Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,503 members, 7,808,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay (13396 Views)

Why Would Aunty Bath In Front Of Her Mature Nephew? Is She Giving Signals To Him / "Do You Know Fore-play"Raunchy Facebook Chats Of Man With 11yr Old Girl Go Viral / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by martynsnet: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
First am not against gay people but considering our Nigeria of today, I fear for this kid.

I recently moved in with my uncle to spend 2 months because of a job am seeking. I noticed his 11yr old son acts funny, first he likes physical contact with me, as in he just likes to hold me, cares my hands at every chance. He cares my legs which i initially thought maybe he just likes playing with the hairs on my legs but i noticed he was going higher my knee. A few male visitors have complained of his unusually physical attitude but his parents think he's just being a kid...

He likes dressing up as a girl, wears his elder sister's clothes and sometimes her heels.

He has remix Rihanna's "work" song to "twerk, twerk.....", u need to see him gyrating his butt to the song.

He acts like a sissy and cries like a girl, first time i heard him cry I was like WTF? You need to hear him complain when he's upset, his choice of words, attitude and body language all exhibits feminine traits.

There are just too many incidents and attitudes that am just not comfortable with, he's got 2 sisters and 1 brother. His brother is every bit a brut, a real salt give it to u kind of tough guy so I dont understand where this one is coming from...

I yell at him whenever i see him acting funny, I dont think yelling is a good option but i have little options as I dont know what to do.......
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2017
you came to find job abi? Find the job quietly and when it is time to go you could mention it to his dad.

Since you are not directly family, the will not want others outside the family circle to hear about your suspicions.

8 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by agbonkamen(f): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
this one is strong

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
One uncle might have done bad thing with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wow! We're sorry to inform you that your nephew is irrevocably gay. Please take heart.

5 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Whizpeter(m): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
you came to find job abi? Find the job quietly and when it is time to go you could mention it to his dad.

Boss this one you're spending more time in romance section today, hope madam is aware? wink

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Whizpeter:

Boss this one you're spending more time in romance section today, [b]hope madam is aware? wink[/b]

why u de try burn my cable? angry

4 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Whizpeter(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

why u de try burn my cable? angry

Lmao.. Na joke na...

We know you're very much single!! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by FunkyMetahuman: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Because he is acting like a gay doesn't make him gay.
Like his father said, he is just a kid.

we all do feminine stuff when we were his age, especially those who grew up with older sisters like us.

Give the boy a break.

About the petting, I suugest you get the boy a pet. A dog preferably.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't think the parents are oblivious of these traits you noticed. They know their child better than anyone. Do what you went there for and find your square root when you're done. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by zolapower: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pic of him in action or lala and every other nairalander should ignore this post .

1 Like

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by martynsnet: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
I don't think the parents are oblivious of these traits you noticed. They know their child better than anyone. Do what you went there for and find your square root when you're done. grin

They are hardly home, mostly the dad, he's always out of the country. In my 1 month here i can say i know better than the dad sef
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Young03(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
op go stalk unclad in his prrsence n watch his behaviour

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Whizpeter:

Lmao.. Na joke na...

We know you're very much single!! cheesy grin

I no be TTT o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by martynsnet: 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

we all do feminine stuff when we were his age, especially those who grew up with older sisters like us.

Give the boy a break.

I grew up with women too, i was the only male child in the midst of 7 women, ladies and girls. I was their handbad whenever they want to go out. They thought me how to dress, in fact they bought all my clothes up till i turned 20. And i never acted like this kid, u need to see what am seeing. Am not a detailed writer else i would be able to give u better idea of what's up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:

They are hardly home, mostly the dad, he's always out of the country. In my 1 month here i can say i know better than the dad sef
That's what they get for not giving their children the proper attention they require. You can't tell them of the traits you've noticed 'cause they wouldn't want to come to terms with reality. Do the little you could and leave the rest for them to figure out.

1 Like

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by FunkyMetahuman: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:

I grew up with women too, i was the only male child in the midst of 7 women, ladies and girls. I was their handbad whenever they want to go out. They thought me how to dress, in fact they bought all my clothes up till i turned 20. And i never acted like this kid, u need to see what am seeing. Am not a detailed writer else i would be able to give u better idea of what's up.
there was never a time you are dressed up like a woman?
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Whizpeter(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I no be TTT o! cheesy

Nah... You're the Apostle...
One wife, plenty concubines!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:

only you shocked
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
Whizpeter:

One wife, plenty concubines!!! tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by REIIGN(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
LOL cheesy
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Whizpeter:

One wife, plenty concubines converts!!! tongue
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by martynsnet: 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
there was never a time you are dressed up like a woman?

I may have, as a kid we all MAY, but guy am not talking about a one time thing, or acting like a woman during play (all those mama n papa kinda), am telling u this kid is just like that, as in its his life style. He's not playing.... cant really describe it for u.
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by FunkyMetahuman: 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
martynsnet:

I may have, as a kid we all MAY, but guy am not talking about a one time thing, or acting like a woman during play (all those mama n papa kinda), am telling u this kid is just like that, as in its his life style. He's not playing.... cant really describe it for u.
still proves nothing.

Wait till he is at least 18 before.

Many tomboy girls when we were kids too, acting like men, does that make them gay too?
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Sexual orientation is not a choice.... some people are born Gay some are born straight.....

5 Likes

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by BlackDBagba: 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by LordAdam16: 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by kateskitty(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
I just remembered Empire grin
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Rukkydelta(f): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Op. You can lie o
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
That's how more than the half population of gay guys in the world were when they were little.

There's a high chance he's gay. Nothing you can do about that.

Move on with your life and see him as a human being that he is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by JacksonD7: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:

Give the boy a break.

About the petting, I suugest you get the boy a pet. A dog preferably.

I don't know about you but I didn't wear makeup and dress like a girl when I was a boy. The nephew is probably gay I'm thinking the uncle has a hand in this.
Re: I Think My 11yr Old Nephew Is Gay by JacksonD7: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
uzoclinton:
Sexual orientation is not a choice.... some people are born Gay some are born straight.....

Absolute BS, there's no such thing as a gay gene plus are very capable of choosing which side they want to flow to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years / Naked Challenge Begins Due To Corona Virus Lockdown (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.