God put us all in the African continent so no surprises. Hao na mathata sounds so cool.
Btw, south africans (and Zimbabweans as well!!! ) cook very soft pap. We like our pap (called ugali/sima in kiswahili and kwon in my native tongue ) ,very hard by your standards. In fact cooking bad pap for your husband is a serious crime in some communities in Kenya, it can get a wife a good beating. @ZarZar, how are your pap cooking skills, am under pressure here to take on number 2.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Unsympathetic animal? You're here talking shit, shouldn't you be mourning & cleaning up blood that's not yet even congealed over there in Ile-Ife. Instead of laying wreaths & covering bodies, you barbaric, psychophathic pieces of shit were standing over the bodies, taking pictures. Who is an animal now, AH? Take a good look in the mirror! Seriously dude, kiss my ass. You are one to talk? Haaaa!
compared to me you are an animal. compared to the animals taking pictures you are just a better animal. All in all you still an animal.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

africans move from there to here and from here to there since God put us all in the African continent so no surprises. Hao na mathata sounds so cool.
Btw, south africans (and Zimbabweans as well!!! ) cook very soft pap. We like our pap (called ugali/sima in kiswahili and kwon in my native tongue ) ,very hard by your standards. In fact cooking bad pap for your husband is a serious crime in some communities in Kenya, it can get a wife a good beating. @ZarZar, how are your pap cooking skills, am under pressure here to take on number 2.

Hahaha. I can't cook pap, it's not my staple. I'm a fantastic cook though tongue Send the uncles over for lobola negotiations grin Me ever ready!

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
supergata:
compared to me you are an animal. compared to the animals taking pictures you are just a better animal. All in all you still an animal.

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. I can't cook pap, it's not my staple. I'm a fantastic cook though tongue Send the uncles over for lobola negotiations grin Me ever ready!
He shoildnt forget to send the cows too
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

He shoildnt forget to send the cows too

The cows follow after the negotiations, silly smiley
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

okays, so you guys also do the uncle thing. Eerrmm, nowadays in Kenya, the unwhispered standard is 4 cows! maximum 4!!! alert me ahead of time. It's alright if you can't cook pap, am sure we'll survive on spaghetti and meatballs, or perhaps we can do pizza and chips and chicken for a change.

Wait, we're on nairaland, so you're python killing skills be better up to standard, so no uncles visiting mzansi until you can kill a python with one blow.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

i am a kenyan. most kenyans are at the very least bilingual. Many are trilingual. I am from the luo people and my maternal grandmother is from Tanzania. In our language, which is a non bantu language, we say, idhi nade? as a greeting meaning 'how are you? ' The reply is 'adhi maber'or 'am doing fine/well'.
Kenyans and tanzanians speak kiswahili (a bantu language ) as a national language, so most of us are intrigued to hear other bantu languages. Zimbabwean shona fascinates me the most. It's very understandable to me.
Can you compile a typical greeting card in Xhosa for us? How to greet, how to ask for water or food. Ps: isiXhosa and isi Zulu are so close, the untrained ear thinks they are the same.
Interesting
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by LeSudAfricaine: 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Do you mean there are no South Africans In Nigeria? Fvck! Why do you think like non-humans? Thank God my Country has a Name and proudly Black Nation unlike that country in the South that has no name and slaves' Country. I heard Burundi is dealing with you guys with hot hot hot...
do you really wanna know what a slave is cone head? Lemme break it down for you

A slave is someone who wil risk his life crossing the Mediterranean to escape the slave conditions of his country
Who wont mind being a 10th class citizen in Europe or Asia as long as he escaped the slave conditios of his country
A slave is a woman who can even risk losing her dignity by prostituting her self in Europe
A slave in an inhabitant of a country who's economy is number on the continent but still queues for fuel, stil drive on pothole riddled roads and still uses generators in the was century
A slave is who's leaders travel to Europe for medical treatment but I left with a shitty medical system
A slave one who queues for asylum in my county
A slave is one who'll even sell his brother for human organs just to make ends meet
A slave is someone who got independence eons ago but it still oppressed by his own black government
A slave is an inhabitant of the so called number one economy but has the some of the lowest standards of living anywhere, Is subjected to poor infrastructure etc and yet his country I oil rich
A slave is a nationality not wanted anywhere and detested everywhere in th world
I could go on and on..

Between you and me I wonder who's the slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

The cows follow after the negotiations, silly smiley

hol' up let me get this straight ( Mtumsuper too)
So first she cooks pap for the uncles as a first step
Then after they bring the cows n'est pas?
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

okays, so you guys also do the uncle thing. Eerrmm, nowadays in Kenya, the unwhispered standard is 4 cows! maximum 4!!! alert me ahead of time. It's alright if you can't cook pap, am sure we'll survive on spaghetti and meatballs, or perhaps we can do pizza and chips and chicken for a change.

Wait, we're on nairaland, so you're python killing skills be better up to standard, so no uncles visiting mzansi until you can kill a python with one blow.

LMAO @ python killing skills. I'm not marrying a snake & bat eating Nigerian now, I'm marrying a Massai warrior, so no need for vermin hunting skills grin 4 cows!? That's too low in my culture. Our bride price is quite pricey, so save up, mpenzi wangu wink I had to look up the last part tongue
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

yes, she must cook pap first. no negotiations on this. The stages between pap cooking and cows are very many and complicated.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by LeSudAfricaine: 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

it's true when these groups found the San or the Khoisan they fought with tem killing them,and mating with them that's why the Xhosa language with its "clicks" is similar to the San language, I guess it's also why south Africans are on average lighter complexioned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by LeSudAfricaine: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
supergata:
You have not said anything.If my country men started killing kenyans.I wouldnt be openly supporting or trying to justify the actions of a countrymen in a kenyan forum.
I've said what I wanted to say
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

yes, she must cook pap first. no negotiations on this. The stages between pap cooking and cows are very many and complicated.
Really... tell me more
First she (zarzar ) cooks pap
then...
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Mtumsuper is the only one that offered to marry me cry No, the girl is not involved at any time during the negotiations, except to admit that she knows the guy in question, then she's hurried away for the adult talk to resume between the two families.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 12:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO @ python killing skills. I'm not marrying a snake & bat eating Nigerian now, I'm marrying a Massai warrior, so no need for vermin hunting skills grin 4 cows!? That's too low in my culture. Our bride price is quite pricey, so save up, mpenzi wangu wink I had to look up the last part tongue
more than 4 cows!!! nooo! that's economic terrorism. Btw maasais just love eating meat and the very traditional ones will drink a special blood /milk mix, a certain researcher i know told me this is why they don't suffer cancer rates like other kenyan communities.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Mtumsuper is the only one that offered to marry me cry No, the girl is not involved at any time during the negotiations, except to admit that she knows the guy in question, then she's hurried away for the adult talk to resume between the two families.

Why the long face. Last I checked he wasnt the only one.
Even the clowns here insulting you will marry you in a heartbeat if the offer is on tha table
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

psssst!! . asides from the cows, what are the other requirements? Don't forget to include what auntie in the village wants. details details are important, sisi!
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Really... tell me more First she (zarzar ) cooks pap then...
the pap she cooks will be subjected to a very serious engineering test.
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

more than 4 cows!!! nooo! that's economic terrorism. Btw maasais just love eating meat and the very traditional ones will drink a special blood /milk mix, a certain researcher i know told me this is why they don't suffer cancer rates like other kenyan communities.
I noticed this cow thing as bride price is common across east and south Africa yall share almost the same culture.
I heard in Uganda and Tanzania they have this beer made from bananas that theu give as part of the negotations
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
MtuMsuper:

the pap she cooks will be subjected to a very serious engineering test.
Ho ho ho
My girl here cant cook pap so does she get a pass to the next level or its bye bye?
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Why the long face. Last I checked he wasnt the only one.
Even the clowns here insulting you will marry you in a heartbeat if the offer is on tha table

I know they would, especially supergata, he has a hot nut for me grin He wishes I could go all rawr & animalistic on him in za oza room. LMAO. No one else has offered to marry me, Butchy, except that merciful Massai warrior tongue

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by MtuMsuper: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
it's true when these groups found the San or the Khoisan they fought with tem killing them,and mating with them that's why the Xhosa language with its "clicks" is similar to the San language, I guess it's also why south Africans are on average lighter complexioned.
Okay, you have absolutely no idea how ordinary kenyans are fascinated by the clicks in isiZulu and isiXhosa. How comes SeSotho and SeTswana are without click sounds?
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I've said what I wanted to say
Then why did you quote me if you have nothing to say?
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
do you really wanna know what a slave is cone head? Lemme break it down for you

A slave is someone who wil risk his life crossing the Mediterranean to escape the slave conditions of his country
Who wont mind being a 10th class citizen in Europe or Asia as long as he escaped the slave conditios of his country
A slave is a woman who can even risk losing her dignity by prostituting her self in Europe
A slave in an inhabitant of a country who's economy is number on the continent but still queues for fuel, stil drive on pothole riddled roads and still uses generators in the was century
A slave is who's leaders travel to Europe for medical treatment but I left with a shitty medical system
A slave one who queues for asylum in my county
A slave is one who'll even sell his brother for human organs just to make ends meet
A slave is someone who got independence eons ago but it still oppressed by his own black government
A slave is an inhabitant of the so called number one economy but has the some of the lowest standards of living anywhere, Is subjected to poor infrastructure etc and yet his country I oil rich
A slave is a nationality not wanted anywhere and detested everywhere in th world
I could go on and on..

Between you and me I wonder who's the slave.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by rejuvenation: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the problem with you Nigerians Is that you like throwing stones when you live in glass houses

Arrogant fools... SA girls are the cheapest of the scourge called southern African women...I bleep them for sports and they keep yelling some dumb ass language. A girl asked me to bleep her raw. I told her to swallow a trailer load of ARVs...and go Bleep her useless father. HIV infected slaves in your Fucking country. I am sitting pretty in Port Elizabeth with my Semi automatic English loader 9mm in wait to kill a south African in their country who dares my house idiots....
Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by rejuvenation: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:

Arrogant fools... SA girls are the cheapest of the scourge called southern African women...I bleep them for sports and they keep yelling some dumb ass language. A girl asked me to bleep her raw. I told her to swallow a trailer load of ARVs...and go Bleep her useless father. HIV infected slaves in your Fucking country. I am sitting pretty in Port Elizabeth with my Semi automatic English loader 9mm in await to kill a south African in their country who dares my house idiots....

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: See What This Kenyan Living In RSA Has To Say by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
ZarZar:

I know they would, especially supergata, he has a hot nut for me grin He wishes I could go all rawr & animalistic on him in za oza room. LMAO. No one else has offered to marry me, Butchy, except that merciful Massai warrior tongue
i am still a kid. you south african paedophile angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Four Crushed To Death In Lagos, Ogun Accidents / Irukera Seeks Probe Into Foreign Airlines ‘Predatory Pricing’ Against Air Peace / Aviation Unions Shut Down Lagos Airport, Flights Grounded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.