Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

[video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo (5444 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / 94-Year-Old Kenyan Man Baptized With 5,000 Litres Of Boiled Water / Nairaland Babalawo Displays Photos & Videos Of His Ogun Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2017
Hello,

Babalawos:

If it were to be your pastor or imam that posted this video, you could have called it miracle.
I have no pastor, nor imam.

I tend to prefer true spiritual men be they Imams Pastors Priest Sorcerer or ATRs, to cheap tricks using and attention seeking people.

Greetings.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2017
LoJ:
Hello,

I have no pastor, nor imam.

I tend to prefer true spiritual men be they Imams Pastors Priest Sorcerer or ATRs, to cheap tricks using and attention seeking people.

Greetings.

Aboru Aboye

So miracle doesn't exist to you?

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Hello,

Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

So miracle doesn't exist to you?

Babalawos
I believe in the possibility of Miracles happening. I do not believe in Tricks.

Greetings.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 8:19am On Mar 21, 2017
LoJ:
Hello,

I believe in the possibility of Miracles happening. I do not believe in Tricks.

Greetings.

Aboru Aboye

What's your proof this is a trick?

Babalawos
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 21, 2017
Babalawos:
What's your proof this is a trick?
First of all, the burden of proof is yours. You are the one to provide a short video to establish claims of miracles. You are therefore the one to provide credible elements to prove that you are not insulting our intelligence.

Secondly, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you (or anyone)claim you are able to boil eggs without fire, then carry out the feat:

- in a controlled environment;
- With independent and objective witnesses and investigators.

A controlled environment here means a neutral place which can be monitored and controlled to eliminate the possibility of fraud. Providing a few minutes of a video clip where we do not see the beginning nor the end of the experiment, is taking us for uneducated non thinking people. Per default it reduces all of it to a cheap trick.

Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3rhGctGl2Q

If the trick was not exposed and explained later, should we have believed in that man's ability to generate fire?

Finally, what did you make of the observations made by this poster?
delishpot:

To be honest, herbalists work with herbs and herbs have chemicals which react in certain ways under certain conditions.There was a time one so called babalawo tried to scare me using a black powder that ignites when water is added. He hid it in sand and poured water and told me the plain sand reacted because enimies were about to attack me grin grin unknown to him, I know about the trick. anway, that is by the way, My conclusion is, I know that set up has an explanatory reason. Too many things make me doubt it as spiritual.

1: The water looks strangely small for boiling eggs.
2:The water is not clear. It looks like something was added to it
3: I believe the ground where the fire is set has been rigged.
4:I do not see a reason why the pot was placed on those stones if the logic was to cook without fire in the first place.
5: The video did not show the process from start to finish.

So, I doubt that the water just boiled on its own without any help. That is my opinion until my doubts are cleared.

Good day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Ermacc: 10:44am On Mar 21, 2017
The person above, you a genius. This clown thinks everyone is gullible.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Miniano: 8:28am On Mar 23, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

Thank you, only few Nigerians appreciate their own.

Babalawos

This is our true tradition.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2017
Aboru Aboye

The video you posted on Chi Energy trick has nothing to do with my video of boiling raw egg without fire. Both are totally different and has nothing in common.

There is a very big difference between Magic (tricks) and Magick (Miracles).

Cooking without fire had been existing for a very long time.

Even some renowned Awos in history where able to cook human beings without fire to fortify them against premature death, protection against bullets and cutlass / knives, invisibilities against enemies, ase activation........ etc.

Read the history of Queen Idia of binin kingdom.

My video was not for entertainment or amusements, it was 100% Ceremonial Magick.

Until you have 100% proof that my boiling of raw Egg was a trick, until then it is 100% NOT true.

And if you think your comments will force me to expose the Mystery of boiling raw egg without fire, re-think again because the Mystery is only for renowed Awos.

And if you want to be a renowed Awo to get this Mystery and other terrifying Mysteries of African Tradition Religion, then you must begin your Awo training which will take you 21 years.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

LoJ:

First of all, the burden of proof is yours. You are the one to provide a short video to establish claims of miracles. You are therefore the one to provide credible elements to prove that you are not insulting our intelligence.

Secondly, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If you (or anyone)claim you are able to boil eggs without fire, then carry out the feat:

- in a controlled environment;
- With independent and objective witnesses and investigators.

A controlled environment here means a neutral place which can be monitored and controlled to eliminate the possibility of fraud. Providing a few minutes of a video clip where we do not see the beginning nor the end of the experiment, is taking us for uneducated non thinking people. Per default it reduces all of it to a cheap trick.

Look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3rhGctGl2Q

If the trick was not exposed and explained later, should we have believed in that man's ability to generate fire?

Finally, what did you make of the observations made by this poster?

Good day.

1 Like

Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2017
Watch your next word carefully

Ermacc:
The person above, you a genius. This clown thinks everyone is gullible.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2017
Miniano:

This is our true tradition.

Thank you
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by delishpot: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

The video you posted on Chi Energy trick has nothing to do with my video of boiling raw egg without fire. Both are totally different and has nothing in common.

Even some renowned Awos in history where able to cook human beings without fire to fortify them against premature death, protection against bullets and cutlass / knives, invisibilities against enemies, ase activation........ etc.

My video was not for entertainment or amusements, it was 100% Ceremonial Magick.

Until you have 100% proof that my boiling of raw Egg was a trick, until then it is 100% NOT true.

And if you think your comments will force me to expose the Mystery of boiling raw egg without fire, re-think again because the Mystery is only for renowed Awos.

And if you want to be a renowed Awo to get this Mystery and other terrifying Mysteries of African Tradition Religion, then you must begin your Awo training which will take you 21 years.

Babalawos

21 years, make person come ka like eja gbígbẹ with old age before he graduate ni? grin cheesy
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by delishpot: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye

Babalawos

21 years, make person come ka like eja gbígbẹ with old age before he graduate ni? grin cheesy
Babalawos you asking for too much o.
Any how sha, Í respect the process.
Re: [video] Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Nairaland Babalawo by Babalawos(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2017
delishpot:

Babalawos you asking for too much o.
Any how sha, Í respect the process.

Aboru Aboye

Patience is a virtue every true Babalawo must possess.

Babalawos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ethics Vs Morality an Ex Muslims Perspective / Resurrection Sunday : We Are Redeemed!! - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / I Slept With A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.