Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

War Room - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / War Room (946 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

War Room by arcTY(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
The first time I heard the title what came to mind at first was a movie that have to do with physical battle probably a country fighting against another country.

A film directed by Alex Kendrick and produced by Stephen Kendrick.
Seen the movie?
Kindly drop your comments clicking on the link below;

https://www.heart411.org/2017/03/17/war-room/

Re: War Room by ephi123(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2017
arcTY:
The first time I heard the title what came to mind at first was a movie that have to do with physical battle probably a country fighting against another country.

A film directed by Alex Kendrick and produced by Stephen Kendrick.
Seen the movie?
Kindly drop your comments clicking on the link below;

I think you created this in the wrong section (NYSC) otherwise it would have had more comments. Religion or Family section would have been better. You could have done a quick review as well.

I just watched the movie, mainly because I wanted to see if it lived up to the hype, and it did. Enjoyed it. Very moving story.

(1) (Reply)

F.G speaks on allawee increment. / NYSC Set To Reopen Camps On November 10; What IMSU PCM Needs To Know / Pls Any1 With An Idea Of How Much They Pay Corpers In Fidelity Bank And Fcmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.