Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) (82564 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nollywood Actors 2019 / Top Ten Beautiful & Sexiest Young Nollywood Actresses 2017 / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
As promised, follow-up of the male thread:

Two years ago, I created a similar thread on this topic where I listed the sexiest on-screen divas: https://www.nairaland.com/2195500/sexiest-leading-ladies-nollywood

This year, once again, there have been some additions and removals, nobody retained their spot unlike with the guys. There are so many new entrants as well, just goes to show how much the industry has blossomed. So, these are the Top 15 sexiest Nollywood bellas for 2017

15. Mercy Johnson

We kick off this list with Mama Purity who is all the way down to number fifteen courtesy of her recent loss of shape….she’s still bossing her acting roles, but has restricted herself to roles befitting of a mother. Mercy still turns heads and commands a large fanbase and motherhood has only served to make her curvier than she originally was…

14. Adunni Ade

This sexy mulatto mama has graced many TV screens in recent times with her gorgeous porcelain skin and enviable height. Adunni has starred in both box office movies and TV series like Jenifa’s diary and even flaunted her body in some movies, hard to tell she has two beautiful boys

13. Yvonne Nelson

The first of 3, Yvonne has been in top form since joining the movie industry almost ten years ago, Miss Nelson has been commanding her own little ship into every list of sexy actresses home and abroad. With legs that go on for miles and a graceful, slender build, it’s no wonder this pretty actress has graced pages of various magazines and runways.

12. Chacha Eke Faani

This dark goddess has been taking charge of our screens for some years now and motherhood had hardly slowed down the beautiful Nubian queen. Easy to see how she has made quite an impression on movie lovers with her gorgeous physique and on-screen fire

[img]https://1.bp..com/-8pg0xAYbcIg/VnAuupno4zI/AAAAAAAAHmM/tQrWnb7t0RA/s640/chacha-eke-biography-instagram-twitter.jpg[/img]

11. Mercy Aigbe-Gentry

Hard to believe this fashion-forward momma has a teenage daughter when she turns on the sexy, but our number eleven isn’t about to let her baby take all the shine. Mercy slays in whatever whenever and has thousands of men and women just waiting to snatch the clothes off her figuratively and literally

10. Omoni Oboli

Keeping the sexy mama train rolling is the stunning Mrs Oboli. Apart from the fact that Omoni has one of the most captivating eyes in Nollywood, the gorgeous mother of three also seals her place courtesy of her fit bod and charming smile.

9. Yvonne Jegede

She was hard to miss 15 years ago in the video for African Queen and fifteen years later, Yvonne Jegede is still eye-catching. The busty beauty has had tons of male fans eager to take Tu face’s place as her toaster and even after tying the knot with her beau, Yvonne continues to leave men drooling at her inviting assets

[img]https://3.bp..com/-_7Uqk0v6qc4/VaDjMPtnj7I/AAAAAAAF3E0/ItY3QCbto3Y/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

8. Adesua Etomi

There’s just something about Adesua that calls to you, her effortless deliveries on screen, her passion or her small, shapely build, but the Edo state indigene just has that IT factor that captures your attention once she’s in front of the camera. She has been one of the most sought after actresses in Nollywood and we like to think it’s not all down to her talent, but also her charm and sexy, girl-next-door vibe

7. Linda Ejiofor

Linda would certainly make you holler team light skin at first sight, amongst other things. The Eastern gem has been in the limelight since she snagged a major role on Mnet’s Tinsel and has continued to soar in her acting career. She has gone on to star in big budget movies and lends her beauty to the screens. When Linda isn’t smiling her way into our hearts in a movie, she’s charming us with funny Instagram skits co-starring her friend and colleague, Adesua

6. Rita Dominic

Oh Rita, Rita, Rita, where do we begin? Is it the glowing skin? The gap tooth? Or those eyes? Everything about this Imo state beauty is captivating and her on-screen charm is undeniable. Rita continues to be a trendsetter even on various red carpets with her impeccable style and enviable grace

[img]https://3.bp..com/-syJuJ5GtM-k/VqreCic2HbI/AAAAAAAA9JI/7giCIp_wymE/s1600/rita%2Bdominic%2Bhusband.png[/img]

5. Genevieve Nnaji

The veteran screen goddess comes in at number five this year, which sees her dropping three places mostly because she hasn't featured in any movie of recent. Genny has been turning heads for over fifteen years in Nollywood and barely looks like age is catching up with her. With a gorgeous smile and beautiful dark skin, she has captured the screens repeatedly having starred in over two hundred movies since she started her acting career and is a fan favourite anytime

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ub3dc5CqGcw/V4jWUIcjH4I/AAAAAAAAPfw/AHBiUhAwJZwMtOK_Lt-c7DJENrrpsY-YgCLcB/s1600/GENEVIEVE-NNAJI.png[/img]

4. Yvonne Okoro

This Nollywood babe is a testament that indeed, a Naija and Ghana collabo can only bring perfection. While Falz continues to search for the caramel topping with which he plans to have this chocolate skin, Yvonne has been keeping men on their toes and leaving women green with envy with a sinfully curvaceous bod and a pretty face. She’s not just an actress, but also a producer who has had box office movies successfully hit the cinemas, and what rib-cracking ones they were. Just goes to show this beautiful, bodacious Bella still has more than a bit of humour to her

3. Beverly Naya

If you look up the word ‘sultry’, you’re sure to come across an image of the delectable Miss Naya at some point. Every syllable from her lips just caresses your ears and it helps that she’s more than easy on the eye with a shape she keeps courtesy of her dancing skills among other things. Bev brings the heat on screen and keeps her name on the lips of every big budget producer

2. Meg Otanwa

If you haven’t noticed the gorgeous, brown-skinned Koko on Mnet’s Hush, then you simply have never watched the programme. Meg Otanwa makes her debut on this list bringing 50 shades of HAWT. Although she’s faurly new to the acting scene, this shawty has certainly grabbed attention where it matters and got herself an AMVCA for her effort. A captivating actress, she commands a major role on the drama series and we hope to see more of her as time goes

1.Joselyn Dumas

And the sexiest Nollywood diva goes to the Ghana girl that made Runtown mad over her after cooking wakye grin. Anyone who says you can’t turn overweight to sexy, hasn't met Joselyn. Before she made up her mind to lose the excess weight and become a curvy babe, Joselyn used to be the fat lady who (doesn’t) sing, fast forward today and what a transformation she’s made. Although she’s most comfortable as a presenter, Joselyn still holds her own on the big screen and on every list of sexiest actresses in these parts

Worthy Mentions

Juliet Ibrahim

Somkele Iyamah-Idhalama

Lota Chukwu

Shola Fapson

Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde

Stephanie Okereke

* Criteria:

Activeness in the industry
On-screen charm
Sexy bod
Gorgeous face
Voice

Disclaimer: ©This list is the sole creation of Safarigirl. All Rights Reserved©. Any attempt(s) to copy and paste without due acknowledgment will attract physical and spiritual repercussions

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by marltech: 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
OP grin

Thank you for revealing these curves and milk factories. grin

VASELINE CREW RIGHT ABOUT NOW

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by fredoooooo: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Joselyn Dumas,Yvonne nelson,Smokele, chacha,Yvonne okeke, Rita,Genie ,Fapson and Beverly cool cool
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by dacovajnr: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
✋ Maybe I dunno the definition of Sexy...but Joselyn Dumas occupying the 1st position is No No No for me

4 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Donexy16(m): 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ivon Okoro boobi na die..

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Saintsammurai(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
The title of the thread should be richest corporate oloshos in AFRICA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by chicoMX(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wetin mercy Johnson dey do for that list...

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dorcas Shola Fapson should have been number one on that list...
Oh my gosh, my crush from Shuga. The most beautiful black girl I have ever seen and no light-skinned can match up.

Chioma Akpotha and Ufuoma McDermott is way more good looking compared to Omoni Oboli. Dunno what she is doing in the main list..

Omotola and Juliet Ibraham are far-ahead of Meg Otanwa and Mercy Johnson in all aspects .

Finally, Adesua is just an average light-skinned beauty. Rita Dominic and Genevieve are way more beautiful.

Still a nice list...

But where is Lots Chukwu Elixir? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
See as Mercy Johnson carry chest like Charijee grin

Yvonne Okoro tho!!!....My crush!!! grin
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Zhirinovsky: 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Young woman, so this Jocelyn Dumas is more pretty than Juliet Ibrahim? Next time keep yourself busy with candy crush instead of compiling flawed list.
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Elparaiso(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wetin dey Yvonne Okoro Bobby abeg?

Just cumman spoil my Vaseline session.
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
Young woman, so this Jocelyn Dumas is more pretty than Juliet Ibrahim? Next time keep yourself busy with candy crush instead of compiling flawed list.
oga, this is not a list for the prettiest, it's for sexiest and considering Juliet can't act to save her life, she totally missed a vital criteria in on-screen charm. So yeah, Joselyn is better grin

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
FrancisTony:
Dorcas Shola Fapson should have been number one on that list...
Oh my gosh, my crush from Shuga. The most beautiful black girl I have ever seen and no light-skinned can match up.

Chioma Akpotha and Ufuoma McDermott is way more good looking compared to Omoni Oboli. Dunno what she is doing in the main list..

Omotola and Juliet Ibraham are far-ahead of Meg Otanwa and Mercy Johnson in all aspects .

Finally, Adesua is just an average light-skinned beauty. Rita Dominic and Genevieve are way more beautiful.

Still a nice list...

But where is Lots Chukwu Elixir? undecided
made a few corrections. Lota's exclusion was an oversight that has been revised.

There were certain criteria that Omotola and Juliet failed to meet, hence their exclusion from the main list- Juliet's on-screen charm is weak (she can't act) and Omotola hasn't been active in the movie industry of late.

Certain people there just made it cuz of fanbase, Mercy for instance

2 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by iSufferFools: 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
How does one define 'sexy'?
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by iSufferFools: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
For the first time since I've known you, I almost agreed with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by BrutalJab: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
What evidence do you have to show that these people are prostitutes?

Because some of them are bad doesn't mean all of them are the same.

I'm very sure that if you have close to 1m in ur acct, you will gladly spend it on the so-called Prostitutes. Hypocritical nonentity.

3 Likes

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nice list.

Yvonne Nelson...I hav ur medicine (in Iyanya's voice)
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
True list
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by cupidhero(m): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
This thread make sense die. Where all these actresses they hide since.....i only know Genevieve and those wey dey her level. These new girls too fine. If only i can see a HD compilation of different movie scenes from all this umunwa e for make sense. That woman wey wear sub-zero looking costume shouldn't be numero uno.
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
that no.2 lady get jaw oo
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Marksule(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by goldfish80(m): 11:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Apostle must hear for this!
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Ichel: 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
scattered list
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by CaroLyner(f): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
✋ Maybe I dunno the definition of Sexy...but Joselyn Dumas occupying the 1st position is No No No for me
Nah shes alright.
That picture doesn't flatter her.
See her below

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by ellahzy(f): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2017
the list is incomplete
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by faith551(m): 12:53am On Mar 19, 2017
and Fapson is not on the main list, that's one girl I crush on in this goddamn country. If she has a younger sister that looks like her,I wud snap out of being single in a flash.

The shape alone

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by kennyonthrone(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Choi umu aazia bu ife....can one have all at once
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Izecson3D(m): 8:33am On Mar 19, 2017
lol
Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 19, 2017
Oh my!...Where is omotola?.....shocked....so she's not worthy to be in the list?

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Michellla(f): 10:47am On Mar 19, 2017
Howw can you put mercy on number 20

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Nollywood Actresses 2017 (photos) by Basic123: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2017
why the OP no write the pastors and men of Christians god dem don do against them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) / Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.