Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos (47973 Views)

Man Brutalized By Naval Officers In Lagos, For Parking His Car Near Their Fence / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by vickyluvu2: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
I know a woman who slap a soldier because d soldier (female) simply ask for her pass permit to the barracks and she feel she has no right cus she look small. Now my good citizen of nijja if u were d female soldier, what will u do? Remember soldiers are also educated, they are human and have blood flowing in their vain, they allowed to get angry too. I am a lady and I know how some women look down on security personnel. She must have done something very annoying and u know koboko no get direction o.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Cityguy: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lots of kids running amok on Nairaland these days. Sometimes you wonder where and what originated some 'opinions' when serious issues are up for consideration. Na wa
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Bism(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
sorry to say but some of the bruises on her skin looks like GV Paint.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by eph123(f): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Restraint is necessary! She should not have been beaten up! Arrest her? Who is she? Can she fight their guns! Even small shout of "madam move" and she for don dey fear!

If it was in a developed country these soldiers would have been jobless by monday! We need to stop acting like animals in this naija! Even the police do things like this? Even civil defence! It needs to stop! Haba...the other day it was a cripple? Now an old woman? What next...aa baby?

Please tell them.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by malikombi(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
olabrad:

You may think you are being funny, but you are only showing that living in Nigeria has thwarted your reasoning. You should be condemning this instead of making nonsense joke about it.
I'm solely responsible for what I said but the way you understand it depend on your level of intelligence
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by malikombi(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
KingsleyCEO:

This kind of talk should not be encouraged, that's why they keep misbehaving just to keep up with your talk.
I'm solely responsible for what I said but how you understand depend on your level of. comprehension.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
If you like sue for 3 billion
You don chop cane be say u don chop cane grin

When next you see military comport yourself!

You sound so stupid and uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Franzinni: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
250 million loading
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Bibi294(f): 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is it only soldiers beating or was it coupled with bleeching reactions?
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by back2sender: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Opinionated:
Terrible.
The woman don Use bleach scatter her bodi sef. See what bleaching cream did to her bodi.
When will tell them not to bleach thier bodi dem no dey gree here, naa oloshos jare thier way of life.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by David25(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
If you like sue for 3 billion
You don chop cane be say u don chop cane grin

When next you see military comport yourself!

I hope you don't come across a maniac army official one day who will deal with you the same way no matter how much you "comport" yourself grin
just say amen

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Mouthgag: 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

And when they are all sacked who would face insurgencies and uphold security when needed?

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin
U mumu no be small.

*spits on your head

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by David25(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

And when they are all sacked who would face insurgencies and uphold security when needed?

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin

Dumbest statement I've seen today grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by manfred10(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=54732908]

Tell me your job and I'll tell you 10 things you are guilty of.....since you are without sin[/quote

This ideot must be a military man. I'm sure he is of the rank and file grade. No sane human being will reason idiotically this way

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by teedawson: 12:32am On Mar 20, 2017
grin grin cheesy cheesy Nairalanders, una well done o. Ordinary yabbing and @cummando don pick race cheesy cheesy grin grin. Whoever said the yeye boy was a street urchin that gets brushed anyhow was probably right. Make una pity am abeg, Mr. Toughguy is probably crying in a corner like the cissy he truly is. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by Kfed4ril(m): 3:39am On Mar 20, 2017
cummando:

No bro.....I don't . but we have to look at the coin from both sides

If the put them against boko haram, they will go and be dying one by one
But when it comes to unarmed civilians, the will show their muscle, thunder fire NA.
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by miketayo(m): 8:06am On Mar 20, 2017
cummando:

Winner mentality indeed....
Saying last prayers....hahahahaha.
My brother...just obey the law. If soldier wan beat you..beg am. Do frog jump...enter gutter....
After you escape report....he would be dealt with
As these ones.
That's my point bro....that's my point

Slave mentality
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by WINNERMENTALITY: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
cummando:

Winner mentality indeed....
Saying last prayers....hahahahaha.
My brother...just obey the law. If soldier wan beat you..beg am. Do frog jump...enter gutter....
After you escape report....he would be dealt with
As these ones.
That's my point bro....that's my point
look at the way you are saying do whatever they say as if
... Am an animal you can command anyhow...

U obviously have never seen my type
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by WINNERMENTALITY: 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
miketayo:

Slave mentality
No be small slave mentality....

The guy is a product of bad upbringing and obvious... Stark mind mentality

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
malikombi:

I'm solely responsible for what I said but the way you understand it depend on your level of intelligence

Forget that nonsense poo about intelligence. You goofed
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by malikombi(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
olabrad:

Forget that nonsense poo about intelligence. You goofed
I have met hundreds of people like you so I'm not disappointed
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
malikombi:

I have met hundreds of people like you so I'm not disappointed

Another shameless effort to cover up stupidity

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by malikombi(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2017
olabrad:

Another shameless effort to cover up stupidity
Silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
malikombi:

Silence is the best answer for a fool

Some peeps aren't ashamed of their shameless show of stupidity. It isn't their faults; they got the gene for stupidity from their parents

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by malikombi(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2017
olabrad:

Some peeps aren't ashamed of their shameless show of stupidity. It isn't their faults; they got the gene for stupidity from their parents
You're a typical example of a man who has no respect for his own parent
Re: New Photos Of The Woman Who Was Brutalized By Soldiers In Lagos by olabrad: 11:18am On Mar 22, 2017
malikombi:

You're a typical example of a man who has no respect for his own parent

You mean the same way you curse your parents everyday of your irresponsible life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Accuses Her Husband Of Sexually Molesting Their 9-Month-Old Son / Many Feared Dead As Shekau-Led Boko Haram, ISWAP Clash / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.