Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters (46255 Views)

3 Most Important Things Men Think About - Bamisepeters' Blog / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters / To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by jamex93(m): 11:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
eightsin:

You beat me to it. Lol

Lolx... yea I did
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
no vex abeg I wan chop your wedding rice.lol
u go wait for almost 10-14 years be dat oo
maybe na u and ur children go chop am
lol!!!!
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by virtual3xpert: 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Marriage is not for everyone though. Definitely not for me.

Why would you say that?
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Kay25(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
You are right
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by GloriaNinja(f): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
who relationship epp anyways?
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by acc001(f): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
CharleyCharley:
Marriage is not for everyone though. Definitely not for me.
Y
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by CharleyCharley: 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
virtual3xpert:

Why would you say that?

I'd probably just adopt one or two kids. Marriage is scary.

1 Like

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by SafeDavid(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
repogirl:
It's funny sef....One doesn't need any of these how to posts to really know something. If one's spouse is up to something shady, the signs will be there.

Yeah you're right.
The signs are always very glaring.
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by CharleyCharley: 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
acc001:

Y

Personal experiences
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
Tuntheycr7:
Especially on Nairaland..
The most annoying thing is that most of those people posting those articles are still battling with GP of 1.75 in their various institutions. tongue
Someone who doesn't have a girlfriend would be giving 10 ways to know if your wife is cheating on you.. Like seriously
am not referring to Tosyn'e2much o
grin grin

Hehe cheesy After you don mention my name... Go and ask God for forgiveness because you just sinned against an innocent brother cheesy
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Moving4: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Challenges will always com but d ability to manage & scale is wat really matters
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by pelumi2tu(f): 12:27am On Mar 20, 2017
Meant For Couples http://betterdonation.com/
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Stanbeto: 2:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Well Said
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Esepayne(f): 4:17am On Mar 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I concur..especially the ladies,they mostly believe telemundo
not all lady's
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Peer2PeerBoss: 4:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Get This PONZI Script @ Cheaper Rate - Promo

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by emi14: 5:07am On Mar 20, 2017
Omotayor123:
True talk OP.

And funny, most relationship have crumbled because of those Poo

#Don't base your relationship on social media.

Like tonto dike
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2017
CharleyCharley:

I'd probably just adopt one or two kids. Marriage is scary.

We share the same idea undecided
I no dey interested at alll

,I go just adopt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by seunlly(m): 5:26am On Mar 20, 2017
And that what some couples prefer to Read

1 Like

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by jbhill(m): 6:12am On Mar 20, 2017
SOME PPL ARE SO UNSURE OF EM SELF, THAT SOME TIMES THEY WILL GOOGLE TO NO IF THEY TRULY EXIST.
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by ekensi01: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
I concur..especially the ladies,they mostly believe telemundo
is like you knw all the true abt ladies very so they wil start say 'in d movie Love Never Fail, Sam didnt Love like dat go and learn from him' thats where our ladies are going to.
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Although some topics have made sense, however, most of these threads are textbook ideas that are likely to heat up the situation if applied to the letter, besides what works for A might not work for B
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by lonelydora: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2017
The easiest way to live a calm and free life is not to suspect or have in mind your spouse is cheating. Just allow things be until you have a strong evidence
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by joe4real12: 6:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Nice piece!

1 Like

Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:14am On Mar 20, 2017
ANTONINEUTRON:
u go wait for almost 10-14 years be dat oo
maybe na u and ur children go chop am
lol!!!!
no wahala
I will come with my grand children if need be.lol
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by Zedoo(m): 8:56am On Mar 20, 2017
As much as people who write those posts are wrong most of the time this gospel of "what you don't know won't kill you" doesn't help our society at large...
For those who already have genuine reasons to suspect foul play or detect misdemeanour an article might help them find out even more....

Now as for number 2, me I totally stand by FINDING OUT IF THE BABY IS YOURS.... Because that is a RIGHT.... A DNA test should be carried out immediately a baby is born.
You can call.it what you like "lack of trust" etc I don't bloody care, that child's DNA HAD BETTER match mine.
Because that is a life long responsibility....which shouldn't be built on a lie......

As for other stuffs, those ones are to whom it may concern....
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by habsydiamond(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Some women think that marriage will always be like indian film Love
Re: These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters by upuphim(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
Nice post. Don't look for fire when there is no smoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents / Tee Nsofor: Nigerian Intersex Lady Receives Support As She Comes Out / Man Weds His Beautiful Japanese Bride ( See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.