Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber (3046 Views)

The Methodology Of The Salaf Was The Soundest, The Most Correct And The Best / Who Are The Salaf? / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Demmzy15:
You chillax, he's not a salafi. angry

leave that one ooo, you know he has "scon scon" cheesy

lol, this thread should have the title "come in if you want to troll" grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:

because i mentioned imam mahdi, i became shia......thats his problem sha, i dont have time for his nonsense today......

did i called you a shia or so?

seeing you posting something's about shia made me hit at them with truth
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Antina(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
AhluSunnah:

because he will be judging and making decisions according to kitab wa sunnah

Oluwa oo, a plumber? Judging and making decisions according to kitab wa sunnah? Haaa!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Demmzy15(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antina:

Oluwa oo, a plumber? Judging and making decisions according to kitab wa sunnah? Haaa!!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antina:

perhaps you can now understand why i refused giving you jabata's lecture when you requested for it last year in a thread i opened about him....
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Antina(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
AbdelKabir:

perhaps you can now understand why i refused giving you jabata's lecture when you requested for it last year in a thread i opened about him....

I later read and watched two or more videos of him.
May Almighty help us.

Lexiconkabir same as AbdelKabir?
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Empiree: 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
AhluSunnah:
salaam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakahtuhu..

if you are a professional plumber or you know anyone who's a plumber and a Salaf..

please contact 08168120026
As-salam alaikum

Could you please STOP:

embarrassing Islam

embarrassing Nabi Muhammad (SAW)

embarrassing Aslaf

embarrassing Salafis

embarrassing Muslims altogether

JUST STOP THIS MADNESS

If You Don't Know What You Doing Kindly Swap Or Return To Ile Keu For Proper Knowledge And Stop This Foolishness?.

Thank You
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
Antina:

I later read and watched two or more videos of him.
May Almighty help us.

Lexiconkabir same as AbdelKabir?

yep....
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by busar(m): 7:00am On Mar 28, 2017
Just seeing this thread. Let me laugh small grin grin grin
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
Empiree:
As-salam alaikum

Could you please STOP:

embarrassing Islam

embarrassing Nabi Muhammad (SAW)

embarrassing Aslaf

embarrassing Salafis

embarrassing Muslims altogether

JUST STOP THIS MADNESS

If You Don't Know What You Doing Kindly Swap Or Return To Ile Keu For Proper Knowledge And Stop This Foolishness?.

Thank You

laughing.. what will a Sufi say that will make sense.. absolutely nothing
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Antina:

olodo ni e.. plumbing is a business.. and you think Islam didn't intervene in the matter of business? tsw.. dolumudil
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Antina(f): 5:36am On Apr 07, 2017
AhluSunnah:

olodo ni e.. plumbing is a business.. and you think Islam didn't intervene in the matter of business? tsw.. dolumudil

Toor, Eyin wii... are u telling me before you seek for a service(s) of a person or group of persons they must be a salaf?

You are not even looking for a salaf plumber, but a salaf professional plumber. If he is a salaf but not a professional he is not qualified..... grin

E mura sii.

2 Likes

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2017
pls leave the tekfeeri, he doesn't even know the difference between salaf and salafi. typical of tekfeeri ugly Arabic hideous English

please give one salaf, just, not more than one that states that all innovators are disbelievers
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 29, 2017
AbuuBilaal:
pls leave the tekfeeri, he doesn't even know the difference between salaf and salafi. typical of tekfeeri ugly Arabic hideous English

please give one salaf, just, not more than one that states that all innovators are disbelievers

prophet muhammad.

He said kulu bidatun dolala. Kulu means every..

And all bidha goes against the quran verse 3 of suratul maidah.

And everyone that goes against any quran ayah and conditions are completed upon him, then such person is a kaafir.

Go listen to jabata takfir 1-8. Download from voiceofthesalaf.com
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by amodu(m): 6:54am On May 30, 2017
When you think you have seen it all
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by AbuuBilaal(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
AhluSunnah:

prophet muhammad.

He said kulu bidatun dolala. Kulu means every..

And all bidha goes against the quran verse 3 of suratul maidah.

And everyone that goes against any quran ayah and conditions are completed upon him, then such person is a kaafir.

Go listen to jabata takfir 1-8. Download from voiceofthesalaf.com

@bolded: So the one who drinks alcohol and fornicates is also a disbeliever because he has gone against the verses of Surat Israa

Who needs Jabata lectures, and why would a reasonable student of knowledge need them?!

There's abundant books of Ibn Taymiyyah, Solih Fawzaan,Albany,Uthymeen etc. So people should go listen to Jabata, Jabata ko JaBT ni!!!
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

@bolded: So the one who drinks alcohol and fornicates is also a disbeliever because he has gone against the verses of Surat Israa

Who needs Jabata lectures, and why would a reasonable student of knowledge need them?!

There's abundant books of Ibn Taymiyyah, Solih Fawzaan,Albany,Uthymeen etc. So people should go listen to Jabata, Jabata ko JaBT ni!!!
OLODO OLODO NI E.. ALLAH DIFFERENCIATED BETWEEN SIN AND KUFRU. SIN AND KUFRU ACT ARE BOTH DISOBEYING. . Whatever ALLAH calls sin can never be changed to kufru and whatever HE calls kufru is kufru.. . . . . . . now . .those that make jest of rasul in suratul baqora,ALLAH said they have become a kafir.. jest is supposed to be a sin in human thinking. .since its ALLAH that does tashreey in our deen, HE chose whatever HE wants to be sin or kafir. . .OLODO OSHI. . IF U HATE JABATA, THATS UR PROBLEM. AS LONG AS YOU GIVE PROVE FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH TO SUPPORT UR STANCE,I WILL ACCEPT..NOT RHTGgtg after they hav
Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:25am On Jul 17, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OLODO OLODO NI E.. ALLAH DIFFERENCIATED BETWEEN SIN AND KUFRU. SIN AND KUFRU ACT ARE BOTH DISOBEYING. . Whatever ALLAH calls sin can never be changed to kufru and whatever HE calls kufru is kufru.. . . . . . . now . .those that make jest of rasul in suratul baqora,ALLAH said they have become a kafir.. jest is supposed to be a sin in human thinking. .since its ALLAH that does tashreey in our deen, HE chose whatever HE wants to be sin or kafir. . .OLODO OSHI. . IF U HATE JABATA, THATS UR PROBLEM. AS LONG AS YOU GIVE PROVE FROM KITAB WA SUNNAH TO SUPPORT UR STANCE,I WILL ACCEPT..NOT RHTGgtg after they hav

you are not reading at all. you are just typing like a programmed robot.

I'm saying surah israa, you are talking of Surat taubah

1 Like

Re: Needs A Salaf Who Is Also A Professional Plumber by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2017
AbuuBilaal:

you are not reading at all. you are just typing like a programmed robot.

I'm saying surah israa, you are talking of Surat taubah
What are u trying to bring out from the surah. . . Explain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Ramaadan / What Are The Hindrances To Faith And What Promotes It? / A Mercy To Mankind - He Was Muhammad Pbuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.