Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes (58089 Views)

Dangote Now 64th Richest Person In The World - Bloomberg / A Proof That Africans Are Getting Healthier And Wealthier / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nathan2016: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
charlove:
...and his country is in recession...??
I guess recession means the rich gets richer
the poor turns cannibals

the poor turns cannibals

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Aburi001: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He has always been richer than both of them combined but not more powerful
Abeg what number Dino Malaye dey despite his noisy lifestyle grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by owobokiri(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
He is going to be the richest in the whole world pretty soon... They have sold the country to him, so why not? From forex fraud to import waivers for decades, the guy is over pampered. It is no more the Republic of Nigeria, it is Dangote Republic//

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Aleofolk(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
shocked I go still rich pass am...
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
akheen:
Where my papa dey when dangote dey hustle ??
Ask him oo
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm!!!!!!!! Ok am getting dia soon wit ponzi scheme grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Ok, Lord please let my blessings flow now
oga leave god alone and go and hustle, den watch as moni go flow

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by AngelicBeing: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
And so? Is it worth celebrating ?
Hian

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by chakula: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
This man deserve to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by ghst(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
feldido:
undecided
actually,you need to give a fvck,stop hating
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by thesicilian: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:
Where my father dey when this man dey make this kind money?
The same question your children will ask you later if you don't start taking responsibility for your own situations now.

12 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
"Politically supported"..
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amazing! shocked
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Araoluwa005(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Demonic lie
what is the truth Mr Thomas?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by napoleon77(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
metromediaboss:
Aliko Dangote, Africa’s richest man who founded and chairs Dangote Cement, the continent’s largest cement producer is worth more than American President and business mogul Donald Trump and Celebrity businesswoman Oprah Winfrey.

Mr Dangote, who has vast investment interests in cement, sugar, flour and beverages was the first black man to attain a position among the world’s 25 richest people in 2014.

In an analysis careful drawn from the Forbes 2017 list, Mr. Dangote who is reputed to be the leader among 40 richest people in both Nigeria and Africa has a net worth of $11.7 billion which is almost twice as much as the recently elected American president’s ($3.7 billion) and Oprah’s ($3 billion).
However, it could be said that his net worth could have been much higher but for the recent drop in fortune that has seen him drop down on the list to 115th with a current net worth of $11.7 billion.

Despite a nearly $5 billion drop in his net worth for the second year in a row, the Nigerian cement tycoon remains the richest person in Africa for the sixth year running. He has an estimated net worth of $12.1 billion.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/dangote-now-wealthier-than-oprah-and.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

All things being equal. Would you rather be Dangote or Trump?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Hexbee: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Does that solve the problem of the current economic crises of our country?.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by SalamRushdie: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
eezeribe:

Hater,they are talking about wealth not power.at least he is more powerful than all the males in your lineage combined.

Yes but some years back he wasn't more powerful than a figure in my family even Obasanjo will tell you .so know power is transient..For your info I am the number fan oga Dangote in Nigeria mumu

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by NkayTiana(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Same place weh u dey wen wizkid dey make money so
maberry:

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by dgifted: 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:

Your mates dey make money now, how much you don make?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by feldido(m): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
ghst:

actually,you need to give a fvck,stop hating

How's that your problem?

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by kuljoe4: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
maberry:

Wetin u dey do now as ur mate dey make money

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by VictorEkwere: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
And so? Is it worth celebrating ?
if u dont celeberate what worth celeberating what will u celeberate oga?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by rozayx5(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
thesicilian:

The same question your children will ask you later if you don't start taking responsibility for your own situations now.

you read my mind

the average dude wakes up after graduating and searching for jobs for several years

everyone cannot be Dangote, but someone can still establish companies and live his dream, if he starts early and focuses
a mistake i have avoided

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Rossikk(m): 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
napoleon77:

All things being equal. Would you rather be Dangote or Trump?

What is special about Trump?

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
VictorEkwere:
if u dont celeberate what worth celeberating what will u celeberate oga?
You say watin?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by fruitsville: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Each time they call Dongote the Richest man in Africa and amongst the World Richest... I just laughed! A fucking front for the corrupt Nigerian ex government officials past & Present!!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Zulu212: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
thuggCheetah:
Demonic lie
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Senorprinz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
jaymejate:
Nice one of him...

I'm coming that way and farther soon

Just that Forbes nor de see the intoto of him. Half of his money is from affiliated politicians, the rest from his investment.
No wonder why politicians laff when they hear that Dangote is the richest man in Africa

So?
Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by mmsen: 6:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
He may be wealthy but the fact that this is a man who refused to take the lead in the fight against ebola or take a political stand against a useless cretin such Buhari is why I don't have a particularly high opinion of this man.

If he were a visionary business leader (and not just someone who has leveraged the corrupt Nigerian political climate to his benefit) he would have realized that Buhari's tenure would be a disaster for his business and net worth and that the stigma of ebola would hamper investment into the wider west Africa region.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Now Wealthier Than Oprah And Trump Combined – Forbes by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
trump is not a billionaire oponu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Working In A Private Jet (PICS) / Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Towns Where Banks Don’t Open Except Customers See Armoured Tanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.