Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage (482 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage by cutejessy01: 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.

2. My son, a woman could be a
good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.

CONTINUE READING>>>http://247dailyinfo.com/words-father-son-marriage/

Re: Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2017
I perceive this post would be very educative and enlightening, if only you'd post the rest and not expect people to click on that link.

(1) (Reply)

My Suicide Story / ‘scared’ Father Of Bangladesh ‘tree Girl’ Ends Treatment / This Rainy Season: I Would Have Fallen Sick If I Didn't Know This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.