Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,580 members, 7,801,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know (58011 Views)

Port-Harcourt And Obio/Akpor LGAs Lockdown Begins Today (Photos) / Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
Guy na wa to you oo, Feetown wey no even reach accra you dey use am compare Abj city of the rich...
we dey talk abt beauty and organisation....abuja na city of thieves
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by jpphilips(m): 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Zane2point4:

Guy for christ sake just stop lieing, are you talking about the same ph i left last 2 days ago?
Abeg ph make sense joor.

Who knows where you visited ph from? Relax Ph is a village

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Amberon: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Underestimated or overestimated?,
greatermax77:
PH, 2.8 MILLION PEOPLE? THE PERSON OR PEOPLE THAT CONDUCTED THAT CENSUS ARE MAD
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
agongajoseph:
we dey talk abt beauty and organisation....abuja na city of thieves
We all know that na...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by StEugene(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
The 4th picture is Enugu and not Port-hacourt.
You are correct.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Amberon: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Was gonna say UAE...lmao[quote author=smithsydny post=54748052][/quote]
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Make i ask ph babe. Sinaj na true say PH fine like dis
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Guyman02: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

Ikwerre, an Igbo sub-group

I don't think the Ikwerre's or any of the various Rivers State ethnic groups would agree with you that the Ikwerre's are an Igbo sub-group

Trying to hoodwink the Ikwere people into denying their Igboness is a fraud promoted & perpetrated by Awolowo and Gowon to weaken the Biafrans prior to and during the civil war by carving out oil regions of Igboland into Rivers State.

That is why you have people of the same kindred in Obigbo in Abia State and across the bridge in Obigbo in Rivers State fraudulently renamed Oyigbo by former Rivers State Governor Diette Spiff to downplay their Igboness

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Bridget95(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

I don't think the Ikwerre's or any of the various Rivers State ethnic groups would agree with you that the Ikwerre's are an Igbo sub-group
if they aren't igbo sub group are they Hausa or Fulani sub group.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Reference(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Urban sprawl. Can't see the beauty anywhere.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by YesWeCan11: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Rheality:

Na lie Jor. dat place is sasun roundabout by Odili road in PH.
. Which Sasun roundabout? The one near my house at Odili road? Abeg na....This one has some coloured stones around it
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by codecyan(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
I was in Port Harcourt last month and I can say that the current governor has worked on most roads. He has also installed traffic lights on most junctions on Aba Road restoring some measure of orderliness. However, the drivers/driving in PH need serious sanitisation. Most drivers there are simply accidents waiting to happen. Break all rules in the driving book. The international airport does not deserve that tag. Its a shed. Compared to most parts of Lagos the roads are smoother. Finally, I don't think its fair to compare Port Harcourt (which is a local government) to Lagos (which is a state) or Abuja (Capital).
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by nkemjacob2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
make una no dey show hotels and some building. snap roads, street light, residence. then we no d trough beauty of PH
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by naturefellow(m): 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Mumu..look at the pictures I posted.
you call me a mumu because I did not see your post? You got issues bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Amberon:
Was gonna say UAE...lmao
lol nah wah ooo.. So watsup about it
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by metallisc(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Hmm
I'll definitely visit soon

oya come make we go... make we see wetin dem dey do for there! grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by BiafranPound: 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
napoleon77:

keep dreaming! And stop talking ill about my state. Even though I don't speak Ikwerre dialect of Igbo language, am from Opobo. Am in my house come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Divay22(f): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
metallisc:

oya come make we go... make we see wetin dem dey do for there! grin grin grin
Go I dey come for back
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by metallisc(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
Go I dey come for back

wrong and ineffective formation, you suppose dey front and me go dey for back! that is a better and more efficient formation! grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Divay22(f): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
metallisc:

wrong and ineffective formation, you suppose dey front and me go dey for back! that is a better and more efficient formation! grin grin grin grin
I hear
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by metallisc(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Divay22:
I hear

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
yakson123:
If I know sabi pH I for believe picture the lie sha were umokoro that is so dirty.... Were rumodara aba road were fit blind person because of bad roads I just the laugh..... Obj 2014
why una dey lie like this?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Amberon: 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2017
Not cuz you didn't see my post but because your comment was erroneous.
naturefellow:
you call me a mumu because I did not see your posy? You got issues bro kiss
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Jackpat(m): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
cheaphost:
The 4th picture is Enugu and not Port-hacourt.

Lobatan
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Port Harcourt is overhyped. True. But, truth is pH has less Federal government presence that most cities in Nigeria. It's just a place where the Fed govt take and take without adding anything of value. And to make things worse, the population of the city has almost doubled in the last 10 years. Infact that population count of 2.8m is laughable except you're excluding the metropolis and counting only PHC LGA

Most of the works in the state are done by the state govt. You don't expect them to develop the town up to the level of Lagos in 17 years.

People comparing pH to Abuja are mad. You for compare London to Abuja na. na fellow capital city
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Cargoed: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
What makes a city beautiful is not just sky scrappers or roads but the people. Ph is the most free city in Niggeria Igbo is the most spoken language after English. It is the most literate city in Nigeria. apart from a few political/militant issues from election season it is the busiest safest city in Nigeria.

It is where you will see the best dressed persons in nigeria. Even agboro dey wear CalvienK.

You can own a ferrari in PH and from morning till night no body will greet you sir. try that in lagos.

Everyone can read a newspaper in PH that is no true in lagos or Abuja.

If you a billonaire you can leave any where in p.h. You dont have to be in Gra. or lekki or Asokoro.

The city with the highest population of Oyigbo in nigeria.

The city with highest rainfall in nigeria leaving you a lovely garden feel. Just to many but i will stop here....
Many people dont know port at all they come and do a contract for 2hectic wks and leave.
30yrs in Ph and counting....

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by Ikwerreboy(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
Codedrock:

SOURCE:http://www.takemetonaija.com/2017/03/beautiful-pictures-of-porth-harcourt.html#more

Codedrock can you please edit that your post where you wrote "Ikwerre an Igbo sub group" to Ikwerre ethnic group"

We have never been and will never be igbo.

This is 2017 and you're yet to know that Port Harcourt is no Igbo land but ikwerre land.

Abeg you Save the Identity of my tribe.

God bless you as you do this.

But if you refuse then it is crystal clear that you are one of those igbofrauds from the South East who are bent on eradicating the identity of the we the Ikwerre people. The igbos have failed and will continue to fail.

I also want to use this opportunity to inform the igbos who have houses in Port Harcourt to get ready for abandon property part 2.

We shall seize your properties as we did after the Biafra war and nothing will happen as up till date you're yet to claim back those your properties we seized. Only time shall tell.

God bless Niger delta republic.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by islandmoon: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
you repeated the photo of hotel presidential and Federal secretariat on Aba road 6times, the the photo of rainbow estate and around mothercat and that mall on the way to Lagos Road new government house.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by sinaj(f): 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Smallville10:
Make i ask ph babe. Sinaj na true say PH fine like dis
lol yes.

But not everywhere tho
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by drexsplits: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2017

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

The Igbo's planted the ikwerres who are an Igbo sub group in rivers as a ploy to take over rivers state but it didn't work

Dickhead mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does Travelling Within Nigeria By Air Require Any Document / Lady Jumps Out Of A Moving Car In Abuja, Gets Injured (Photos) / Private Jet With VIPs Onboard Crash-Lands In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.