Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? (38845 Views)

Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Folafoluwa Oginni Graduates From Heterfordshire University With 5.0 CGPA / Nigerian Man Graduates From A US University With 2 Degrees In 4 Years. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by fergie001: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Jofez:
Yet to hear about sorting in Umudike
Its on d low now unlike some years ago,we DAT graduated years years back,we no know wetin b sorting,?The onyido days
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nasa28(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2017
Nnamdi Azikiwe University shouldn't be on the list ooooo
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by abdulkayus(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2017
ayindejimmy:

That's bigotry!

Corruption knows no race or ethnicity

Guy, this kinda hardly happen in d northern university. Ask anybody u knw who graduated frm university in d north and he/she will tell you. I ain't sayin it doesn't happen at all bt it is very very rare especially where I graduated from, Bayero University, Kano. I don't knw wat is called sorting or female offering sex for marks until wen I went to Anambra for my NYSC.
Sorting and sex for marks are seriously abhore here in d northern university.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Asafaizonboy: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2017
TsaTrinity:

You deserve a tall bottle of breast milk grin
TsaTrinity:

TsaTrinity:

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by abdulkayus(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2017
Jkfc:
Truth he told, there is sorting in every Nigerian university, both private and public.
But some departments in those schools don't involve in that. For instance, law faculty in uniben , school of medicine UNN and others.

smiley

And there are four types of students in universities
1. Those who sort and pass well, graduate with empty jead
2. Those who sort and fail or pass poorly, come for extra year and graduate with empty soul
3. Those who read well, sort well and graduate with full head
4. Those who read well, never sort and graduate with full head.

Which category do you belong?

Nt all university in Nigeria sort. Mostly in northern university, we don't even knw wat is call sorting.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by mrsuccessful(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2017
University of Port-harcourt should be removed.... not all faculties or Departments collects sorting from students like Pharmacy, Dentistry, Medicine and Engineering yes even Engineering

In Petroleum department who you wan bribe? People way get Oil contracts and private business outside school and now that the number of students have reduced, 43 in my department highest you can see is 50 per class...
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by BobHIGHNESS(m): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:
shocked shocked

Why are all the universities mentioned mostly from the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lolz...you're mad indeed, if NL biafrans catch you ehn, my hands are up sha
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Finest1021(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2017
I give it to Kogi state uni,they can sort for universe....chai no dear natural Sci and social sci na die you deh o hmmmmm grin
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by akoko11: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2017
2shur:
I bought my project
Bought my coarse adviser
H.o.d dey proove stubborn.
Masters students wey dey invigilate. I dey buy them beer steady

No doubt u sorted lecturers while in school and the result is crystal clear even the blind could see it. Now take correction.
It is Course Adviser not coarse adviser,
It is prove not proove. May be ur school is not offering GST/GSE/GNS.
On the other hand, let me assume it was a fault from auto-correct
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by AnanseK(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
SirWere:
shocked shocked

Why are all the universities mentioned mostly from the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You mean the immoral .... who believe miracles but not in God ?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Temptee101(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:
University of Abuja

University of Lagos

University of Calabar

University of Jos

Nnamdi Azikiwe University

University of Port Harcourt

Imo State University

Delta State University

University of Benin

Based on the things I have seen and heard, these are the undisputed champions of corruption.
You need to be fed two cups of who-send-you 3times daily of Zahra's v-juice
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by gevans(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2017
I am a graduate of Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (Fupre), d first petroleum university in Africa and sixth in the world. I can tell authoritatively that such things doesn't happen in Fupre, it is the only school in Nigeria where every students have access to the VC. students can report any of their challenges and issues bothering them to the VC. d law there is that any staff or students of the institution found wanting is shown the way out immediately.

proudly Fupre alumni

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by 2shur: 10:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Haha eho cares.
English could suck ma big dick.
U one of those niggis who keep track and ready to look for loops but who gives a fuc.
At least i got my business boming.
I aint got time to gobac start correcting on what i wrote.
Wtf is this some formal letter and shiit.
akoko11:

No doubt u sorted lecturers while in school and the result is crystal clear even the blind could see it. Now take correction.
It is Course Adviser not coarse adviser,
It is prove not proove. May be ur school is not offering GST/GSE/GNS.
On the other hand, let me assume it was a fault from auto-correct
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by 2shur: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Social science.
I own social science.
Faculty car park social science.
I dey use my acura block road
I be traffic.
Dey cause go slow for main gate
Still riding spinners...still rocking timbs
Fucking bdpa beaches both on cream and off cream
Dem nor born any uniben security to challenge me.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by SACI: 10:51am On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Imo State University.

You can even buy first class there.
I am nt saying dey don't sort in IMSU..but it all depends on ur department IMSU shouldn't even be on the list
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Jokerman:
Covenant Poly Auchi poly AAU Covenant uni grin
Covenant university really?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Edenoscar(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2017
SACI:

I am nt saying dey don't sort in IMSU..but it all depends on ur department
IMSU shouldn't even be on the list
you submit assignment in imsu you must sort,you write test you must sort,you do all the practical you must sort, imsu should be number one on that list, the corruption in that
school is something else
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by malton: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Adiwana:

n
Nnamdi Azikiwe university? Nah,remove it from there
grin

Unizik is actually one of the schools I'm certain about. I served there last year.

Maybe you should try making some friends in management science. They will tell you wassup.

I've seen it happen, severally.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
SACI:
I am nt saying dey don't sort in IMSU..but it all depends on ur department IMSU shouldn't even be on the list
You are joking right?
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by AlexzStructure(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2017
95% of schools in Nigeria does that.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Equado(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2017
NurEmperor:
Opinion poll: Which university has the highest number of lecturers that collect sorting (a.k.a. Money for grades)

I give it to unical.
What of you?
Unical wins it everyday
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by starwar(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Papiikush:
Ekiti state University should lead the list though. A University where the lecturer fails the students even if they passed his course just because they didn't buy his expensive handbooks
oya eyin eyan management science
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Adiwana: 11:01am On Mar 20, 2017
malton:

grin

Unizik is actually one of the schools I'm certain about. I served there last year.

Maybe you should try making some friends in management science. They will tell you wassup.

I've seen it happen, severally.
Ya,I know they do sort in that Faculty but that doesn't translate to the whole university.Am in Engineering, and we do not sort at all.Those guys no dey look face
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by SACI: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Edenoscar:

you submit assignment in imsu you must sort,you write test you must sort,you do all the practical you must sort, imsu should be number one on that list, the corruption in that
school is something else
That is so nt true
What u r saying is based on speculations..they r nt factual
Fact:they do sort like every other Nigeria but nt to that extent
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by SACI: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
You are joking right?
M as serious as an heart attack
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by AnyiBest247(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2017
You shouldn't categorize federal universities and state universities together. when it comes to the above topic, state universities are always the highest and my former sch ( Esut) is not an exemption.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Jokerman(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
Covenant university really?

Na dem sort pass
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Jokerman:

Na dem sort pass
And their sorting go cost.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by DeRay98(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
NkayTiana:
It's Imsu.... Uniben for no dey d list o but social science lecturers... just cast am
Exactly my thoughts...
The lecturers that used to do such in the sciences back in the day were flushed out in 2012/13 by the immediate past VC. Some of them had spent 20-25 yrs in the school.

In social sciences, the students are partly responsible. Too many lazy students who came just socialize and get access high level runs.
Even if a lecturer is unwilling to accept sorting or hardward, losts of runs girls aspirants are ready to pay in "delicate tissuewares" obtained from runs around the country.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Jokerman(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
ToriBlue:
And their sorting go cost.

Abi now, like 30k for B, in a 3 unit course... grin
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by holybabayo(m): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2017
UNICAL ALL + NO TEST BOOKS BUYING, NO CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENTS.
Re: The Nigerian University With The Most Corrupt Lecturers? by Marty2020: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Its National open university ooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA / Seyi Makinde Renames University After Ajimobi (Photos) / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.