Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (47971 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by NaWetinDey(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
All these idiots subtly attacking her instead of speaking vehemently against the act are obviously suffering from afonjaism but they forget that Igbo people say that "ewu dina n'ani dina n'akpukpo onwe ya.'

You think you are doing us but you are doing yourselves and your posturing without knowing. Continue condoning evil just because the victims had an Igbo name. Go to the post about the USA returnee who was brutalized by the police and you will see their comments.
A fool at thi computer age is a fool forever.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by EricBloodAxe: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
SIRmanjar:

yes your mum ad ur sister as long as u showed no symphaty on de poor woman,hardend criminalz go heat dem hard..Tell dem make dem follow orders o ad report to buhari later.
Guy if u see me real life fear go catch u to look me for eyez talkless of confronting me..My psyche dey tell me say u go be one short black mannerless boy wey dem go dey brush anyhow for street.

Lol gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by fadipe2016: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
those who did this should be sent to face Boko-haram
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Mr man if you lack comprehension skills next time pm me and maybe I would be able to be of assistance! Sanctioning such stupid acts would ensure that slowly but surely such senseless acts by soldiers would be eroded in the military!

What sort of anemic sweeping generalization are you making by saying "when they are all sacked?"... Insecurity? so that is the reason why it is right for them to go on pulverising civilians? Has that stopped terrorists or criminals yet? Is it every officer that takes delight in bullying and beating up the same citizens they have sworn to defend? Is it a crime to arrest a perp rather than mutilate them? What is wrong with your cognitive reasoning? Where is your empathy? What if that woman was your mother? Or aunty? Or sister? Would you be here chatting _shit?

Look.... just go to church and pray for sense!
why do u lack manners of approach to address people in public, you are not the only one with emotion. a whole organisation was insulted know body cried, but a simple response which do not insult was given instead you start pouring abuse. if it were to be your child that write what you wrote what kind of advise will you give. the military had fish them out what else do you what. if you are educated you will know that the military don't arrest, they are only deployed to restore peace and move back when the operation is completed
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Mr man if you lack comprehension skills next time pm me and maybe I would be able to be of assistance! Sanctioning such stupid acts would ensure that slowly but surely such senseless acts by soldiers would be eroded in the military!

What sort of anemic sweeping generalization are you making by saying "when they are all sacked?"... Insecurity? so that is the reason why it is right for them to go on pulverising civilians? Has that stopped terrorists or criminals yet? Is it every officer that takes delight in bullying and beating up the same citizens they have sworn to defend? Is it a crime to arrest a perp rather than mutilate them? What is wrong with your cognitive reasoning? Where is your empathy? What if that woman was your mother? Or aunty? Or sister? Would you be here chatting _shit?

Look.... just go to church and pray for sense!
why do u lack manners of approach to address people in public, you are not the only one with emotion. a whole organisation was insulted know body cried, but a simple response which do not insult was given instead you start pouring abuse. if it were to be your child that write what you wrote what kind of advise will you give. the military had fish them out what else do you what. if you are educated you will know that the military don't arrest, they are only deployed to restore peace and move back when the operation is completed
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by knxpin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
[/color][color=#000099]
cummando:
If you like sue for 3 billion
You don chop cane be say u don chop cane grin

When next you see military comport yourself!

Don't just go their,
Do you call Nigeria soldiers Army?
Soldiers that can't protect it citizens.
Soldiers that can't protect the country from external aggression from boko boys.
Soldiers that specializes in beaten up innocent civilians and the handicap once too.
Evil people on uniform molesting our women.
They are not soldiers rather evil men.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by stevio(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
What if na bokoharam spark for ya body since you na military grin?
cummando:

That is if they don't beat yours first.....as to my family.....we are sensible enough to obey when ordered to...

Besides what's the point when you are military?
*winks*

SIRmanja respect yourself.... Try not to be sentimental. Military men are not animals. Petrol doesn't catch fire without a spark

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Look at this senseless boy! Because I have asked you poignant questions now that you have no answers to you are stylishly trying to turn it into an "insult fest"!

"All Grammar and no comprehension you say?" Is it my fault that your educational background has left you intellectually disadvantaged in today's world? Or that you lack the ability to reason without the assistance of an interpreter by your side?

Kindly answer the question! The sort of violence you enjoy the nigerian army employing on defenseless citizens, is it the same type you would want them to employ on your relatives and siblings in order to SECURE YOU AND YOU COUNTRY? If you have no answers to my query then will all due disrespect...GET LOST!
this should be apply to any of my love ones if they break the law
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by stevio(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Are you sure they didn't pay something behind the camera?
babyfaceafrica:
They may win the case..but they won't collect any money...ask baba suwe!!!..NDLEA no pay shingbain
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by breezy119: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Seriously you know how to rant! Illogically. All grammar no comprehension. Next time use those close to you as examples.
Frustrated person
You are the one who seems stupidly illogical if you ask me grin.
And oh he's made a lot of sense and if truly you couldn't comprehend, hmmmn too bad.

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by GeeGuy: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

No bro.....I don't . but we have to look at the coin from both sides
From which other side, can this happen in Ghana or S.A or even Kenya na only we get army... you talk army go slap you.. you with pesin get beef, the nigga go call army.. Wich kin thing..
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by nigeriafarmer: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

OK if you say so

But I'm yet to see a military man beat a superior officer! tongue
that because they are both in the military
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Rayman5(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kai dem don finish commando

5 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by karnap(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
the woman even tattoo at her back.....
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by eph123(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Simeon244:

That uncle's sense is in his rifle...

More like it's non-existent.

He is even bragging rather than hiding his face in shame for the animalistic comments he's making.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by blacktallest(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=54732844]If you like sue for 3 billion

When next you see military comport yourself![/quote

Oga try and get sense nah!!! You could be next then we will know if you will be talking about comporting. Does it give them the right to be barbaric??

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by fuckbulhary: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

You are a savage and mentally challenged.
How can a sane human support such a barbaric act?Only insanity could justify your uncouth comments.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by dammypat(f): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

. you really need brain fixing bro! something is seriously wrong

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by eph123(f): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
fuckbulhary:
You are a savage and mentally challenged.
How can a sane human support such a barbaric act?Only insanity could justify your uncouth comments.

Very very mentally challenged. The guy is not okay at all. It makes me shudder to imagine these are the kinds of people in our armed forces.

I wonder if they do psychiatric tests before signing people on, cos truly and indeed many are mad but few are roaming. This guy here is a classic example of that.

Animal!! He should be living in the bush.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by saintmark88(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Look at this senseless boy! Because I have asked you poignant questions now that you have no answers to you are stylishly trying to turn it into an "insult fest"!

"All Grammar and no comprehension you say?" Is it my fault that your educational background has left you intellectually disadvantaged in today's world? Or that you lack the ability to reason without the assistance of an interpreter by your side?

Kindly answer the question! The sort of violence you enjoy the nigerian army employing on defenseless citizens, is it the same type you would want them to employ on your relatives and siblings in order to SECURE YOU AND YOU COUNTRY? If you have no answers to my query then will all due disrespect...GET LOST!

Hope u know that this woman went to fight d soldiers for slapping her brother n their territory...... I hope u know that........
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by kibra4u(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Your a fool. And a fool you will be for the rest of your life.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Turn you insult to millions!
And insult me again...please!!!!
I don't do cyber wars.....you might take my Sig into consideration.
Baby
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by DavidEsq(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Turn you insult to millions!
And insult me again...please!!!!
I don't do cyber wars.....you might take my Sig into consideration.
Baby
I give up. I can now conclusively say u don't have sense. My ppl say "crase man no dey shame, but na e ppl dey shame for am" Let's cry for him pls. He is beyond redemption cry

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Esepayne(f): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Terrible
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by donttouch: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Omg! Did they pour acid of her?

Even Satan did not do as much to Job.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
malikombi:
It's only when you're brutalized by the soldiers that you understand "police is your friend"

You may think you are being funny, but you are only showing that living in Nigeria has thwarted your reasoning. You should be condemning this instead of making nonsense joke about it.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Even when the military abuse yuour right? I'm tempted to call yuoua backwards nonentity with no sense of value.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

OK if you say so

But I'm yet to see a military man beat a superior officer! tongue

Believe me if I have opportunity to murder you in cold blood,I will do it. You don't deserve to be alive. My wish for you is that they post you to borno state so that boko haram can kill you. It will be nice to see your mother weeping in bitterness over your death and burying you with her hands. I desire that you die before your mother. You are a decay to humanity, a shame and a brute cursed idiot,

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by femijay8271(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
olabrad:

Believe me if I have opportunity to murder you in cold blood,I will do it. You don't deserve to be alive. My wish for you is that they post you to borno state so that boko haram can kill you. It will be nice to see your mother weeping in bitterness over your death and burying you with her hands. I desire that you die before your mother. You are a decay to humanity, a shame and a brute cursed idiot,
Bros, small-small na for DAT cummodo head ooo.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
saintmark88:

Hope u know that this woman went to fight d soldiers for slapping her brother n their territory...... I hope u know that........

Restraint is necessary! She should not have been beaten up! Arrest her? Who is she? Can she fight their guns! Even small shout of "madam move" and she for don dey fear!

If it was in a developed country these soldiers would have been jobless by monday! We need to stop acting like animals in this naija! Even the police do things like this? Even civil defence! It needs to stop! Haba...the other day it was a cripple? Now an old woman? What next...a baby?

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by okuya: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

And when they are all sacked who would face insurgencies and uphold security when needed?

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin

You are d BIGGEST IDIOT on social media worldwide

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Misternas89(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
olabrad:

Baba abeg small small oooo, the slowpoke don learn his lesson on this thread. Very stupid cummando fool sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.