Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic (2745 Views)

. / Imoudu Sule, Apostle Suleman's Father Warns Him Over PMB, APC Criticisms / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Pastafarian: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2017
JackBizzle:

You talk too much and go off point.

My point has always been that you were lying-

bibles and crucifixes are not allowed. Fact. I even ignored the fact that you lied about church being allowed in Saudi, then quickly pivoted to lying that you meant "a gathering of christians" and not physical church- which is still illegal and worse in Saudi. An informal gathering of christians in Saudi? lmao.

Furthermore, I never said that there was capital punishment for having bibles or crucifixes. You are the one strawmaning here. Also, you clearly said that the media exaggerates the religious intolerance in Saudi which is a lie or at best, biased because Saudi is one of the worst countries when it comes to intolerance, it would be hard to exaggerate something that is already extreme.

I didn't want to argue too much that is why I didnt even bother with your attacking of my sources. I hope you know that the wikipedia article on religious intolerance in Saudi is well referenced?

If you want better sources here you are;

Religious symbols of any kind are not allowed to be worn in public. Muslims or non-Muslims wearing religious symbols in public risk confrontation with the Mutaween.
Although individuals can generally bring personal bibles into the country without difficulty, there have been reports of such items being confiscated

http://www.expatarrivals.com/article/religion-and-worship-in-saudi-arabia

The fact remains that the law does not expressly prohibits bibles but the law is wide enough to get your bible confiscated or you going to prison. As for crucifixes and other religious symbols, the law is clear on that.

Good night

I hear you
Re: Atheist Killed After Posting Criticisms Of Religion On Social Media (graphic Pic by Horus(m): 12:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Ban all religions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHRISTIANS ONLY: Spiritual Explanation Need / Jesus Was Never Married. Why Don't Christians Emulate That? / What Will Make An Atheist Believe In God? 2 Simple Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.