Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (73655 Views)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
men at 45..that one suppose don be papa na with some grey hair...old men feeling funky..keep deceiving yourself.
Omo, you no see 45 year old man wey young pass 25 year old lady before?

Each passing moment when I look at the genetic differences between a man and a lady, I can't help than give thanks to my creator for making me a man...

At 25, if you are lady and you never marry, your family, friends and society ridicules you. But for men, it is understandable
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by omoharry(f): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Omo, you no see 45 year old man wey young pass 25 year old lady before?

Each passing moment when I look at the genetic differences between a man and a lady, I can't help than give thanks to my creator for making me a man...

At 25, if you are lady and you never marry, your family, friends and society ridicules you. But for men, it is understandable
ya..i see. but do not deceive yourself..you can only be young at that age when you have money and you take good care of yourself but at 45 and still a bachelor? it is definitely not a good reputation for men ( exceptions to the divorcees and the widowers)..except they are wealthy but still when then do such men want to start their life? at 50? maybe have baby mama all over the place and extending the line of polygamy..disunity among brothers and sisters of different mothers..and you call that a life?.marriage is not for everybody though..families have ridiculed and pressured their love ones to get married to the wrong people and they are miserable and sad .everyone both male and female have their lives to live and if they happens to be happy being single then the better for them then.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by vicardino(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2017
If only u never ehnnnnn,,, it is well with u and ur house.
kimbra:
It doesn't matter. Marriage isn't for everyone. And "Hey" is kind of rude you know?.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2017
omoharry:
ya..i see. but do not deceive yourself..you can only be young at that age when you have money and you take good care of yourself but at 45 and still a bachelor? it is definitely not a good reputation for men ( exceptions to the divorcees and the widowers)..except they are wealthy but still when then do such men want to start their life? at 50? maybe have baby mama all over the place and extending the line of polygamy..disunity among brothers and sisters of different mothers..and you call that a life?.marriage is not for everybody though..families have ridiculed and pressured their love ones to get married to the wrong people and they are miserable and sad .everyone both male and female have their lives to live and if they happens to be happy being single then the better for them then.
Hahahaha... She said am 45..lols..

Babe, am not 45 o. In fact, am not even upto 29.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Hopez456(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2017
DavidEsq:

"There are guys out there......."abi? In oda words, u don't belong to the "guys out there" group abi? How u com take know say dem dey ni? undecided
lol, I humbly belong to the group. I'm also passing through the ordeal.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by savagefinder: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Divay22:
lol....pls do o that's if you are ready
I was born ready..am just looking for a partner.. someone who doesn't expect luxury but true love
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by jakandeola(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
For were... u sure say u fit handle. Am grin grin
hahaha I go chop am like suya am a man now
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by jakandeola(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
DirewolfofStark:

REAL MEN DON'T BEAT WOMEN
real women dont cheat
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin hope u will b available for girls party sha nairaland pool party.. sha
jakandeola:
hahaha I go chop am like suya am a man now
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2017
Fake.
ferdinard1234:
Have you started calling us for fixed games ....because you can not afford to miss out on today's games with bigger odds to stack ....thanks to our yesterday's winners ....for more read below
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by jakandeola(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
grin grin hope u will b available for girls party sha nairaland pool party.. sha
I wish to but cant be in a place wit airforce biafabushboy dose useless boys na fight go happen
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by IamAthens(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2017
lipsrsealed
deparagon:
This is a counter thread to www.nairaland.com/3689026/guys-she-possesses-these-traits

Ladies Abeg we sef Get Qualities
i dey lie?

If He Possesses Most Of These Traits, Consider Marrying Him.

1. He doesn't Force Himself On You.

2. He Shares His Life Goals/Visions with you to have your Opinions.

3. He is not a Drunk (you know what these ones are capable of doing)

4.He loves you passionately.

5.He pays rapt attention to your complains & find/ suggest's possible way out's.

6.He is not a Fault Finder.

7. He is not quick at getting angry.

8.He doesn't Hit you.

9.He doesn't Spend irrelevantly.

10.He adhere's to most of the (+)advices you give him.

11.He doesn't Harass you in Public.

12. He talks about settling down with you.

13. He doesn't take actions all alone, he considers your opinions before making any move.

14. He talks more often on where, how and what to Invest on.

15. He talks more about the future.

17. He talks to you about moderate dressing.

18. He is always interested in your family's well-being.

19. He introduces you to his friends/colleagues not just as a Gf but as a potential wife.

Mehn my ink don finish i can go on and on and on, believe me there are good guys out there that exudes most of these traits, though most of 'em are introverts buh they're good.

Ladies let's have ya say!
kukuma tell Dem to download men from OLX na. The. Kindness in a mans heart is highly overrated. Just get someone, pray to God, accept their weaknesses and put in enough eforts to make things work out..
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2017
savagefinder:
I was born ready..am just looking for a partner.. someone who doesn't expect luxury but true love
Happy finding cheesy
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Lol the first party we did was sucessful and there was security and I know this party will be. Also sucessfu trust me bro so u dey fear airforce and biafrushboy rytl
jakandeola:
I wish to but cant be in a place wit airforce biafabushboy dose useless boys na fight go happen
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by jakandeola(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Lol the first party we did was sucessful and there was security and I know this party will be. Also sucessfu trust me bro so u dey fear airforce and biafrushboy rytl
am not afraid of dem I hate dose guys dey are small kids to me in age and achivement dey just anyhw cos is online work tins will not let me cos am not rily base in Lagos
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by ojezee(m): 10:03am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm an introvert. I exhibit most of this traits. got a girl recently. Don't know why I'm finding it hard to love her back though
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Codes151(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
All this still boils down to love!! Don't waste your energy with tautology
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by prettymina(f): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=DirewolfofStark post=54819142]

REAL MEN DON'T BEAT WOMEN[/quote Sure a real man with sanity don't beat woman.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by savagefinder: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2017
Divay22:
Happy finding cheesy
ah ah..after I haff park car in front of ya dp
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
real women dont cheat

NEITHER DO REAL MEN
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by wolexy07(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
deparagon:
she left simply because "u did" ie she found out u were only "acting" accord to ur statement.
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by hyelhira: 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
The list describes who an average reasonable/responsible guy is, but most of the time women - both girlfriends and wives - take advantage of such guys. They disrespect and maltreat them - turning the guys into they monsters they dread. There is no satisfying women ... most of the time.
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by wolexy07(m): 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
fabre4:

Isaiah 4:1
“And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.”

I can't wait for this to happen

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by oluking: 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
Dem say one guy wey im name na seun don give person " belle" grin cool
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by adekjohnny: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Most ladies love bad guys dan 9ice ones Jst because of their outgoing nature by spending much money on their outer appearance to impress them.......
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
We're do u base
jakandeola:
am not afraid of dem I hate dose guys dey are small kids to me in age and achivement dey just anyhw cos is online work tins will not let me cos am not rily base in Lagos
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by lereinter(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2017
have u not seen the video where gals said they will prefer to cry in a g wagon...
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Basii: 4:37am On Mar 23, 2017
Hopez456:
These qualities ain't hard naw, there are guys out there with these qualities. But here comes the problem, I have on occasions seen ladies dump such guys for being too nice and soft.
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Lol @ ur signature...nairaland is bae
wink
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Rodesh: 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Can't stop laughing, but the truth is this,believe in yourself and fear God ,the right woman is always available. Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.