Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (25850 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Accepting Jesus Christ The Same Thing As Being Born Again? / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
There is no atheist alive on nairaland, they are all dead.

I'm not an Atheist but keep rolling in your baseless nonsensical nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 21, 2017
babseg:

I'm not an Atheist but keep rolling in your baseless nonsensical nonsense
Tautology spotted, what a waste of sperm you have turned out to become.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
Thanks for taking your time to educate me on this aspect of man. But you didn't educate me on the subject matter of wealth just like I wanted you to.
Billyonaire:

The way I see it, from my research both within and without the finite and infinite time-space continuum, Is just our creation. To be frank with you, our Earth is as tiny as an atom in comparison to the totality of the cosmos.

I am not mincing words, when I say, there is NOTHING out there that can compare to what we are. Even the Archons and Demons, envy our creative powers. We are the only entity that can materialize with our thoughts and it is true. I do not mean this in religious or motivational aspect, I mean that every thought emanating from your mind, is a potential creation. As long as you have achieve self and God realization, then you will know exactly how to make thought materialize. There is nothing magical about these abilities, it is just that our classical physics has been wrong. It took a few dedicated people to give up their enterprising lives to dedicate their resources to study the matrix.

If you have followed by threads as you opined, then you will notice my consistent trends as I continue on the journey, and as it is today. I am telling you to do me a favor and look at the archeological sites from space. You will come to the truth that all the archeological sites are located on a single Latitude on Earth. All are lined up on a circumference and diameter of the Earth. These are magnetrons, integrated circuits, acoustic sound producing equipments and even the Ark of Covenants and the scrolls on how to reset them are Everly present and these wars are just to 'steal' the so called archeological artifacts to a location safe in the hands of the Israelites who have almost all the manuscripts to reset these machines to take Earth to the next level of Consciousness. The rest of the world are just moving around like masses of slaves working for the few.

I am sharing this, so most people who choose to believe me will go into in-depth researches. We are not alone in the Universe and we have entities who we are their food source, yes, it is a sad truth. Just like we eat cattles and goats and chickens etc, there are other entities using us as good source.

Even mosquito for example survives on our blood and there are other entities tinier than mosquitoes, even though they are physical and can move at speed of light across different dimensions we feel their effects and we are scared. We are scared because we do not know the size of these entities and funny enough they can change shape to look like giants of anything. But guess what ? They are scared of our creative abilities, because we can change them to butterflies or insects even with out thoughts.

But since our schools teach us lies, we do not know how to control these things, and we run to churches and the pastors are thieves and the masses become poor and helpless. It is in the face of such phenomena that I went into researches that has taken me nearly 20yrs and when I come here to share with people, they call me names.

I do not care and I will not be humbled by mass stupidity.

I will state my truth as follows;
That this Earth was created from VOID.

That VOID is NOT empty space, but a region filled with elements but I can proof Hydrogen atoms moving at speed of light.

That Sound started creation from the 1st dimension and Duality started at Second Dimension when sound/light emanated due to resonance of sound in vacuum to create electrical impulse which interacted with particles in void to form Light, so Sound and Light are the basis of material Universe.

That Third Dimension, Light and Sound were collapsed by consciousness to form matter, which we are made of and we are on the 3rd Dimension while we are 4 dimensional entity.

That as 4 dimensional entities which is a function of the mind, that mind controls matter.

That we are not matter and we are not our physical body. There is a multidimensional entity in us, which is our soul.

That Our Earth body is a spacesuit designed for planet Earth. And that we will drop this Earth-bound space suit at Death and move to higher dimension, because due to magnetism of the Earth, which we call Gravity, matter can not move to any higher dimension, it is doom for material world.

That we can teleport as light being (soul) to other planets and live there comfortably.

That other planets have lives, but we can not see it with our physical eyes because it is an organ of a 3 dimensional body designed for just 3rd dimension, but as Soul we can see, hear, move at light speed and are not inhibited by physically senses.

I want to say that the reasons that atheist do not believe in existence of anything outside logic is not their fault. They have a mental disorder occasioned by a dysfunctional or impaired right hemisphere of their brains, a scan will show that there are less activities in their right brain hemisphere while there are superb neuro-transmitting activities in the left brain hemisphere where logic, intelligence, maths and languages are controlled. But the right brain is activated by suffering, problems, sickness and some drugs, it is the faculty for intuition and impulse. These atheists need our help, they have mental problems.

I want to state clearly, that we need a new planet and we need to work very hard to find a way to create a new planet within Earth's orbit if we must preserve our species and at this moment, we have the technology, few select group have this technology that will revolutionize our species and make humans interplanetary and inter-galaxy beings. We have been stocked on Earth for too long. Its not a good idea to sit on the surface of a planet and get so exposed to the elements.

We need new planet. So, its time to stop being silly, we need to make sure that we begin to start acting as the Gods that we are. There is no other God out there in our hologram but us. And we can do anything, except some of us that choose to be stupid.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
Tautology spotted, what a waste of sperm you have turned out to become.

You are seriously insane and you need help.

Posting rubbish that doesn't make sense like the earth is flat. I have met handful of people like you and I found out that 99.99% are crazy people.

You better concentrate on selling your spare parts. You believe in vampire and I can you have no idea about it.

Because someone helped you to hack your neighbours wifi at where you are selling spare parts and you think you can be writing rubbish all over the Internet.

Ode, I guess some people in your family will be regretting that you ever existed in their family.

Olodo
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2017
babseg:

Posting rubbish that doesn't make sense like the earth is flat. I have met handful of people like you and I found out that 99.99% are crazy people.

You better concentrate on selling your spare parts. You believe in vampire and I can you have no idea about it.

Because you someone helped you to hacked your neighbours wifi at where you are selling spare and you think you can be writing rubbish all the Internet.

Ode, I guess some people in your family family will be regretting that you ever existed in their family.

Olodo

Have you not got better things to do with your time than stalk this man that's trying his best to add to the body of knowledge.
Everything he says resonates with logic and commonsense.
Or are you one of those religious bigots who prey on the gullible cos they lack understanding or information about the world they live in?
We know your type. We know you are just a demon or a negative entity whose mission here is to distract people from leaning and knowing the truth.
You swim in deep waters my friend and don't be surprised soon you shall disappear beneath the waves.
This is the coin I've got to borrow you
Refrain or you die!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Raintaker(m): 1:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
drillskillz:

Have you not got better things to do with your time than stalk this man that's trying his best to add to the body of knowledge.
Or are you one of those religious bigots who prey on the gullible cos they lack understanding or information about the world they live in?
We know your type. We know you are just a demon or a negative entity whose mission here is to distract people from leaning and knowing the truth.
You swim in deep waters my friend and don't be surprised soon you shall disappear beneath the waves.
Refrain or you die!!!!!!
You are in no way differnt from all those religious ppl saying yesir to their Daddy Go's just for d promise of heaven.
Your Billy Lord couldn't answer my questions,
Why are there males and females?
Why are there white abd blacks?
Why do some children die at birth?
ETC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billyonaire, pls focus on the purpose of the thread. Thanks.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by princy80(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Billionaire, please focus on the purpose of the thread and ignore these gullible fellows. The mods might be needed soon.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
princy80:
Billionaire, please focus on the purpose of the thread and ignore these gullible fellows. The mods might be needed soon.

How do you focus, when you have an army of people attacking your person and not focusing on the sciences they are supposed to attack ? Its hard to stay grounded when one is sentimentally attacked on every thread you open to freely share an opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by yomi007k(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goddys:
Billionaire, I am seriously missing your in depth knowledge on life. If you can't focus here, please create a WhatsApp group and teach some of us who are willing to learn. Knowledge should not be deprived from the willing minds.

I concur.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Goddys:
Billionaire, I am seriously missing your in depth knowledge on life. If you can't focus here, please create a WhatsApp group and teach some of us who are willing to learn. Knowledge should not be deprived from the willing minds.

I hope I can find time to set up a private blog, I will do the best I can to set up a platform to put down my thoughts as we journey through life. My advice is, do not let the quest for money distract you from your core mission in life. Money is an invention to distract us all from the inert powers at our disposal which can give us billions of dollars if we understand the working of miracles, which of-course is the true science. Magic is what they call it, but Unified Field Theory has connected all the dots, and unlimited possibility is at our reach.

We just need mass consciousness and we can material all desires.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Goddys(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by smartn09(m): 2:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:

How do you focus, when you have an army of people attacking your person and not focusing on the sciences they are supposed to attack ? Its hard to stay grounded when one is sentimentally attacked on every thread you open to freely share an opinion.
Thank you dear friend, one thing you should know is that, it's a common nature of every devolved man to attack anything they didn't understand while it suppose to be their lots to research , they get frightened by recognizing their incompetence/fear or perhaps their inability to further the knowledge thereby resulting in violence and disruption. Iam one of the student of "secret science " and l must tell you that l'm overwhelmed by your research and findings and l will follow suit.....I as a person have paid heavily to get the secret of "qabal " and other esoteric organizations (and l have used it to activate the pscho-spiritual points in the body system which allows the libration of the soul from the filthy thought of the mind/ego) which is not far from your findings and while l will continue from here to carry out new research , l will reach you at a later time to handle the new topic "mass consciousness and thoughtforms".However, l would want text recommendations to start with. My best regards.

2 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Niflheim(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2017
1. There are Ghosts, scientifically, these are ectoplasma, the fabric of matter that the dead leave behind on the lower astral plane as they evolve into the next dimension at death

NOW CHECK OUT WHAT REAL SCIENTISTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE MATTER:....................................http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/large-hadron-collider-disproves-existence-ghosts
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Niflheim(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
"The positive energy being love".....................................................If a woman sleeps with a horse, out of love, is this what you refer to as positive energy?

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Niflheim(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2017
"That our body is spacesuit designed for Earth"...............................................Whoever it is you claim "designed" this spacesuit, sure need some lessons in "STANDARDS AND QUALITY"

Please read the following link:...............................https://www.skinsight.com/skin-conditions
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2017
Niflheim:

"That our body is spacesuit designed for Earth"...............................................Whoever it is you claim "designed" this spacesuit, sure need some lessons in "STANDARDS AND QUALITY"

Please read the following link:...............................https://www.skinsight.com/skin-conditions

I like your approach to 'not knowing'. The skin dis-eases which actually means disharmony, is a direct and indirect effect of our ignorance of physicality and the Biology of our existence.

We live in a world where everything spins into existence in a clockwise motion, and from my findings, what we call space around us, actually is a reflection of particles spinning at light speed so we are inter-connected to space and space connects the next person, the next tree etc, so when we introduce constructs into space within us and/or around us, this new substance, which has a different vibrational frequency and resonance with space, slows down or alters the space around us and sometimes distorts the clockwise synchronicity of our space within and/or around us creating discordant sounds, dis-harmony, dis-eases.

When we create these systemic dis-harmony which is what we call diseases, do we turn around and blame ourselves and other entities for not creating us perfect, right ? Our body is a very advance piece of technology. In all our constructions, we have no capacity to build something as advanced as our water-based spacesuit body that we have, on a physical level, from this Earth. We must step out of the hologram to pick up the raw materials and develop something of this nature. I think blaming another, for our self-destruct disharmonious lives is the height of ignorance.

We must take responsibility for our lives as a specie as stop blaming others for our stupidity and ignorance as a specie, we have done this for too long and it is the reason the planet is dying. Just like we have ignored our health as a specie, we have also disrupted the healthy cycle of our planet as a specie, and if care is not taken, we will destroy the planet. And it is the likely fate of humanity, except we key into the zero point energy projects being championed by a few researchers.

Alter your body bio-chemistry and the pH level of your plasma and platelets and the infections will go away.

Sorry for having such infections, but there is none to blame except humans.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
Niflheim:
"The positive energy being love".....................................................If a woman sleeps with a horse, out of love, is this what you refer to as positive energy?

Your understanding of Love is very childish, I know you may not be a child, but that is the reasoning of children, which makes you much more a toddler on the mental level. This is not an insult, it is the fact from observation.

Love, in this cosmological context is the magnetism that draws one object to another in the Cosmos, so Yes, if a woman is attracted to her horse and loves her horse, it is positive energy, but I dont think it is wise to interbred between a horse and a human. I will recommend if we are referring to interbreeding between different humanoid species.

Love is much more than lust and/or the act of use of your sex organs. It is not my business how people choose to use their sex organs or how they abuse their animating seeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by knowyaself2(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2017
T
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by knowyaself2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
To understand the Organism that we are, to make progress in this journey, you should understand what you are.

Who Am I ? Who are You ? Who are vampires ? Who are ETs ?

Everyone of us, have knowledge of that these things are, and the information are stored on us. By activating certain faculties of our brain and the pineal gland, and generating resonance and tuning oneself to the vibrational frequency of the earth and aligning it with the cosmic grid of the Universe, then staying connected as a node on the grid, knowledge of the universe flows directly to us and we can know our true nature and we will live life to the full.

Man, Know thyself.

We shall continue as we have more people.
True
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Billyonaire: sound causes magnetism.

sorry bro, it's actually the other way around. I know you're probably not smart enough to understand this, but . . . sound is literally nothing but the consequence of the electromagnetic force.

this force is a repelling inverse square force that is an intrinsic ability of neutral atoms. neutral atoms contain electrons on their shells and therefore repel each other with a force that depends on the distance between them. It's this variable force that causes variable motion of atoms. it's the collective variable motion of millions of minute atoms that is called sound.

this can be experimentally verified by moving atoms from an environment. sound disappears. Even better, you can also verify this by using a magnetic field to influence a metallic object and then pass sound waves through it and you will find that once the magnetic properties of this object changes, sound behaves differently.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
I . I . I
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Teempakguy:
Billyonaire: sound causes magnetism.

sorry bro, it's actually the other way around. I know you're probably not smart enough to understand this, but . . . sound is literally nothing but the consequence of the electromagnetic force.

this force is a repelling inverse square force that is an intrinsic ability of neutral atoms. neutral atoms contain electrons on their shells and therefore repel each other with a force that depends on the distance between them. It's this variable force that causes variable motion of atoms. it's the collective variable motion of millions of minute atoms that is called sound.

this can be experimentally verified by moving atoms from an environment. sound disappears. Even better, you can also verify this by using a magnetic field to influence a metallic object and then pass sound waves through it and you will find that once the magnetic properties of this object changes, sound behaves differently.

Your understanding is welcomed, and I appreciate the fact that you know that sound can be produced when electrical impulses are introducesd to magnetic environment, as in the case of speakers. But what you do not know is that the other way round is also true. Sound, can equally produce magnetism, a simple google search will take you out of the misery, this is not an insult, but this is a lesson I want you to learn, always verify issues with a simple google search before you castigate others, because Science evolve every day, so that thing which you learnt few years ago, can be verified to be false and science will update the journals immediately. But some of you in Nigeria will just graduate from school and hold on to science as if it is dogma of religion, science is constantly researching, and I am one of the persons on top of the research on latest findings in science, so before you follow me from thread to thread trying to sound smart, always cross-check with google, because I can not afford to be made to look bad. I verify everything I write here. We are sharing information and seeing how better we can live, a kind of peer review exchanges, but some of you act as if we are competing for a cup, I am not here to win, this is just a means of staying positive in my lonely bubble, instead of going out there and getting 7 girls per night as I used to, I bury my head in research. So, lets just play around until I find another big project to bury my head.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by sarmy(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice 1 Billyonaire, please continue with the knowledge sharing, there are some of us here who will like learn or confirm some of our understanding of the topic, it's a joy when you find someone with the same mind set as you. Don't be discouraged. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 24, 2017
sarmy:
Nice 1 Billyonaire, please continue with the knowledge sharing, there are some of us here who will like learn or confirm some of our understanding of the topic, it's a joy when you find someone with the same mind set as you. Don't be discouraged. Thanks

I will keep sharing as long as it is allowed and as long as we are welcomed here. If we are not welcomed, we will not force ourselves on the dissent views. The world is a beautiful place and we will always find audience, either here or somewhere better.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Billyonaire:

Your understanding is welcomed, and I appreciate the fact that you know that sound can be produced when electrical impulses are introducesd to magnetic environment, as in the case of speakers. But what you do not know is that the other way round is also true. Sound, can equally produce magnetism, a simple google search will take you out of the misery, this is not an insult, but this is a lesson I want you to learn, always verify issues with a simple google search before you castigate others, because Science evolve every day, so that thing which you learnt few years ago, can be verified to be false and science will update the journals immediately. But some of you in Nigeria will just graduate from school and hold on to science as if it is dogma of religion, science is constantly researching, and I am one of the persons on top of the research on latest findings in science, so before you follow me from thread to thread trying to sound smart, always cross-check with google, because I can not afford to be made to look bad. I verify everything I write here. We are sharing information and seeing how better we can live, a kind of peer review exchanges, but some of you act as if we are competing for a cup, I am not here to win, this is just a means of staying positive in my lonely bubble, instead of going out there and getting 7 girls per night as I used to, I bury my head in research. So, lets just play around until I find another big project to bury my head.

Thanks for your anticipated understanding.
Billyonaire, what's your deal, man?

you claim mainstream science is a lie. you claim it is dogma that is being propagated through mainstream media. So why, pray tell, are you basing your claims on articles found on google? what if they are also part of the liars? how can you verify that what they are saying is true?

anyway, let me explain what you saw on google and misinterpreted.

sound does not cause magnetism. rather, sound is the collection of millions of minute atoms engaging in an oscillatory motion. since magnetic fields are affected by position of interacting particles, anything that causes them to move influences their magnetism, this includes sound man. So in a nutshell, sound influences a magnetic field. it does not CAUSE one.

this is how microphones work, man. mainstream science already discovered this decades ago.

Like I said, you have hence been beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
babseg:

Because you someone helped you to hacked your neighbours wifi at where you are selling spare and you think you can be writing rubbish all the Internet.

Ode, I guess some people in your family family will be regretting that you ever existed in their family.

Olodo

Hello dear, you couldn't grasp a thing from Billyonaire doesn't make him lame rather, your comprehension. I, being a searcher of TRUTH, have dived into countless thoughts and mysteries about life and I can tell to your face that Billy isn't far from the truth. I just don't get it, going through the thread, you know nothing of what you claim dearie. You're just blind yet, claim to see. Please, if you're not one of those dark entities that aims at distracting MAN from TRUTH, it will do you a whole lot of good to keep an open mind and learn. I wonder if you'll ever defect ego.

Billyonaire, just seeing this amazing piece. Was too late! I love how you handled these pussy bitches. Sometimes, they need to learn the hard way.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by foxe(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
Hahahahaa, You really do not know me. I am not a coward, I am a fighter and when I am ready, I will rescue this country from these idi0ts parading themselves as politicians, that is how determined I am because I have defeated fear.

I assert the following and I want you to proof me wrong;

1. There are Ghosts, scientifically, these are ectoplasma, the fabric of matter that the dead leave behind on the lower astral plane as they evolve into the next dimension at death.

2. That man, is not the highest on the Food Chain, that demons and vampires feed on the negative energies emanating from our ecto or exoplasma, the positive energy being love, the vampires append a mechanism of conversion to negative vibrational frequencies which we call, fear, anger, anxiety, sadness and they feed on these radiation of energy bands.

3. That man, created and still create the universe even till this minute.

4. That, Earth is a spaceship and its on the move in the cosmos

5. That Creation of Earth started with Sound.

6. That sound produces magnetism.

7. That magnetism produce electromagnetism and ofcourse Light is a by-product.

8. That Duality of Light and Sound is the precursor of all Physical creation.

9. That at our Core, we are God and God is Light.

10. And as Light Beings, we can travel at speed of Light across the cosmos

11. That we do NOT have a Soul but we are Soul, that we have a body.

12. That our body is spacesuit designed for Earth and will be drop on Earth as we jet out of Earth when we drop the physical body and all physicalities.

13. That the mind of man is the framework where thoughts, emotions and feelings are articulated.

Dear silly atheists, I challenge you to proof me wrong.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by Baldg: 11:54am On Apr 08, 2017
Billyonaire:

This has been a very interesting discourse but however it has not been devoid of distractions.
I'm really inquisitive to know more than is put out there, however I have some few questions and observations.
On wealth, I believe it is ephemeral, something only needed for bodily needs and cares that intends To trap man and loose his focus which is pursuit of purpose

my question goes thus.
1, what is purpose.
2, As you stated earlier that man is creative is it possible to create a 'body suit' with the intention of filling it with a soul he so desires.
Re: Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! by babseg(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2017
drillskillz:

Refrain or you die!!!!!!

Abi you sef dey craze?

You are also gullible for believing silly billy.

Bunch of crazy individuals

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Muslim Woman In Kaduna Donates Bible To Pastor, Members / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.