Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know (58010 Views)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by naijaboiy: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by phkka1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
You did not capture the black smoke ravaging the residents of Port Harcourt now. Go back and do so immediately.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by wink2015(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is mere picture. This can not attract tourism as Nigeria lack good touristic appeal as our politicians including governor wike, former governor ameachi and the rest of the greedy nigerian politician are just after lining their pocket with the peoples commonwealth.

It is just merely phyical structure and nothing substantial. The happinest of the people is part of what can increase our touristic value which our governor are not willing to submit to.

They amass wealth upon wealth through security votes.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Danny287(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
very beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by mmsen: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
God bless lion of Ubima.....d slayer of PEJ....d tamer of MBU....d cure 4 wiked disease....d destroyer of GEJ political career....

God bless yhu 4 dis development

He didn't do anything but lie and waste money on a monorail for which there appears to be no master plan.

What happened to the hospital that he used all those millions of dollars for?

Calabar has less money and is much finer than Port Harcourt. As well as safer.

Uyo has only just come into money, again it is much finer than Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by ademoladeji(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Abalado:
Abeg out of PH,LAGOS,ABUJA,which one fine pass sf

Borno
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group

I don't think the Ikwerre's or any of the various Rivers State ethnic groups would agree with you that the Ikwerre's are an Igbo sub-group

Thank you for that...

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by jamesversion: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op does not even have beautiful pictures of PH... i used to have before. grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by soleexx(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
ph in nigeria?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by fishkaveli(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
no single brown roof wehdone sire

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Ogene001: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
only the first picture impressed me
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by wawale(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:
God bless lion of Ubima.....d slayer of PEJ....d tamer of MBU....d cure 4 wiked disease....d destroyer of GEJ political career....

Rivers state has only been blessed with 2 governors & they are Amaechi & others.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by sweatlana: 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
PHC my beautiful blessed city.

Op abeg add a pic of bole n fish joor grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Incredible120(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sharming95:

are u trying to tell me dat it was amaechi dat develope port harcourt? I have been staying there for over 10 years, but with what u have said i dont think u have sense

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by hartson(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is Pitakwa city in the good old days not now though the present government is trying to restore it's flamboyant look again
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
The P.H I know is very ugly!!
OYIGBO NO BE PH grin PH NA BEAUTIFUL PLACEkiss

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group

I don't think the Ikwerre's or any of the various Rivers State ethnic groups would agree with you that the Ikwerre's are an Igbo sub-group
The Igbo's planted the ikwerres who are an Igbo sub group in rivers as a ploy to take over rivers state but it didn't work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
reyscrub:
Nice round about display.

Does the roundabout has an underground passage?

If you reside in PH plis reply.

The round about is Enugu

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by hatchy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Codedrock:

For christ sakes!!
Amen!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

The Igbo's planted the ikwerres who are an Igbo sub group in rivers as a ploy to take over rivers state but it didn't work
Take all this talk comot here abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by jamesversion: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:

This is Wickedness. Oyigbo people will swear for you oh. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by icejoel(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
The 4th picture is Enugu and not Port-hacourt.
I live in PH.
Yet to see that area..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Ogene001: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

are Ikwerres not ruling Rivers since 99, did igbos not chase ijaws out by the creation of bayelsa?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by asatemple(f): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
otigba juncton

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
jamesversion:

This is Wickedness. Oyigbo people will swear for you oh. grin grin
grin I lie?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by nwakibie3(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:

U get insight. That's around new market before secretariat

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Abalado(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Borno ,,u see borno thr ni
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Abalado(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by PhilAmadeus: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls Nairalanders which type of breed z dis..big bro just got it yesterday
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oyind18:

Lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Travelling Within Nigeria By Air Require Any Document / Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) / Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.