Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls (1009 Views)

My Experience At A Wedding Affected My View On Gender Equality / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / See What Abuja Hunters Killed At River Gurara forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Dis life really has nothing in it. One minute yhu are breathing, the next yhu are gone... forever.
About earlier tdai, we went on a tour to gurara water falls in gurara local govt, Niger state.
It was all fun as we climbed the rocky grounds, took photo shots and and also swam in in the cool and soothing water falling frm d rocks into d deep.
There were many tourists also present... most which came frm other neibouring states especially abuja.
Now there was anoda group... A white woman was among them with sum oda nigerian guys...
Though we were cautioned but we werent told dah dah water body was a death trap swallowing people on a weekly basis.
Dis fat guy was wit his group... he was the one taking most of the shots and before one cud say Jack... he slipped of and fell into the water... shouting out for help... In a matter of seconds, he sank inside and dah was all.
No body had the courage to dive inside after him. Everi bodi was scared. The tour guides did nothing abou it.
his girlfriend was crying her hrt out. The white woman requested for a rope to be tied to her waist so she cud dive in and search for d guy... none was provided.
when one of the staff dere was contacted, he went and took cutlass and came rushin dere... and all he cud say was dah... if dere was a spiritual involvement in d guys drownin; his body shud b expected in seven days tym buh if not it shud b expected in 3days tym and dah was all.
One terrifying tin we later learnt was dah... before our arrival, dere had takin out anoda body dah had drowned last week. I cudnt believe my ears... dah same water dah i was so busy swimming inside and catchin fun a while ago wih my peeps held more mystry dan I cud eva imagine.
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by joinnow: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
When I was there we started from the bottom and get to the top.
Op no pictures self.
Hope Bush has not covered every where.
I don't think is any thing spiritual it's just small Bermuda triangle
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:
Op no pictures self.
Hope Bush has not covered every where
pls aw do yhu mean by startin from bottom to top??
No dere is no bush, its dry season and dey've burnt the thick bushes.
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:
Op no pictures self.
Hope Bush has not covered every where.
I don't think is any thing spiritual it's just small Bermuda triangle
So yhu mean... ani livin bein dah goes aniwhere close to the so called bermuda triangle (force) actin in d water is as gud as gone??
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by joinnow: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emmismith:

pls aw do yhu mean by startin from bottom to top??
No dere is no bush, its dry season and dey've burnt the thick bushes.

We followed the normal path down to the beginning and follow through the water falls up as in climbing up following the water from down to the top. As In trying to discover the source of the water fall
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by joinnow: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emmismith:

So yhu mean... ani livin bein dah goes aniwhere close to the so called bermuda triangle (force) actin in d water is as gud as gone??
It has some steep dangerous current
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by joinnow: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Put pictures
Re: Life Is So Vain! My experience at gurara water falls by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
joinnow:
Put pictures
For privacy... ah dun wana add photos

(1) (Reply)

The Cane(whip) You Received And Will Never Forget. / Genuine Electrical Accessories & Equipments: Legrand, ABB, Schneider & Philips / Saudi Arabia Appoints Citizenship To A Robot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.