Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,248 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (25845 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

You found mordern physics incompetent and have a revolutionary insight.
That's good.

However, how then do we scrutinze and differentiate your belief from the crap that flys through the internet daily
With what parameters do we use to judge and test the validity of your beliefs
You can't claim others are being brainwashed then present a host of claims with nothing to support it to, it doesn't work that way....,.

Per the bolded, how then do we explain the host of things which gravity is thought to be responsible for.

I have an open mind, well, open enough, I think. I hope smiley

How old are you ? This is something I passionately hate about Nigerian audiences. At Quora you hardly meet characters of this nature. You were schooled about Gravity, the same way I was. And I am saying it is wrong.

A rational person who have asked what are the new findings ? Yet, this character starts by insulting as if I do not know what our Physics say about Physics. So shameful to know people still reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

He claims he has, I repeat, a PHYSICS degree.

Who should be doing the explaining here, really
But you've not shown how what he said is nonsense. You just say it is and expect him to tell you how it is not. It should be the other way.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Looks like you have gone crazy already buddy. Can you show me the thread or post about stating that I have a Physics Degree ? I am a researcher of over a decade on Quantum Physics. I am better than a Physics Degree holder. That is an insult.

Looks like you want to derail the thread, well. You are winning, cos at this stage in my life, I cant associate with negative people.
grin

Really,
seems like you want me to dig into the archives where you specifically said you had a degree in Astrophysics.

Gimme a while......

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

grin

Really,
seems like you want me to dig into the archives where you specifically said you had a degree in Astrophysics.

Gimme a while......

This thread, was created for a reason and to pass a message and your intention is to attack my person. Nigga are you a demon or a vampire ?

9 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But you've not shown how what he said is nonsense. You just say it is and expect him to tell you how it is not. It should be the other way.
Last I checked, the accepted model was a spherical gravity field earth.

Who's bringing the claims of a magnet earth here

On whom does the burden of proof rest on

I don't know why I'm doing this honestly....
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:
Last I checked, the accepted model was a spherical gravity field earth.

Who's bringing the claims of a magnet earth here

On whom does the burden of proof rest on

I don't know why I'm doing this honestly....
Whoever finds the idea of a magnet earth 'extremely absurd' shouldn't engage in a discussion of space. That should lie at the basest of teachings in earth class.

Burden of proof? Wouldn't one point out errors in a matter before demanding clarification? You couldn't say how a thing doesn't make sense but he should show proof because it doesn't make sense?
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
Gravity is an effect of electromagnetism. It is totally misunderstood by Physics at the level of Physicality. The Earth is a huge magnetic machine form at the Vortex. The vortex was created by electromagnetism. Earth has circuitory and Earth itself is powered and its on the move. Having stated that, I want to state here, that it is the vibration frequency of the Earth that resonates and produce the magnetism on the Surface of the Earth.

To break it down, it started with Sound, then sound resonance produces a vortex, then with the Specific Sound frequency, matter is created from sound. We can go through about 15 States of matter, from colour to plasma to Quantz etc, but we will come to the know that Earth's resonance at a vibrational frequency produces the magnetic effect, then the magnetism goes through the grid and electricity is generated. The electromagnetism at the surface of the Earth, caused by Sound is what powers the planet. Sound is what levitates the planet, sound and light is what is the core of life at the basic duality. Gravity is the magnetism of the Earth pulling everything to its surface, clearly because objects have charges, be it house, humans, stones etc and we see this in static current, what ever does not have polarity can not be bound to Earth surface, so Spirit can not be held down by magnetism. Spirit had to dwell in the core of man to stay connected to earth.

At death, spirit naturally pulls out to source field. We experience this during Soul travel. I can go on and on on this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
The Heart of humans is the energy center of our being and it is simple. The Air going through the lungs into the Heart works on the principle of Acoustic or SASER technology. Just like LASER is used to power the Mars Curiosity robut, we can use Sound, via the SASER to levitate items and even send them to space. I believe some you know that hypersonic waves travel faster than light. If you did not know this, research on it, there is a level that sound can be made to go faster than light. I know most of physics student will also challenge the notion that nothing moves faster than light, if you are one of those, then you are way behind in science. Speed of consciousness is millions and billions of times faster than light. So, hypersonic sound moves faster than light.

So, in our heart, the sound of air going through the heart moves faster than speed of light, creating a frequency resonance which matches the vibrational frequency of the Earth. When both resonate at same threshold frequency, then heart beat is produced. The heart beat is you feel is what connects you to Earth. When your heart vibrates in resonance with Earth at same Frequency, then you are healthy. When it goes out of rythmn, you feel sick, this is the origin of most sicknesses, I make bold to say that 97% of all diseases come through these imbalances.

Again, if you to heal the body, then take it a step further, align your resonance frequency, and that of the planet as well as the source energy field, and that is where the Wave-Collapse function is activated. This is where miracles occur. Its all sound, that is why the churches and shammans and mosques use bell, and sounds and prayers and chanting. Its just finding resonance to keep man connected to Earth and Source Field then crazy things starts happening. That is how we materialise everything, we get inspiration, cos we tune to harmonic frequencies.

Stay tuned.

brb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Then the question is;

What frequencies can we use to tune to any planet, any density, and dimension you want ? These chants and acoustic sounds are tools to tune into the mothers of all matrix. All planes of existence have their unique sound frequency. Stay tuning in, your pineal gland is the frequency receiver, transmitter and modulator. It is the complex organ that connects man to Earth and it is what connects you to the Cosmic Source Field. When these three vortexes align in perfect unison, and vibrational frequencies resonating in perfect unsion, then Man is Super-natural. Man is God on Earth, experiencing its creation while communing with Source, where the real man broadcasts our thoughts from. Its all a great and wonderful matrix.

Stay hungry, stay foolish.

3 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Like, I said, I am in touch with Physics at its highest level, I am not here to earn a Degree in Physics, I am here because I found something different from the incompetence of modern Physics as it relates to the Earth and I am only willing to share with people who keep open minds.

I have no business with people who treat science and in fact physics as a religion. I know what we are taught about Gravity and I am saying it is false.

At the bold, if you are sure why cant you do your own experiment of give a physical theory. at least this wont be the first time to prove Issac Newton wrong as Albert Einstein have proved him wrong.

So please stop using scientific terms to confuse yourself and others on here

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by hegelian: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

How old are you ? This is something I passionately hate about Nigerian audiences. At Quora you hardly meet characters of this nature. You were schooled about Gravity, the same way I was. And I am saying it is wrong.

A rational person who have asked what are the new findings ? Yet, this character starts by insulting as if I do not know what our Physics say about Physics. So shameful to know people still reason this way.
He wasn't insulting u, rather he was asking u questions... U said what we were taught about gravity was wrong and he asked for an empirical evidence, after all u said are better than a physics graduate...also u clearly going against what u are preaching as u are clearly exhibiting the trait of that hate, abuse, intolerant, and limiting belief... So Mr B kindly prove ur assertion on gravity as we are all listening

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Next Sunday, I will be discussing on Earth, our place in the Cosmos as a food source for a more advanced beings. The Roles of vampires/witches/Demons/ETs/Aliens in the matrix. And the falsehood in Physics as challenged by latest observations and researches.

We will also Discuss on Money, Religion and Science as Weapons of Control, to keep us all in a Prison Planet, and how the few Enlightened ones. have continued to prey on Earth humans.

As it was in the past, when entities control humanity and cajole them into slavery by Anunakis, and offer compelling evidence that the bloodlines are here and the control continues till this moment, and how entities feed on your energy and you are just a slave worker except and until you open your eyes and see the world the way it is.

It is in knowing this truth, that you will be set free from the games, tricks and manipulation of Demons and their overlords.

I also hope I will not also forget to discuss on Religions as they were handed down by the Gods and how they are just so perfect to keep the Earth levitating as well as Politics as a tool for mass control. Then science as a platform for indoctrination.

Una go use una mouth count una teeth. And get off the rat-race, and leave the slave camp.

For Ye Shall Know the Truth, and the Truth shall Set you free - Jesus, the Founder of Christianity.

May be I shouldnt expose these things. May be I should just join them and register my presence on the planet for ever.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
hegelian:

He wasn't insulting u, rather he was asking u questions... U said what we were taught about gravity was wrong and he asked for an empirical evidence, after all u said are better than a physics graduate...also u clearly going against what u are preaching as u are clearly exhibiting the trait of that hate, abuse, intolerant, and limiting belief... So Mr B kindly prove ur assertion on gravity as we are all listening

Come to my laboratory. When people are interested in learning, they dedicate time to study. You dont sit down over the internet and question those who invest so much in research and even put their lives in danger and get attacked by entities just to share knowledge with you guys and you descend into tantrums.

I now see the reason that mystery schools and esoetric organizations charge huge fees to allow anyone to be a member. Those who share for free are always insulted and killed. Jesus preached Love, and it is the simple solution to all problems and unite man to itself. Love is the only positive force in the universe and law of attraction is the primordial force, which we can explain with science.

May be the Earth was designed for people to remain this way. It is all a big scam the educational system. Learn the construct of lies so deep that coming out of it the whole foolish world thinks you are crazy, meanwhile they are the indoctrinated billions. You go to school, learn to read and write, then they bombard you complex misdirection and you earn a 'certificate' to work for others. And bank your cash in a bank and every currency goes through wall street and ordinary paper gets charged interest, interest becomes the real money created from nothing and the private owners of Federal Reserve own everything, own us all and we remain ignorant, even buying water. What which is free in nature. I laugh at people that still basic free resource and even cant heal themselves from malaria without going to Big Pharmaceuticals. Even when there is cure for cancer and AIDS in our homes these people go after anyone saying he has found a cure for Cancer and AIDS. They own the media.

Wake up, people. You are enslaved. Ignorance brings fear. How can you fight demons and vampires in fear.

They cant try me. I know the fuccking truth.

Truth sets free.

7 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:
grin

cc babseg

E don start again cheesy

grin grin grin

Billy is so scared of me because he doesn't know how to answer my logical questions
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by yomi007k(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls Billyonaire...dont get discouraged by d actions of most ppl here. We d minority r eager to knw n will forever be in ur debt.

U hv enuf reason to stop n u hv a few stronger reasons to go on.

Tnks.

3 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:
Pls Billyonaire...dont get discouraged by d actions of most ppl here. We d minority r eager to knw n will forever be in ur debt.

U hv enuf reason to stop n u hv a few stronger reasons to go on.

Tnks.

Thanks buddy, it is for people like you that I continue to come back here to share latest findings. I am not here for any selfish reasons, but instead of researching on the issues I raise, they are focused on attacking the message. Looks like they have nothing to gain by researching this, but truly some of them have scientifically inexplicable phenonmena going on in their homes nightly, yet there are too ashamed to find solutions.

I am not ashamed to say I was an atheist for over 10yrs. I came out openly when I observe phenomena that shakes the foundation of atheism to state that there is something out there, then I expected others to seek the path of better truth instead of allowing our ego to keep us chained on the ground floor of reasoning. Even science is evolving with new concepts and ideas and debunking obsolete theories. Pluto has been degraded from being a planet, science announced that, so science also announce that Consciousness is a factor in the wave-particle paradox and is a constant in the wave-collapse phenomena, but these our physics text book graduates will cling on old theories as if it is a Bible.

So far, I do not see life the way I saw it last week or last month. Change is the only constant thing as we keep establish unchanging truths. Truth can not be shaken, can not change. Truth is, the Earth we walk on, is not a mistake that happened, it is a well constructed and advance technology that we are walking on, with full computerized units infused with Biological and Esoteric lives. We are not alone in the Universe and we are NOT on top of the Food Chain. Other entities, feed on us. Just like we feed on cattles and goats. And we must learn to protect ourselves.

That was the reason I opened this thread, to help people understand that you can be a vampire without knowing, your wife could be one, your kids could be, so by knowing the basic nature of these entities, you can, using scientific tools and understanding get rid entities from your homes and businesses.

That was my purpose, and I have done my part.

6 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by cmoney22222: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Am following boss. Am waiting for the practical aspect of it also.
Billyonaire:

Thanks buddy, it is for people like you that I continue to come back here to share latest findings. I am not here for any selfish reasons, but instead of researching on the issues I raise, they are focused on attacking the message. Looks like they have nothing to gain by researching this, but truly some of them have scientifically inexplicable phenonmena going on in their homes nightly, yet there are too ashamed to find solutions.

I am not ashamed to say I was an atheist for over 10yrs. I came out openly when I observe phenomena that shakes the foundation of atheism to state that there is something out there, then I expected others to seek the path of better truth instead of allowing our ego to keep us chained on the ground floor of reasoning. Even science is evolving with new concepts and ideas and debunking obsolete theories. Pluto has been degraded from being a planet, science announced that, so science also announce that Consciousness is a factor in the wave-particle paradox and is a constant in the wave-collapse phenomena, but these our physics text book graduates will cling on old theories as if it is a Bible.

So far, I do not see life the way I saw it last week or last month. Change is the only constant thing as we keep establish unchanging truths. Truth can not be shaken, can not change. Truth is, the Earth we walk on, is not a mistake that happened, it is a well constructed and advance technology that we are walking on, with full computerized units infused with Biological and Esoteric lives. We are not alone in the Universe and we are NOT on top of the Food Chain. Other entities, feed on us. Just like we feed on cattles and goats. And we must learn to protect ourselves.

That was the reason I opened this thread, to help people understand that you can be a vampire without knowing, your wife could be one, your kids could be, so by knowing the basic nature of these entities, you can, using scientific tools and understanding get rid entities from your homes and businesses.

That was my purpose, and I have done my part.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by foxe(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls sir continue, am beginning to learn more about our universe. I will love to learn more about telepathy and teleporting. Thanks again..from ur disciple
Foxe
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
foxe:
Pls sir continue, am beginning to learn more about our universe. I will love to learn more about telepathy and teleporting. Thanks again..from ur disciple
Foxe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0Z7KeNCi7g

for you too Billyonaire

and this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MFAvH8m8aI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Whoever finds the idea of a magnet earth 'extremely absurd' shouldn't engage in a discussion of space. That should lie at the basest of teachings in earth class.

Burden of proof? Wouldn't one point out errors in a matter before demanding clarification? You couldn't say how a thing doesn't make sense but he should show proof because it doesn't make sense?
Seems like you're intrested in arguing for argument sake.

Ok then.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Seems like there's been a mix-up somewhere. My entire thrust was to make you see that I was genuinely intrested in your evidence for supporting a magnet earth.

And you should realize, the self-proclaimation is starting to get irritating

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

This thread, was created for a reason and to pass a message and your intention is to attack my person. Nigga are you a demon or a vampire ?
I fancy myself a mixture of both but that's shyte unfortunately sad sad
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire, need I submit my evidence where you explicity stated you studied Astrophysics in the University; even though now I see that as a fruitless task.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Holarbizzy042(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:
I really was not insulting you, I just find your claims of a "magnet Earth" extremely absurd.

Magnetism, far as I know, is based on the electronic properties of matter.
Carbon is neutral.
Ergo.....

Also, your claims about sky scrapers is even more absurd. It is known that alloys don't magnetize like iron.
It is known
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:
Billyonaire, need I submit my evidence where you explicity stated you studied Astrophysics in the University; even though now I see that as a fruitless task.

Let us stop these negative chit-chats, we are busy creating negative vibes instead seeing perspectives. My findings are very simple and straight-forward and I dont have to proof anything, but if there is any professors out there that can proof that I am wrong then I can step out and we meet in independent laboratory anyway in the world.

Like I said, my findings are simple. We are God. We created this Earth Plane and we are here enjoying our creation. The negative entities are our guys, they are there to beat you up, mess you up and make you very sad and you can cry all you want but until you understand the matrix, of which we are a center of then you will continue to lament. I came to share the information freely using scientific backed truth and I was misunderstood, so what ? Let me allow of you out there to cling unto the false physics and complex maths and confused enough to stay as slaves in your own planet that you jointly create, instead of walking around as kings and princes that you are. I do not believe these to be true, I know them to be true, because I experience them. Gravity is just an effect of electro-magnetic waves caused by sound of the Earth as it rings in its vibrational frequency.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Let us stop these negative chit-chats, we are busy creating negative vibes instead seeing perspectives. My findings are very simple and straight-forward and I dont have to proof anything, but if there is any professors out there that can proof that I am wrong then I can step out and we meet in independent laboratory anyway in the world.

Like I said, my findings are simple. We are God. We created this Earth Plane and we are here enjoying our creation. The negative entities are our guys, they are there to beat you up, mess you up and make you very sad and you can cry all you want but until you understand the matrix, of which we are a center of then you will continue to lament. I came to share the information freely using scientific backed truth and I was misunderstood, so what ? Let me allow of you out there to cling unto the false physics and complex maths and confused enough to stay as slaves in your own planet that you jointly create, instead of walking around as kings and princes that you are. I do not believe these to be true, I know them to be true, because I experience them. Gravity is just an effect of electro-magnetic waves caused by sound of the Earth as it rings in its vibrational frequency.
Where do I even start from

"An effect of electromagnetic waves caused by sound"
How does that even make sense

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

It does not make sense to you, but you dont sound like you want to know how it makes sense, you sound as if you know better on this, but yet you dont, because the physics that you and I were taught, is what is in your head and even if that has proven to be false you are stucked with it. What sense does it make to say the centre of the Earth, has a magnetic core ? What caused the magnetism. It is sound that causes magnetism. So your physics is way not deeper. You are on the surface. What happens in the core of Earth, as it is at the heart is a 3 Dimensional Vortex of a 7 Plane density, hence sounds from the black holes and void (which actually has hygrogen atoms in a square meter of space) transfers sound waves to the fractal geometry of hollow of Earth's center. Then earth resonates at 528Hz creating a magnetism which spirals out of the North and South Poles, the magnetism resonates with sound to power the Earth grid. It is this when we tune our heart to resonate at the same freguency with Earth via breathing techniques or other techniques that the body works in perfect harmony, when our vibrational frequency goes out of alignment with Earth's then it creates disharmony or dis-ease.

There are more on this subject, but I have no chance to sit here and explain. I do not time any time to waste on freeing people from being mental slaves. You guys can continue to suffer and cry and wait for some sky daddy to come and rescue. So shameful how the might has fallen.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

The bold is the reason why I love ya threads
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by egbabiekperemo1: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Which brand of weed gives u all this knowledge?

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

Thank you my brother.

I always say it that Billyonaire like to misuse scientific terms. It will work on people that doesn't understand science

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 9:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Which brand of weed gives u all this knowledge?

Osogbo weed grin
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirWere:

I didnt know that know that the effct of light can cause sound.

This is incredible and novel.

Billyonaire go claim your noble prize

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.