Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,348 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married (56709 Views)

Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Who says you can't slide into the DM you loved from afar?
The power of social media is really working like magic.
Olawande and Olanrewaju's love story is a testimony - they started from Instagram.

Olawande had been ignoring olanrewaju messages for 3 years before she finally gave in. The spirit of persistence and consistency paved way for olanrewaju because he never dared gave up on his soul mate.

"Olanrewaju and I met on Instagram 3years ago." says oleander the bride. " He had been sending me messages in Instagram which I constantly ignored for three years. I was a little reluctant initially because I hardly chat with strangers, it always felt like a waste of time.

"Then in 2015, his perseverance made me reply his message, and that was how the connection started.
When I finally met him for the first time, I fell in love with him because the way he looked at me was priceless.

"Right there I knew I couldn't trade him for anything else. On my birthday in September 2016, he popped the question and I said Yes.
Here we are today happily married. "

Congrats young cute couple.

Link
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRyJO-Rhdw7/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 5:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

614 Likes 43 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Topxcel: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Congratulations to them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Saintsammurai(m): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
In that three years, another guy was constantly having sex with her...
Who will wait for a lady for even a week in this era...?

297 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
3 years

Is her name money?

Worth waiting for sha.

Congrats.

Cc Lalas.ticlala
She was in a relationship for that 3yrs this one was pestering her. She later had no choice than to give it a try, and boom!, it worked!. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:

187 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by chiraqDemon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Me nor get strength o
If u nor reply after 1 try fish much for water
Nor b one woman go take me play even one month

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy probably the main guy she was having the hots for and she was expecting to propose to her disappointed her.hence she had to take on the next available guy.anyway happy married life to them.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by babyfaceafrica: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
The guy na rebound....

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Me nor get strength o
If u nor reply after 1 try fish much for water
Nor b one woman go take me play even one month
when a babe starts dragging her feet when u ask her out know there is a hot looking guy around that she"s seriously crushing on and hoping would ask her out grin.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 5:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
That guy that keeps DMing me don't give up grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
my sister what is DMing? undecided

Medunah u look scary 4 my liking joor.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by DLGUY: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
cheesy probably the main guy she was having the hots for and she was expecting to propose to her disappointed her.hence she had to take on the next available guy.anyway happy married life to them.

And he'll always be the second option lover. Unfortunately, she will never disclose that in her fairytale story.
#sad

11 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
until u get married to ur main boo and send ur crushee a wedding invation card grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

And he'll always be thay second option lover.
#sad
when the main guy changes his mind just watch this babe leave this guy and disappear like a wind...or she could re- activate a secret relationship with the main boo while being married to the optional boyfriend grin.these are the scenarios we can imagine.hope u have heard this old skool song part time lover by stevie wonder grin.try listen to dat song and u will understand what i am talking about cheesy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Larryfest(m): 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
U dey mind them?? 3good years she kept ignoring him while another guy was slamming her only for her to get dumped by the other guy before she remembers his sorry ass..... God forbid i end up with someone like that

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by DLGUY: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

when the main guy changes his mind just watch this babe leave this guy and disappear like a wind...or she could re- activate a secret relationship with the main boo while being married to the optional boyfriend grin.these are the scenarios we can imagine.hope u have heard this old skool song part time lover by stevie wonder grin.try listen to dat song and u will understand what i am talking about cheesy.

Lol!
Let them be deceiving themselves.
Tonto Dike did more than that just for social media attention.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Medunah: 5:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cholls:
Lol, someone even said I look like a witch......

I don't know but I like the intense look
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Lol!
Let them be deceiving themselves.
Tonto Dike did more than that just for social media attention.
haha tontolet case na different issue entirely ooo grin..her own issue strong grin.

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by thesicilian: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Haha. Had a lady like that in school who constantly ignored all my advances in campus, both digital and physical. Now she's the one pestering me with Facebook 'pokes' and Hi's almost everyday, but I've got someone better.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Senipapa(m): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's how so many girls have ignored and missed their testimony because of pride.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
She was in a relationship for that 3yrs this one was pestering her. She later had no choice than to give it a try, and boom!, it worked!. grin
some guys wont figure this out.in this day and age u will still be hearing some guys be saying that a lady that drags their feet or stalls them will be a good girl while the one that shows signs that she"s into the guy is loose and cheap cheesy.some of us guys are confused i swear grin.those guys who are 2nd options to their wives are really trying ; grin.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 6:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some comments here sha lipsrsealed
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by CaroLyner(f): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cholls:
my sister what is DMing? undecided

Direct mail

what is medunah??

2 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by IamAirforce1: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Congrats to them
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
thesicilian:
Haha. Had a lady like that in school who constantly ignored all my advances in campus, both digital and physical. Now she's the one pestering me with Facebook 'pokes' and Hi's almost everyday, but I've got someone better.
sharp guy grin

5 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thought this nigga said he was quitting romance section? Smh

1 Like

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Direct mail

what is medunah??
my sister she's my new sex mate.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Cholls(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Direct mail

what is medunah??
my sister she's my new sex mate.
Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by Preshivano01(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
IamAirforce1:
This is not true Love

I bet she gave in because her main guy disappointed her.

The main guy could still pop up from no where sometimes in future and still confuse her into continuing from where they stopped.

Exactly the way it turned out... love fire!

3 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by deathstroke(m): 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
this ain't no love. angry
3years

Are my mad? angry

10 Likes

Re: She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married by pweetixandy: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
lol, she wanted the man to hustle first naaaa, I know what's up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / 7 Reasons Why People Kiss With Their Eyes Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.