Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) (30246 Views)

Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos) / Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community / Residents Gather As Elephants Are Spotted In Kebbi. See What Happened. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=bejite post=54743249][/quote]
Ameen
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by kabawa(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is just the beginning cool
Who say we no get engineers for north
North rocks cool
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by johnero353(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
A completely wasted effort.

They should have roamed Nigeria and picked up serviceable but non running tractors and fixed those instead.

That thing can only plough water with its feeble power.
it's people like you that may not even have any knowledge about this usually conclude things without thinking twice; do you know the strength of the materials or even the efficiency of the machine?
... that is if you even understandwhat I'm talking about sef.
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
johnero353:
it's people like you that may not even have any knowledge about this usually conclude things without thinking twice; do you know the strength of the materials or even the efficiency of the machine?
... that is if you even understandwhat I'm talking about sef.

Sorry but I don't want to chat with a kindergartner, so go away and play in the sand grin
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by potent5(m): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Good Good. coolGood Good.
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by Deilluminator(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
We are giving too much for the world to mock us with our kinds of technology that we showcase. We will soon see, toothpick produce by a Nigerian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Epositive:
i'm here to type "nice one".... but i'm still looking for the tractor sad sad sad

#positivevibes

You need to see an Ophthalmologist.
Re: Tractors Locally Manufactured By Students In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2017
good attempt, it's a keke tractor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Halo (Rainbow Around A Sun) In Kaduna, Nigeria (Photos) / Anambra Teenager Designed And Built This Drone (Video) / Do It Yourself Thread: How To Install A Ceiling Fan (new Room Or Old)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.