Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Do Anyone Know This Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Anyone Know This Woman? (566 Views)

If You're To Be The Son Of This Woman What Will You Do? / See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Anyone Know This Woman? by baylord101(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
Akin Akinyemi shared this on Facebook,

Did anyone leaving in Ikirun, State of Osun know this woman? Is she having mental problems What actually happened is that the women escape from one Alfa house early this morning claiming one of her brother trick her down to Ibadan to come and see his newly built house but found herself in d Alfa house and she was told this is her final place on earth as she brought down for ritual purpose. She has been there since Thursday giving all short of concoction, she even allege the said Alfa have sex with her.
She was found this morning around Oremeji area of Ibadan and the people around put a call to me and as we speak the woman is in police custody..

Do anybody knows her to give us brief account of her that can ascertain her state of health.

Thanks...

Re: Do Anyone Know This Woman? by DLGUY: 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
It is indeed a wicked world if her story is true.
Re: Do Anyone Know This Woman? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
DLGUY:
It is indeed a wicked world if her story is true.

When the desperation of "People are living large, so either by hook or by crook I must make it" sets in they would use anyone around them.
Re: Do Anyone Know This Woman? by jessykings(f): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
I don't get it ,why tie her hands like she is a common criminal?

Well,thank God she's alive
#badnewseverywhere#

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Effect Of Having Separated Parents In My Life - True Story / Get That Unclear Relationship Defined / Raining On The Island Right Now. 17/07/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.