Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,886 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber (3047 Views)

The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Who Are The Salaf? / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 6:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

what will Ahlu bidha say except rubbish... stupid insane shia.. the enemy of sunnah and Islam
grin grin
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

it's all shia and their imams that should be taken to rehab... don't worry... when the amir of Islam emerges... all of you kufar (shia) Will be killed like a kafir should be killed
Cc udatso, are you seeing what I'm seeing? grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Riduane: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

it's all shia and their imams that should be taken to rehab... don't worry... when the amir of Islam emerges... all of you kufar (shia) Will be killed like a kafir should be killed

Foolish terrorist! Why don't you kuku join your fellow animals in sambisa forest? : undecided
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Riduane:

Foolish terrorist! Why don't you kuku join your fellow animals in sambisa forest? : undecided

laughing... shia are the terrorist.. they murder people following sunnah.. they kill and attack innocent citizens because they want to control the state.. proclaiming Islam nation.. stupid fools.. murderer shia
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:
salaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu..

if you are a professional plumber or you know anyone who's a plumber and a Salaf..

please contact 08168120026
I need a professional Salafi toilet!
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sufisunni:
I need a professional Salafi toilet!

sufisunni...

if you die as a sufi... you going to join your oga kafir tijanni for hell..

better repent..

and if you arr educated .. you will understand the need for salaf who's a plumber... av practically handed it over to whoever got brains in my explanation..
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

[s]

sufisunni...

if you die as a sufi... you going to join your oga kafir tijanni for hell..

better repent..

and if you arr educated .. you will understand the need for salaf who's a plumber... av practically handed it over to whoever got brains in my explanation.. [/s]
Wahhabi innovator, I am looking for a Salafi money coz Nigerian money is Bid'a.
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
AhluSunnah:

sufisunni...

[s]if you die as a sufi... you going to join your oga kafir tijanni for hell..

better repent..

and if you arr educated .. you will understand the need for salaf who's a plumber... av practically handed it over to whoever got brains in my explanation.. [/s]
Why are u in hurry in judging others? Quran says "Say: O Allah! Originator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the seen! Thou (only)
judgest between Thy servants as to that wherein they differ". [39:46]

"But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ". [2:113]

"And if there is a party of you who believe in that with which am sent, and another party who do not believe, then wait patiently until Allah judges between us; and He is the best of the Judges". [7:87]
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
Why are u in hurry in judging others? Quran says "Say: O Allah! Originator of the heavens and the earth, Knower of the unseen and the seen! Thou (only)

"But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that over which they used to differ". [2:113]

"And if there is a party of you who believe in that with which am sent, and another party who do not believe, then wait patiently until Allah judges between us; and He is the best of the Judges". [7:87]

Allah has already judge them.. HE said JAHNAH is haram for unbelievers and kafirs
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
Wahhabi innovator, I am looking for a Salafi money coz Nigerian money is Bid'a.

see fool.. olodo.. money is biha? laughing...
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Allah has already judge them.. HE said JAHNAH is haram for unbelievers and kafirs
Are U this dunce? So clownish in nature! Quran says wait patiently but Wahhabi innovator like u is busy judging others whereas Quran says wait patiently.
. "And if there is a party of you who believe in that with which am sent, and another party who do not believe, then wait patiently until Allah judges between us; and He is the best of the Judges". [7:87] Are u trying to pre emptive this ayah or U dont believe in the above ayah?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 6:29am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

see fool.. olodo.. money is biha? laughing...
Lol! Is Nigerian money sunna? Stop using it since it has portraits and look for Salafi money. Double standard bigot!
My soakaway is filled up, I want a Salafi parker to empty it for me.

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. -Qur'an 3:85
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
Lol! Is Nigerian money sunna? Stop using it since it has portraits and look for Salafi money. Double standard bigot!

laughing... you absolutely know nothing about Islam.. you don't know what bidha in Islam and in the world is....

i have nothing to say to you
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
Are U this dunce? So clownish in nature! Quran says wait patiently but Wahhabi innovator like u is busy judging others whereas Quran says wait patiently.
. "And if there is a party of you who believe in that with which am sent, and another party who do not believe, then wait patiently until Allah judges between us; and He is the best of the Judges". [7:87] Are u trying to pre emptive this ayah or U dont believe in the above ayah?

like i said, if anybody dies on the belief of sufi , shia and other sect... such person will abide in hell forever...

of course i believe in the Ayah... and Allah has already judged them.... everything about past, present and future of this world and hereafter has been explained by Allah through rasulullah (s. a. w.)
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:

“He that chooses a religion over Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the world to come he will be one of the lost.” Quran 3:85

explain this ayah then...

this is what the khawarij of the Ali and muawiya era did before Ali later kill them all...

twisting Quran verses.. doing taawil ayah..
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2017
But they who disbelieve, and deny Our revelations, such are rightful Peoples of the Fire. They will abide therein.
Qur'an 2:39

Say (O Muhammad) unto those who disbelieve: Ye shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell, an evil resting-place.
Qur'an 3:12

Lo! those who disbelieve, and die in disbelief, the (whole) earth full of gold would not be accepted from such an one if it were offered as a ransom (for his soul). Theirs will be a painful doom and they will have no helpers.
Qur'an 3:91
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 6:48am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

like i said, if anybody dies on the belief of sufi , shia and other sect... such person will abide in hell forever...

of course i believe in the Ayah... and Allah has already judged them.... everything about past, present and future of this world and hereafter has been explained by Allah through rasulullah (s. a. w.)
What about Wahhabi innovator like U?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

laughing... you absolutely know nothing about Islam.. you don't know what bidha in Islam and in the world is....

i have nothing to say to you
Is U who dont know Islam. Salafi plumber searcher!
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
What about Wahhabi innovator like U?

Wahabi is a sufi.

his son is a sunnah.. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab

am sure you know nothing about this story..

olodo ni awon sufi.. dey know absolutely nothing
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

“He that chooses a religion over Islam, it will not be accepted from him and in the world to come he will be one of the lost.” Quran 3:85

explain this ayah then...

this is what the khawarij of the Ali and muawiya era did before Ali later kill them all...

twisting Quran verses.. doing taawil ayah..

"And if there is a party of you who believe in that with which am sent, and another party who do not believe, then wait patiently until Allah judges between us; and He is the best of the Judges". [7:87] Quran says wait patiently and Allah is the best of Judges, how does this become taawil?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
Is U who dont know Islam. Salafi plumber searcher!

laughing... better start listening to Muhammad Ali Jabata lectures.. maybe if Allah wills you might change for better
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. -Qur'an 3:85

Are u telling me only Wahhabi group which u belong and propagate are the only muslims? This is the problem with religious bigot like u.
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

Wahabi is a sufi.

his son is a sunnah.. Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab

am sure you know nothing about this story..

olodo ni awon sufi.. dey know absolutely nothing
Simple questuon, what about Wahhabi innovators like u?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

[s]laughing... better start listening to Muhammad Ali Jabata lectures.. maybe if Allah wills you might change for better[/s]
Oh, in the whole world u couldnt mention any scholar except Ali Jabata!Are u mentally deranged?

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 7:14am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

if you are a professional plumber or you know anyone who's a plumber and a Salaf..

. I am looking for a Salafi engineer oo!

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Sufisunni: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2017
AhluSunnah:

mr Jabata trainee, U can wire ur colleagues in ISIS, Aqaeda, Bokoharam Alshaba it will be easier to get ur fellow terrorist plumber there.
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by udatso: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
Cc udatso, are you seeing what I'm seeing? grin grin
grin grin seeing. I am surprised he thinks abdelkabir is shia. How could he.
Ahlusunnah. Next time a quick peek at someone's profile would save you this embarrassment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2017
udatso:

Ahlusunnah. Next time a quick peek at someone's profile would save you this embarrassment.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2017
Riduane:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Sufisunni:
You chillax, he's not a salafi. angry

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2017
udatso:

because i mentioned imam mahdi, i became shia......thats his problem sha, i dont have time for his nonsense today......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Ramaadan / What Are The Hindrances To Faith And What Promotes It? / A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.