Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works (43158 Views)

Quality Wood Works / Wood Works And Roofing For Self Contain / KITCHEN CABINETS (with pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nice work op....
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by adewaleID: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hi.

Nice work, can you do analysis of window with cost pls?
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
D&S CONTEMPORARY DOORS
MODEL: S-009

KEY & HINGES: N10,000
INSTALLATION: N5,000

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by fourtnee(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Buy a land today
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by juliusocean(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Oga skimanski I have a little contribution to ur trend there's a kind of door called pivot Doors I have followed all ur trends I've not seen it anywhere even on Nairaland is it like Nigerians don't like it or its not affordable it's popular in SA even Ghana
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
juliusocean:
Oga skimanski I have a little contribution to ur trend there's a kind of door called pivot Doors I have followed all ur trends I've not seen it anywhere even on Nairaland is it like Nigerians don't like it or its not affordable it's popular in SA even Ghana

The thing About Pivot doors is from my own point of view is that the Designers think of Aesthetics more than functionality. Its a Big door that eats up big space yet that Space cannot translate into the Space when Opening the door. you have a 1.2m Wide Pivot door, and when you open, you can't seem to get the Complete 1.2m Space to use. All you have is something Opening in a stylish way only.

2 Likes

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by juliusocean(m): 10:19am On Jul 25, 2017
skimanski:

The thing About Pivot doors is from my own point of view is that the Designers think of Aesthetics more than functionality. Its a Big door that eats up big space yet that Space cannot translate into the Space when Opening the door. you have a 1.2m Wide Pivot door, and when you open, you can't seem to get the Complete 1.2m Space to use. All you have is something Opening in a stylish way only.
Personally I would prefer it to a normal one... Am sure you can put together something like that locally too it's not hard just the hinges positioned differently

1 Like

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2017
juliusocean:

Personally I would prefer it to a normal one... Am sure you can put together something like that locally too it's not hard just the hinges positioned differently

I understand your preference and clearly you are entitled to it sir. Just needed to state the reason why i feel people might not be doing it. But you are right, Everybody has what they like.

As for fabricating it. Its been on my mind to make one since, but because of market, i didnt want to make something that wouldn't sell. and I'm more of striking a balance between functionality and Aesthetics. However, we can deliver it for you any day anytime sir.

1 Like

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by allhavesinned: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
skimanski:

I understand your preference and clearly you are entitled to it sir. Just needed to state the reason why i feel people might not be doing it. But you are right, Everybody has what they like.

As for fabricating it. Its been on my mind to make one since, but because of market, i didnt want to make something that wouldn't sell. and I'm more of striking a balance between functionality and Aesthetics. However, we can deliver it for you any day anytime sir.

Please dont forget to let me know when you are going to owerri
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2017
allhavesinned:

Please dont forget to let me know when you are going to owerri

But note sir I have my Engineers in OWerri that can visit on behalf of the firm.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by uslasconsults(m): 8:14am On Jul 26, 2017
BCMart: Online Shopping | Buy Cement, Sand, Timber, Paint, Block, Granite in Nigeria

No.1 Building Materials and Construction Equipment Marketplace | Online Shopping in Nigeria for Cement, Sand, Granite, Paint, Wood, Steel, Door, Timber, Tiles, Plywood, Glass, Block, Plumbing, Iron rods, Nails, Construction Equipment & Safety, Aluminium, Electrical & Fitting , Furniture, Roofing Sheet, Storage Tank, Windows and More | Hire Professionals or Corporate Organization | Register as Seller or Manufacturer

https://bcmart.com.ng/
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by allhavesinned: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=skimanski post=58836965]

But note sir I have my Engineers in OWerri that can visit on behalf of the firm. [/quot

Ok but this is more of the interior like the sitting room, and living room then kitchen....
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=allhavesinned post=58839677][/quote]

I Understand. Its still something my Engineers can take a lot at and Relay to me.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by Flaghouse1: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
uslasconsults:
BCMart: Online Shopping | Buy Cement, Sand, Timber, Paint, Block, Granite in Nigeria

No.1 Building Materials and Construction Equipment Marketplace | Online Shopping in Nigeria for Cement, Sand, Granite, Paint, Wood, Steel, Door, Timber, Tiles, Plywood, Glass, Block, Plumbing, Iron rods, Nails, Construction Equipment & Safety, Aluminium, Electrical & Fitting , Furniture, Roofing Sheet, Storage Tank, Windows and More | Hire Professionals or Corporate Organization | Register as Seller or Manufacturer

https://bcmart.com.ng/

Sir,

With all due respect this guy(skiimanski) created this thread to showcase his expertise on door -showing us that quality doors can still be manufactured in Nigeria at affordable and competitive prices,why not create your own thread to showcase your goods and services rather than tagging along his brand name .

Please do the needful
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Sir,

With all due respect this guy(skiimanski) created this thread to showcase his expertise on door -showing us that quality doors can still be manufactured in Nigeria at affordable and competitive prices,why not create your own thread to showcase your goods and services rather than tagging along his brand name .

Please do the needful

Thanks boss. Dont know how to tell these guys ooo.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by allhavesinned: 4:47am On Jul 27, 2017
skimanski:

I Understand. Its still something my Engineers can take a lot at and Relay to me.

Ok how can my brother contact your engineer , coz i am not in Nigeria for now.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
allhavesinned:

Ok how can my brother contact your engineer , coz i am not in Nigeria for now.

Ok Sir. Send an email with your brother's number sir.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by PropertyAsset: 6:14am On Jul 28, 2017
Thanks
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2017
D&S CONTEMPORARY DOORS
HIGHLY SOLID CORE EXTERNAL SECURITY DOOR
100% HARD WOOD WITH 3mm Steel Plate.
DOOR Thickness 75mm

MODEL: T-004

1 Like

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 11:08am On Jul 31, 2017
D&S CONTEMPORARY DOORS
MODEL: S-0015
100% Hard Wood

Doors come with Keys and 4 Single Hinges

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Window Bench

HDF Make with Pink Fabric Cushion

1 Like

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by kanayorr(m): 4:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Mr skimanski I've been following your thread and I must say that I'm impressed by your company.
pls I need to ask you if you have any contacts in Delta state.
I'm an interior designer that is currently based in Delta state
and designing with products from Lagos is too cumbersome for me. thank you boss.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
kanayorr:
Mr skimanski I've been following your thread and I must say that I'm impressed by your company.
pls I need to ask you if you have any contacts in Delta state.
I'm an interior designer that is currently based in Delta state
and designing with products from Lagos is too cumbersome for me. thank you boss.

we dont sir.

You can work around planning your Logistics right. What should be important to you is getting good products no matter the cost.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by allhavesinned: 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
skimanski:

Drop ur email here or BBM if u have
Ok Sir. Send an email with your brother's number sir.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=allhavesinned post=59523900][/quote]

jude@dnstructures.com

Meanwhile I should be in Owerri Next week.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by allhavesinned: 4:24am On Aug 17, 2017
skimanski:

jude@dnstructures.com

Meanwhile I should be in Owerri Next week.

OK I will drop inbox the number to call
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by kanayorr(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2017
skimanski:

we dont sir.

You can work around planning your Logistics right. What should be important to you is getting good products no matter the cost.

ok sir. I definitely agree with you on that. I'll work on my logistics and if getting the best products means travelling to Lagos then so be it. thank you so much.
I'll be in touch.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by whalleh: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2017
skimanski:

we dont sir.

Hello sir,

I will like to have some inputs and advice concerning my situation. 

I have just completed the foundation for my twin flats (2bed and 1bedroom) and I'm about to take a decision on the German flooring. 

Due to cost constraints I have at the moment, I'm forced to think of other options that will possibly achieve the same end results. 

Instead of German flooring, I'm considering a 150mm thick concrete layer on the blocks alone throughout the entire foundation. I'm of the opinion that this option will stop ingress of moisture from the soil to the superstructure, prevent insects and rodents from moving through the soil to the roof, offer some sort of atabilizatin for the building and of course drastically reduce the cost associaTed with filling the entire foundation with concrete.

I'll like that you please look into my idea and advise me based on your experience.

Thanks in advance
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2017
whalleh:

Hello sir,

I will like to have some inputs and advice concerning my situation. 

I have just completed the foundation for my twin flats (2bed and 1bedroom) and I'm about to take a decision on the German flooring. 

Due to cost constraints I have at the moment, I'm forced to think of other options that will possibly achieve the same end results. 

Instead of German flooring, I'm considering a 150mm thick concrete layer on the blocks alone throughout the entire foundation. I'm of the opinion that this option will stop ingress of moisture from the soil to the superstructure, prevent insects and rodents from moving through the soil to the roof, offer some sort of atabilizatin for the building and of course drastically reduce the cost associaTed with filling the entire foundation with concrete.

I'll like that you please look into my idea and advise me based on your experience.

Thanks in advance

If you do not Pour the entire floor with concrete now, note you will still have to do that before Tiling. so Its not necessarily dodging the cost but postponing the cost for a later date. Which ever the floor will still have to be poured with concrete.
Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
D&S CONTEMPORARY DOORS
MODEL: S-009

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by skimanski(m): 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2017
D&S CONTEMPORARY DOORS
MODEL: S-005

Re: Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works by MCastle: 2:01am On Aug 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.