Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Much Do You Eat? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Eat? (5115 Views)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2009
I can eat the whole day without stopping. But after my waistline went out of control twice I decided it was time to put an end to my eating habits.

Now I try to limit my intake of food but I admit I do dream of cakes, pizzas, pasta and African dishes from time to time, maybe too often. Just recently I had my mum buy me some garri which I eat with at least 8 spoons of sugar. tongue tongue

I don't just love food, I also like sugary things.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mamagee3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2009
This is serious! angry
Michelin, Why are you so obsessed with yourself
? undecided
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by coolier(f): 10:06am On Dec 20, 2009
michelin89:

I also like sugary things.

You better watch it!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2009
coolier:

You better watch it!

You are right!

mama-gee:

This is serious! angry
Michelin, Why are you so obsessed with yourself
? undecided

Because self love begins in your heart! cool
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2009
Food is meant for the body but the body is not totally meant for food! Our body is a gift that must be protected from all excessiveness. Anyway i eat mostly twice a day though at times with snacks in between.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by iice(f): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hmmm i have breakfast and a snack before lunch.  Lunch and two snacks (one hour apart) before dinner.  Dinner and a snack before i hit the sack cheesy  I can eat alot of desert. . .i avoid going out too much coz i tend to spend alot of food grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
I severely control what I eat and I exercise too. My waistline must remain the same till the grave grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by dominique(f): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2009
i eat only when i'm hungry which could be once or twice a day or as much as five times in a day embarassed tongue
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by H2O2: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
I eat like a snake.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
I don't eat often but when I do eat, I eat like a horse, I really need to stop
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2009
michelin89:

I can eat the whole day without stopping. But after my waistline went out of control twice I decided it was time to put an end to my eating habits.

Now I try to limit my intake of food but I admit I do dream of cakes, pizzas, pasta and African dishes from time to time, maybe too often. Just recently I had my mum buy me some garri which I eat with at least 8 spoons of sugar. tongue tongue

I don't just love food, I also like sugary things.

~Bite-sized portions,Medium or Large meals?

~8 5ml spoonfuls or tea spoons? shocked Maybe you shud start restricting your sugar intake now. . .rather than pay the price for it later in health issues!

~You've got all the combo of an unhealthy eating habit! You know it's wrong but what the heck!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Bite-sized portions,Medium or Large meals?

~8 5ml spoonfuls or tea spoons? shocked Maybe you shud start restricting your sugar intake now. . .rather than pay the price for it later in health issues!

~You've got all the combo of an unhealthy eating habit! You know it's wrong but what the heck!

1. Uhm both large, medium and bite-sized portion. When I am too filled, I get dizzy and sleep. grin

2. Tea spoons.

3. Yeah not very healthy since I eat zero vegetable.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2009
~How Much i eat depends on what food's on the menu,how much/long i've craved for certain/particular food  to stir up my appetite!

~I'm more a "Bite-size-portion-eater-that-cud-equals-to-a-medium-or-large-meal". . . I like knowing i cud have second or third helpings. . .Sometimes it can be 2/3 hours inbetween each or 10 minutes grin On the occassions i've stuffed my face w/ a large meal in one go,i try not to move for the next half an hour! Thats what we call "Big Yai" ie "Pig Out" cheesy

~I dont indulge in eating too much sugary foods. . .I dont restrict myself either. . .Mostly,i go by my cravings which cud vary from once or 2/3/4x a month!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
michelin89:

1. Uhm both large, medium and bite-sized portion. When I am too filled, I get dizzy and sleep. grin

2. Tea spoons.

3. Yeah not very healthy since I eat zero vegetable.

~Aaah Okies. . .I applaud you!! grin Back home folks say sleeping just after eating piles on the pounds. . . cheesy

~Do you do any form of exercise?
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2009
~Why Sleeping On A Full Stomach Is Not Good For Health

"Eating heavy food just before going to sleep is not a good habit, when you sleep your body switches itself into rest mode and all of your internal organs slow down, and so does the digestion process. since you won’t burn it off by activity, it will start to show in pounds, as well as other lingering effects on various body functions based on what type of food it is. and if he have food in our stomach it sits there and the calories get converted into fat and get stored in our body so there are chances of getting bulky due to the fat deposits on various part of our body, it can lead to many health complications like cardio vascular disease. also it can make your body less attractive by gaining fat, those who want to be slim and healthy should eat much early before they go to bed. Sleeping on full stomach can lead to heartburn and indigestion" healthandadvices.com/healthfacts/?p=1176
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Aaah Okies. . .I applaud you!! grin Back home folks say sleeping just after eating piles on the pounds. . . cheesy

~Do you do any form of exercise?

Yeah I gym even though I am on a break right now. Silly to work out at Christmas when there is so much food around. Besides even my coaches are on their couches eating their butts off.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
I eat a lot but I dunno where it goes. embarassed
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2009
Chiogo I am hating you right now. You are one of those aliens who eat like cows and don't get fat? IT'S NOT FAIR. Your children will get married to my children so my granchildren can have your extraordinary genes!!!!!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 11:16pm On Dec 20, 2009
LOL it sucks tho. I actually want to be bigger. tongue
Imagine going to eat with my white friend and all she'd eat is salad while I grub on real food and finish it off with fries and a burger, sometimes Ice cream grin Yet she's bigger than me.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2009
Michelin you look naturally slim. I hate bishes like Chiogo angry angry angry I exercise with kettlebells 3x a week and eat moderately to keep trim. Its agood habit though because now I know how what not to eat and may maintain my figure but you Chiogo may continue eating like this and blow up in future grin grin grin You are a lucky bish though wink wink wink
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2009
Natural ke? lipsrsealed I suffered to lose all the weight.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
chiogo:

I eat a lot but I dunno where it goes. embarassed
All my food goes to my boobs
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
bosoms seun?
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
ibkaye:

All my food goes to my bosoms

Mine goes to thighs and ass!
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Michelin you look naturally slim. I hate bishes like Chiogo angry angry angry I exercise with kettlebells 3x a week and eat moderately to keep trim. Its agood habit though because now I know how what not to eat and may maintain my figure but you Chiogo may continue eating like this and blow up in future grin grin grin You are a lucky bish though wink wink wink
I don't mind blowing up  cheesy cheesy tongue

lol Ibk, yes bosoms.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 20, 2009
chiogo:

I don't mind blowing up cheesy cheesy tongue
Goodness you should lipsrsealed

michelin89:

Mine goes to thighs and backside!
Hot! cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 20, 2009
Chiogo please leave yourself like this. Your kids will do the blowing up for you.
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
@ IB

Believe me I wish some went to my breasts! cry
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
michelin89:

@ IB

Believe me I wish some went to my bosoms! cry
And I wish it went to my thighs cry cheesy
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by skfa1: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2009
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, infact dont let me talk about myself, one thing for sure is that if I dont eat, it is always a disaster  grin   grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by chiogo(f): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2009
LOL yea, I think childbirth is the only means of me gaining much weight. I'll wait and see.

For now, I'll keep eating and being a fat asss.  grin
Re: How Much Do You Eat? by mohawkchic(f): 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2009
michelin89:

Yeah I gym even though I am on a break right now. Silly to work out at Christmas when there is so much food around. Besides even my coaches are on their couches eating their butts off.

~Oh Okies. . .takes a lot of commitment going to the gym. . .i havent set foot in for ages. . .i prefer doing DIY workouts at home!

~I suspect i will be Plan on pigging out come Xmas. . .my half-Lebanese m8 will be doing Some Lebanese cuisines, i've been craving for. . .Kebbeh,Falafel,Kafta. . .Oh My!This is what i'm looking forward to

~Kafta~

~It's no wonder gym membership always have enticing offers to shed the pounds piled on during the hols. . .For the past week i've been eating light meals. . .I want to make up for the heavy-duty i'll be pulling come Xmas!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Can U Store Ur Soup In The Fridge For And Still Eat It? / Why Do Some Men Do This? / Easy Nigerian Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.