Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

5 Reasons Why Digital Health Will Make Nigeria Healthy Again! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Reasons Why Digital Health Will Make Nigeria Healthy Again! (468 Views)

5 Reasons Coronavirus Is Way Worse Than You’ve Been Led To Believe / Norland Group Nigeria Healthy And Wealthy Force / You Can Be Healthy Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Digital Health Will Make Nigeria Healthy Again! by Emeraldicon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
The State of Nigeria’s Healthcare sector is currently on it’s all time low with the president of the country Pres. Muhammadu Buhari choosing to go overseas for medical treatment rather than at home. I am enthusiastic about the role Digital health could play in making the health sector better. I am fortunate enough to be working on two healthcare startups and I would like to share some innovative solutions that have the potentials to change our healthcare sector.
1. Digital Health Can Increase Access To Care In Nigeria
We have some startups solving this. Check out...

Readmore here:
https://medium.com/akoma-media/5-reasons-why-digital-health-will-make-nigeria-healthy-again-dbc50170b2aa#.6owran1fa

(1) (Reply)

Every March 24th Is World Tuberculosis Day / Youth And Insomnia / Is Carbs That Bad For Weight Loss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.