Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) (63118 Views)

Davido Has Reached Out To Ayotomide Labinjo, His First Baby Mama - Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ayotomide Grace Labinjo, Mitchell Anu Adeleke's Mother & Davido 'Baby Mama' / Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by exellent91(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Photos of Ayotomide Labinjo, the lady alleged to be Davido’s third babymama has surfaced. Ayotomide is alleged to be the mother of Davido's three year old daughter,which has sparked controversy on social media.

In her exclusive interview with The Punch, Ayotomide disclosed that she met the Nigerian singer in an Ibadan club in February of 2013, they had a brief affair which fell apart after she told him she was pregnant.

“When I told him I was pregnant at the end of March 2013, he said I should keep it but the following morning, he blocked me from his Blackberry Messenger list. I could not reach him throughout the period I was pregnant. On each of the days we met in Ibadan, he had a police and three body guards with him.

“On the day the baby girl was being named, he added me again on his BBM and I sent him her pictures. He asked me what I wanted and I told him that he should take up the responsibility of the child. But he blocked me from his contact list again the next morning. We named the baby Aanuoluwapo but he preferred to call her Vero and anytime I asked for anything, he would embarrass me.”

As earlier reported, Ayotomide’s family contacted Davido’s family the Adelekes. A paternity test was conducted and the result returned negative. However, Ayotomide said she still suspects foul play in the test.

She said;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/here-are-photos-of-baby-and-lady.html

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by okosodo: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
No need for DNA. Davido control your head quaters

142 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by pattybf(f): 6:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
certainly little Davido!

32 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Came: 6:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
How the baby head come big like this now, why una upload this pic. Baby mama, you are done for if you no get better uncle oooooo... Hmmmmmm!!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by benuejosh: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
the little boy head come der like wizkid own.

37 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by okonja(m): 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
I can confirm to you that she is a Yahoo girl according to Davido.

Looking at the images,

The one with the picmix watermark is Imade and not the alleged baby,

The head of the boy in pink even look like that Wizkid's boluwatife. If she can not snap and share recent pics of the baby, she should just forget it. undecided

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by iamnicer: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FLAVOUR WE WAITING FOR YOUR TURN

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
His baby mama, his pikin, his something.

The child looks like he has down syndrome, looks like Imade sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by DLGUY: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
The resemblance is striking.
It amazes me how some people could be so careless with sex.
No atom of self control.
How could he have even gotten down with that anexoeric looking girl? sad sad

This is beyond me I swear. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Third??. What's the problem with girls please

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by iamnicer: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
okosodo:
No need for DNA. Davido control your head quaters

HEXACTLY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Splinz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Does anyone know if Davido is in a competition with 2Baba? smiley

20 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by gurunlocker: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
with that forehead, na wizkid baby e go be...

4 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Igboblog: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dem rememble ooo. How come?

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Big headed girl

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by masterpiece86: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
All these celebrities wen dey water any garden then see.

As far as am concerned if all these celebrities throw their boxers at me I go give them chance......

Nigeria celebrities are akin to baby making factories

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by LatestAmebo: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
ok
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by LatestAmebo: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
fine lady
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yorubas don't have big heads like that amarachi girl am seeing. . . .her mother should take that stuff to her father akabueze or ifeanyi

omo ale jati jati

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Ovokoo: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Baby mama drama

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by dacovajnr: 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
See the baby as e gather the features of Both Davido & Wizkid Son grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Chucks1989(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Head like Wizkid...Nose like Davido.
E be like say Davido and Wizkid do collabo on top this Gal

20 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by awa(m): 7:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oba go
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by BomboyOnline: 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
benuejosh:
the little boy head come der like wizkid own.

Na boy?
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided

after all the stunning video vixens

a lot of these musicians pregnate average/wierd looking women

only flavour has a good taste

38 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by ellahzy(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Big headed girl
Beht why?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
OL
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by sod09(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
d babe
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na Davido pikin o..... No need for DNA self.....

See the girl self embarassed embarassed undecided
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
hmmm.... so these guys fvck without condoms. na wao.
Re: Ayotomide Labinjo, Davido's Third Baby Mama And Daughter (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided

after all the stunning video vixens

a lot of these musicians pregnate average looking women

only flavour has a good tase
Like seriously...
See the weird girl undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedna WA o

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hannah Turay, Ogbonna Kanu's Ex-Wife Shares Photo With Him And Their Kids / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.