Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (42873 Views)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Ovokoo: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nigerian musician, Yemi Alade adorned herself with her mother's traditional outift that she had before she was born.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR0SmqSBdLA/?hl=en

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Preca(f): 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice one....yemi's colour is just coming out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by damilolammm(m): 2:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
sad
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by TINALETC3(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
kiss cutiful kiss

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
lies... picture of your mum wearing same or...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by showlight101(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Deem: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
?
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by xtiandating: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by WINNERMENTALITY: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nwa. Onye igbo muru

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by ngmgeek(m): 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
I admire her, regardless of what she wears. Go Girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by chiefolododo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is that yemi alade?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by shumuel(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ovokoo:
Nigerian musician, Yemi Alade adorned herself with her mother's traditional outift that she had before she was born.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR0SmqSBdLA/?hl=en

Whats traditional about this ?
I was expecting to see her tie wrapper on her waist and on her boobs angry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by segebase(m): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
igbo outfits always exceptional....some afonjas would be wishing their mothers were igbo

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Silly Lies

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by MrGreenMavro: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
y
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by soberdrunk(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
I used to like this lady until she started putting 'expensive' 'runs girl ideas' into the minds of our ladies with her music "if you love me, you go pay me salary" "if you love me you go buy me ferrari"... angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by chiefolododo(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
U no get eyes , na Igbo attire be that one?
Enuguboy4nsk:
igbo outfits always exceptional....some afonjas would be wishing their mothers were igbo

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by oganass(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
hmmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by chiefolododo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Who is the Ayo?
AyombosiOsun2018:
That was when everything was made according to standards. When there was value for money.

Meanwhile:
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
The mother would be so happy. My mum was elated when I collected her old wrappers...lol.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by publicenemy(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
i like the br3asts shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by MrGreenMavro: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
This lies just weak me....

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Dindondin(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
AyombosiOsun2018:
That was when everything was made according to standards. When there was value for money.

Meanwhile:
who be the Ayo wey dey come Osun in 2018?
Tani o n campaign fun?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
chiefolododo:
Is that yemi alade?
You beat me to that question

cos I wonder if she is the one
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Just watch, she'll make a "Tumbum Tumbum" song about it.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by bossto(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Preca:
Nice one....yemi's colour is just coming out
lol!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) by Amarabae(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
oganass:
hmmmmmm
hahahahaha, this meme is damn funny. Lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joseph Ameh, Kaffy's Husband Had An Accident (Video) / Drake Confirms Collaboration With Rema (Video) / ''Skye Is My Twin'' Lola Rae Shares Adorable Grown Up Photos Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.