Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

#rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) (1291 Views)

Yo!! Niggas Drop Your Numbers I'm Creating A Whatsapp Group For Rap Battles �� / /<<***2016 NRBNT Fixtures***>>/ / Hausa Rapp Battles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by Alexander1370(m): 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I do humbly invite all Nairaland's dope emcees to this distinguished battle section.IF YOU NEED A BATTLE,JUST INDICATE BY 'QUOTING ME' AND I WILL MATCH YOU up with another emcee and fix a time for WAR. You can indicate to battle ME if you want to. LETS GET THE PLACE BURNING UP AND SMOKING...

2 Likes

Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by xbeeshop(m): 2:49am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm in.. Time to battle Christ!!.
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by Alexander1370(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
xbeeshop:
I'm in.. Time to battle Christ!!.
Are you in to battle me? And what time and day would be cool with yo.
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by xbeeshop(m): 11:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm fvckin ready fix a date biitch!
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by bruze007(m): 7:21am On Apr 26, 2017
Alexander1370:
I do humbly invite all Nairaland's dope emcees to this distinguished battle section.IF YOU NEED A BATTLE,JUST INDICATE BY 'QUOTING ME' AND I WILL MATCH YOU up with another emcee and fix a time for WAR. You can indicate to battle ME if you want to. LETS GET THE PLACE BURNING UP AND SMOKING...
I need a battle with a new Newbie also
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by Alexander1370(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2017
bruze007:
I need a battle with a new Newbie also
YOU HAVE IT. A BATTLE YOU NEED,A BATTLE U'LL GET.
NOTE:
NO MAMA,PUSSY,DICK,ASS DISS. It's A Battle, No Dissing.
You Will Have To Battle Me.
TIME: 7:00PM TODAY.
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by bruze007(m): 9:05am On Apr 26, 2017
Alexander1370:
YOU HAVE IT. A BATTLE YOU NEED,A BATTLE U'LL GET.
NOTE:
NO MAMA,PUSSY,DICK,ASS DISS. It's A Battle, No Dissing.
You Will Have To Battle Me.
TIME: 7:00PM TODAY.
Ok
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by rucee59(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2017
Am in, ready to spit some lines. Anyone tough enough should show off then you'll know the stuff am made of
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by sirprestige: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Alexander1370:
ready 4 battle hit me up

1 Like

Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by JoeyKhatel(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2017
Yea.. I'm down.
Re: #rap Battles And Rap Battle Fixtures#(get In Here And Battle) by Starboynobesay(m): 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Alexander1370:
i'm ready

(1) (Reply)

Remix The Song Above Ya / . / Lyricists Trial: Vote Oldsync Or Alexpissu To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.