Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata (58574 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by metro4: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Evicted fake Big Brother Naija housemate, Ese Eriata, has strong ideas about true love, romance, and sexual satisfaction. In this chat with Entertainer, the model who recently released her debut single, Super Love, expressed her views about intimacy gadgets, love and her experience at BBN.

What was that thing you did at Big Brother Nigeria House that you regret?

I don’t think I regret anything because everything I did was actually planned. And I think I did well in all that I did.

Was there anything you wanted to do that you didn’t do?

No, not at all. I did all that I planned to do.

Would you have loved to be a real house mate?

Yes, sure. I would have loved to be a real house mate. But at the end of the day, it is not about the winner but what you do after the Big Brother House. It is a very big platform and I took advantage of it. However, I would have loved to be a real housemate but I am happy about how everything turned out.

As a lady, how did you feel watching Bisola engage in sexual acts with married men?

I don’t judge people. I don’t know how her emotions run but it is not nice at all. I know a lot of women won’t appreciate that. But at the end of the day, it is her life.

Can you do what she did?

No! I can’t. What ever I did at Big Brother House was just because I had no choice. That was how it was planned out.

Judging from your funny skits on social media especially Instagram, it is obvious that you are talented. How did you develop these skills?

I grew up in Benin but recently relocated to Lagos. I try to work on things around me, that is how I developed the core Benin accent. I am an actress so I can always switch characters.

How did your boyfriend react to your participation in BBN?

He didn’t like it because he thought that there would be‘shower hour’ moment. But I made him to understand what it really entails. So, he later supported me.

So, he didn’t react negatively when you came back?

Well, he was a little bit angry about it but he is a very understanding person. I had to explain to him over again and he took it.

There have been calls from people asking that the Big Brother show be shut down. What is your take?

It is not proper. I don’t think the show should be shutdown for any reason. It has entertained a lot of people and impacted positively on some others. Imagine, if not for Big Brothers, you won’t be here talking to me, so why should it be shutdown?

So, what is next for Ese?

Before Big Brother I was doing movies, commercials and modeling and recently, I added music to my career. I recently released my first single entitled, Super Love.

How do you intend to cope doing all these at the same time?

It is not easy but it is one step at a time. Right now, I am focusing on my music. I am hard working and consistent, so, it is going to be easy for me.

What inspired Super Love?

Well, I love to love. All my friends know me as a lover girl. If you listen to the song, you would understand what it is all about. I didn’t write it because of anyone but for the fact that I love to love. My song was inspired by love.

Have you ever been heartbroken?

Yes, of course but I believe in giving somebody a second chance. If someone broke my heart today, I would still believe in tomorrow. If someone injures you today, it will definitely heal tomorrow. Even if I am heart broken 10 times, I will find love again.

How did you overcome the heart-break so easily?

It was like telling myself that the person is not worth dying for. If he is meant to be in your life, he won’t allow you to go. And if he goes, you will definitely meet someone that is better than him.

What is your take on intimacy gadgets?

I don’t think it’s a bad idea having a intimacy gadget because it would reduce the cheating in relationships. But whenever you use intimacy gadgets, you should always tell your man about it. I don’t think there is anything wrong for a lady to have intimacy gadgets.

Do you have intimacy gadgets?

I have but I don’t use them often and that is because I’m not really a sex- sex kind of person and my boyfriend is really satisfying me. God please forgive me, I know it is a sin.

Can you marry an actor?

No! I can’t. I wouldn’t like to marry an entertainer. They hardly have time for one another. Shout out to all those who did and are enjoying it. I am a very jealous person; I wouldn’t like to watch my man kiss other women.

Are you saying this because of countless celebrity marriage failures?

No, not at all. I am saying this because it is just my personal view.

http://sunnewsonline.com/bbns-ese-confesses-yes-i-use-sex-toys/

2 Shares

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ese truly reppin' B-side.

Umu akwunna.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by cosmatika(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nawa o, so once psn go dis bbn, even if na one day, u turn celebrity over night. See hw we celebrate oloshos

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by massinola(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Orpe7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who cares!

8 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by bazzyblings: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
sad

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Ayodejioak(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by mazizitonene(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who cares..

5 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by NextGovernor(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you like use cucumber not my business.

The number of celebrity in Nigeria is now more than the normal people. So Ese has now turn celebrity?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by geopreneur(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Space for sale
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by themonk(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Most girls use intimacy gadget, I thought that shit was a myth in nigeria till one day I was the airport and a girl's bag was being searched Omo see plastic dick shocked I was angry angry why would you prefer a plastic something to a warm and satisfying dick. Boys wan bang and girls wan bang but shakara go make girls dey use plastic instead, quite pathetic mehn angry angry angry

I came up with a business idea sha, I will open a website where the valine crew can hook up with the gadget crew.
Like if you think it's viable, share otherwise.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by edlion57(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
This world don der spoil small small....I remember the days of our parents ...der is some secrets dat are supposed to be kept secret...my dad once told me dat he was the best student throughout his dayz in secondary but datz lie but den I believed him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Yewandequeen(f): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Better than sleeping around

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by policy12: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm abeg which of them u dey use na cucumber? Though una plenty like post above me.

5 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
oloshology should be studied as one of the GST courses

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na this girl lips when I compliment nai them take ban me for two weeks.

4 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Mykelpato(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
show some love N;landers..2day is my birthday

39 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Riduane: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kookoomba girl undecided
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ednut1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smh, What is wrong with this generation

5 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ikombe: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by soberdrunk(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Its better than letting "daddy" lick you all over........ angry
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by smartkester(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
So normal prick no do you ESe You gats add Love Machine Nd cucumber i guess too
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by mazizitonene(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
When i read "BBN has impacted positively...."

7 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by HRich(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nonsense without Sense
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by LordXaaan: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chaii and i even booked space sef

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by lammsohiman(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
End time talk
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by ariyebaba(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Not a new thing...........................

grin

1 Like

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by pocohantas(f): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Make she enjoy.
Some guys these days, their preek be like multiple charger, anything goes. Before they give the babe infection..

Upon that them no sabi do sef. Later they'll say girls don't have orgasm. Why will she have?

19 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by altim8(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
The intimacy gadget na cucumber?
Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by juddybrown(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
i just like dis babe for being so real

4 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by Randy100: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Every girl does that.

5 Likes

Re: I Use intimacy gadgets - Ese Eriata by dayleke: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
michael142:
Na this girl lips when I compliment nai them take ban me for two weeks.

Compliment another body part joor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenny Rogers Dies At 81 (Photos) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.