Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? (19141 Views)

Remember Those Hot Girls On Page 2 Of Sun Newspaper?? / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

cheesy
my apologies

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

With her permission, I'll post it here.
OK..She won't say jack, post it
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
my apologies
Yepa omo too sexy grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Cutehector(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yas
Catholic quick service in and out ..

Let me go browse topics
aii.. Mention me wen u need me

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cutehector:
aii.. Mention me wen u need me
cool

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol how can u do this to NL babes
First una drop jessica photo now dis

U want low self esteem to kill half of us grin you want us to steal and go do surgery ni grin
What is all dis
I dont like it o ..
see as girls dey view as guest no one can comment grin

Wey kimbra sef

"Low self-esteem" if we keep having low self-esteem at the sight of a prettier girl then suicide is inevitable cos you'll see lot of them. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yepa omo too sexy grin kiss

Indeed.... heard u the girl giving the guys high b.p for days
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
OK..She won't say jack, post it

She didn't give her consent, bruh. Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

She didn't give her consent, bruh. Sorry.
then She gats stop wailing
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Indeed.... heard u the girl giving the guys high b.p for days
No oh can't do such cry

Will be bk need to pop out quickly .. wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

No oh can't do such cry

Will be bk need to pop out quickly .. wink
hmm do I really care undecided
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
"Low self-esteem" if we keep having low self-esteem at the sight of a prettier girl then suicide is inevitable cos you'll see lot of them. grin
Some are preparing rope sef as we speak !
Lady kimbra afternoon o .. hope u had a fab night wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Lalas247(f): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
hmm do I really care undecided
Try grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Some are preparing rope sef as we speak !
Lady kimb.ra afternoon o .. hope u had a fab night wink
Afternoon ma'am!, happy sunday.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bazooker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by baZOOKer: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
I cant date none of those dirty girls

please dont @ me

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
then She gats stop wailing
Did you hear anyone wail?

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Try grin
mission accomplished

Operation reduce nairaland girls ego

agent coolest Chris from special forces unit
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by baZOOKer: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:
Bazooker

PRIMO one dark skinned angel sat close to me in church.. She nor get hymn..had to gv her mine cheesy

hows your body sire ?

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

Did you hear anyone wail?
if nairaland had a speaker though... angry
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
baZOOKer:

PRIMO one dark skinned angel sat close to me in church.. She nor get hymn..had to gv her mine cheesy

hows your body sire ?

Did she have big boobs? You know Jesus courts the finest women. wink

I'm better, I even did sit-up's this morning.

I was gonna ask if you're responsible for all this "love" I've been basking in. grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by baZOOKer: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
REIIGN:

Did she have big boobs? You know Jesus courts the finest women. wink

I'm better, I even did sit-up's this morning.

I was gonna ask if you're responsible for all this "love" I've been basking in. grin

lols bro.. Fo sure

Wow cool good to hear fam....nice thing u gein beta

Boobs game tyt af..trust men now.. I took it up frm there

2 Likes

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by REIIGN(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
baZOOKer:

lols bro.. Fo sure
Wow cool good to hear fam....nice thing u gein beta
Boobs game tyt af..trust men now.. I took it up frm there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris why na? grin grin grin grin grin...tempting me with ukwu this hot sunday afternoon .i mean just loook at yansh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
All of them are fresh,,i could be the next Solomon oh
lefulefu:
coolestchris why na? grin grin grin grin grin...tempting me with ukwu this hot sunday afternoon .i mean just loook at yansh! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
KennyID17:
Op, I just came back from church ooo, and i rededicated my life to Christ today, which kain thing b this na angry

Lefulefu Comman pick ur choice here oo, going by what u told me, ur specs are abundant here grin cheesy

Lalas247 I no see ur pic here na cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by pressplay411(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
So many cats, So many pussies.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
All of them are fresh,,i could be the next Solomon oh
u don pass king solomon levels sef.ima expecting u to enter the level of dat big yansh loving pastor grin.hmm which ever guy that has tasted ukwu has tasted a gud thing cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by LordIsaac(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Choose 1
Lols

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by coolestchris(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
This guy ur head deh there..may u live long
lefulefu:

u don pass king solomon levels sef.ima expecting u to enter the level of dat big yansh loving pastor grin.hmm which ever guy that has tasted ukwu has tasted a gud thing cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
coolestchris:
Four
dis one on green sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? by KennyID17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Common pick ya choice, ur supposed spec full there grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? / Why Do Guys disagree on their friend dating their sisters. / Ladies: Why Do You Prefer Dark Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.