Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

"My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules (30437 Views)

My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by kushme: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
cheesy. These are rules for simps.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:

You call it a threat because you're actually scared of it. grin
I call it a 'threat' because I keep hearing guys say it and it sounds very stupid.
Will it sound good when a wife says another man would do what the husband won't do?
Is man's purpose on earth to sample women?
And we wonder why the black race is still behind.

Anyway, I done pass all these juvenile arguments on NL.
My husband dare not open his mouth to tell me that.

Scared indeed...mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by mekadmiry(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
She must be 20.
At this stage, ladies feel they are the best thing that ever happened to any man.
She may even be a virgin, & has been told that her virginity equals 200 karat crusted diamonds.
At this stage, 532 men must have toasted her... So she feels she has to choose.
Its allowed.... Pls give me her number let me save it. I'll like to ask her the same question when she's 29, after being used & dumped..

6 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by crazygod(m): 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
The rules are okay enough. Not undo-able
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by naijaboiy: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moneytize:
Gbam....I was about saying the same thing. grin
Ma nigga! grin
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by robosky02(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by hardbody: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Rules are made to be broken. Very simple.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by davidque007(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Delusions of Grandeur

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by naijaboiy: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

I call it a 'threat' because I keep hearing guys say it and it sounds very stupid.
Will it sound good when a wife says another man would do what the husband won't do?

Scared indeed...mtcheew.
Your display of strong emotions right now only really proves how scared you are. grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Badgers14: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
CaroLyner:
Heres my own list:

1 love me
2 love me
3 love me

That lady they vez but i like your list way better than hers.

I believe i can tick all your checklist, what do you say.. wink
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by hardbody: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Scared indeed...mtcheew.

potential husband beater identified....at the bolded

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
hardbody:

potential husband beater identified....at the bolded
My dear, nobody loves my husband more than me.
But, the day he opens his mouth to tell me that rubbish_ a lot will change and violence would never be part of fit.
I know my worth_ I don't take nonsense, hustling for man isn't my forte. My husband knows that smiley.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by jbhill(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
HER PROBLEM DEY 4 HER BACK.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by hardbody: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

My dear, nobody loves my husband more than me.
But, the day he opens his mouth to tell me that rubbish_ a lot will change and violence would never be part of fit.
I know my worth_ I don't take nonsense, hustling for man isn't my forte. My husband knows that smiley.

Ok. i hear you. Now go and stop stealing bibles, they belong to their owners and stealing them deprives the owner of a right of ownership and reading.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by dukeo(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sounds like she's already ordering her future husband around before time. Oh God let me not meet this type in my life, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by xto2020: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
You go old for your papa house be that oh

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by SACI: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:

You call it a threat because you're actually scared of it. grin
Dude its. Threat..its one f the cliches that u guys use in justifying ur wrongdoings
My personal best is "men will always b men"...that's so trite..I know f men that actually stand out..u no like apologizing wen they r wrong,keep pole in their pants and whatnot wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by obailala(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2017
An undergrad, this one must still be a very young girl who still thinks life is a bed of roses. By the time she gets to 26, mentality go change. If mentality doesn't change with age, then she should be ready to be a trophy wife (or perpetual side-chick) while the real wife will be somewhere in the house doing number 1 - 3. There's always a way to work these things out.

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
PaperLace:

Scared indeed...mtcheew.
This has nothing to do with "the black race".

As for the rest, well, we all know how women issue threats.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by PrinzCarter(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Go marry first no cook by 2 u go provide d bride price asap. I salute does married ppl wit one wife ,dis generation to stick to one gal dey hard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Izen: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
naijaboiy:
This one needs clay to mould her man, else she will marry at 58 or die of acute depression. undecided

What is so difficult in her standards? Pray tell. There are a lot of men like this already. If you don't meet up to it, it is not her fault.

3 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
That cooking aspect tho... So if i nor follow enta kitchen u nor go cook ba.
Dey dere dey waste.

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:

This has nothing to do with "the black race".

As for the rest, well, we all know how women issue threats.
It has a lot to do with the black race. I saw one thread sometime_ guys were seriously complaining that the whites are trying to impose monogamy on us. Of all the issues we are going through, should that be our problem?
I don't have a problem per say with polygamy but it's not for me, neither is infidelity for me.

There was another thread where a woman threatened her husband with such, guys said it's lack of respect and yes, that's what it is. If my husband looks me in the eye to say that trash, it's total lack of respect and I won't take it lightly.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by chukagates(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
so only you don decide how many pikin una go born??without the mans consent...wait am sure the nigga will lay down his own rules....

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by seunfape(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
She come ugly self mumu. Where u see the husband self ode

2 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by WilliamKhan(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2017
1. I agree. She's my wife not a "hired help". Even hired helps are humans too and very much deserve to be sleeping by 2am.

2. Washing my clothes/me washing yours isn't a command. It is something thoughtful I'd do/you'd do for me because I/You love me.

3. I would always be caring and thoughtful enough to help you with the cooking on days in which you're clearly very tired.
I would also do it every once in a while as a thoughtful gesture to show that I really care.
But insisting that all meals must be made with me helping out in the kitchen??

4. You've definitely got your dreams and aspirations, so there's no way I'd ever want you to be a housewife.

5. Quite selfish of you. What about how many kids I want? We aren't gonna talk about that?

6. I don't object to hanging out and having fun. But what if I'm an introvert? What if there are a lot of ways to spice up our marriage that doesn't necessarily entail "Always" hanging out?

7. Sweetie you use the word "MUST" a lot. It takes mutual agreements for marriage to work.
Of course I'd love your family; after all by virtue of marriage, they are now my family too.
But loving them like I love you? That would clearly depend on how much you love mine, and how much your family loves me.

6 Likes

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Etetejake(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
I agree with all rules, safe for number5.Well, by the time u clock 35 and still searching no be person go tell you to denounce all those rules and dust off your bible. U will even be willing to acomodate an abusive man sef.
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by Etetejake(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

when she clocks 35

she will trim the list to only one point at a Shiloh Venue

nansense

undecided undecided

As if you read my mind
Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by MadJay: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
When she clock 35 her eye go clear.
Last last na shiloh ground get her grin

1 Like

Re: "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules by MadJay: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
I just wrote something similar.

Last last na shiloh be the last bus stop
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

when she clocks 35

she will trim the list to only one point at a Shiloh Venue

nansense

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Visible Signs She Is Into You / Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / Marrying A Lady 6 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.