Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,490 members, 7,781,469 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK (47826 Views)

Sanusi's Daughter, Graduates From Arabic School (photos) / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by chie8: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Here are photos from the graduation ceremony of Siddiqa Sanusi in Birmingham UK.His Highness Emir Sanusi II Siddiqa, Senator Kurfi (father in-law of Siddiqa and Ooni of Ife were in attendance.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/siddiqa-sanusi-graduates-in-ukpics.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by drightguy(m): 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Social Class.

FTC

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by BrainArk(m): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by stephleena(f): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by stephleena(f): 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..hmmm,I pity those ones wey carry that religion for head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Young03(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
odi ok
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nne5: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Buy naija grow naira

Not for some people.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!

Osu Ibo pouring spits as usual, attachee master that can never stand alone. You are never proud of your heritage but always hiding behind SS even when you have been busted many times. Dont you have shame?

127 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by YonkijiSappo: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
God bless the Ooni

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by YonkijiSappo: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Good. In that case, we are taking Onitsha, Warri, and All of Delta with us because the Obi, Olu, Orodje, and Ovies are serious kingship titles not similar to Osu rudderless culture. You can carry the rest of the 4 landlocked Ibo states, and the remaining half of Anambala enter una Biafra, Because the rest of the SS sef no sabi una. grin

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Femolacaster(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ooni of Yorubaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some children just dey blessed..two powerful nigeria monarchs attends your graduation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Winners72(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Same caucus

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by henrydadon(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
of course she is schooling in the UK..where else will she school..unilag is too low for her..neither is ramat polythecnic in kaduna up to her level either.

they say buy naija to grow naira..but our politicians are doing the opposite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by otokx(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..

Religion is meant to keep the poor and oppressed in check.

33 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by DLGUY: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
drightguy:
Social Class.
That's life.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by eph123(f): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
I pity the poor Northerners - they are the ones who get married off at 13+ to men the age of this old Sanusi whilst his own kids can have the best of both worlds.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by chimah3(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
There really is 'One' Nigeria!

But you have to be an elite to fit in!

All you poor average lowlives can keep arguing and killing yourselves for APC and PDP! That is just their little way of distracting you from the BIG picture and truth!

Wish more Nigerians can have sense!

Who else has noticed rich Muslims no dey wear hijab for UK and Dubai!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Franzinni: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
The rich own the world.... We are just here as their tenants.... Imagine this people sending their kids to the best schools and they will in turn graduate to come take over the best jobs... Which is already waiting for them.... Tell me are we not just tenants in this world of the rich?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by oluwasheun94(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
when royalty meets royalty
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
our educational institutions makes no sense to them, only those that come from poor families rejoice when offered unilag , unibadan or oau admission. it is well

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
What does this have to do with Islam..FYI Islam is not only practised in Nigeria. And Islam is not against *education*. Yes the northerners are not really the school going type .

14 Likes

What's going on here?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I just don't understand why some people talk like fools..SMH

18 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Amarabae(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Congrats to her.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ooni of Ife and Emir of Kano seems to be the most famous traditional rulers in Nigeria & beyond

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by abdulaz: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dem don take our money train their children finish for abroad.

Religion is only meant to keep the poor and gullible at bay. Hypocrisy is when you send your daughter to school in the UK while you tell your subjects that formal education is bad for a girl child.

Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..hmmm,I pity those ones wey carry that religion for head.

abeg wetin concern the pic with religion?

8 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Abdulwaliyy7: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm! ignorance of the highest order

11 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by usmanktg2(m): 7:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are not in that circle. you can never make it, believe me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ogunwusi & King Jaja Of Opobo Pictured / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Yoruba Name Not For Your Daughter - Brazilian Officials Tell Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.